Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone from UK watched the Jubilee Parade and wondered...?

11 hours ago, Cherylicious said:

Not just that..

Yearly countdown at times square is also another one where I ask myself this question haha..

The diaper usage at Time Square is well known and widely talked about. And I'm sure every year there are people who didn't plan ahead/didn't think they'd need one who end up with their pants as their diaper instead.

19 hours ago, Can'tFoolOwls said:

The diaper usage at Time Square is well known and widely talked about. And I'm sure every year there are people who didn't plan ahead/didn't think they'd need one who end up with their pants as their diaper instead.

And people who buy a crappy store brand pull-up and assume you can go to the toilet in it like it’s a NorthShore Megamax…

On 6/8/2022 at 12:24 AM, Can'tFoolOwls said:

On 6/8/2022 at 12:24 AM, Can'tFoolOwls said:

I suspect guys who didn't wear the diaper would just sneak their dick out unless they actually wanted to wet. It's not like people would see easily in a crowd.

Women on the other hand...I'd love to see the stains spread. Incidentally, diaper-wearing videos I've seen have been women too.blockquote widget

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...