Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You start to panic as waves of pressure are undulating through your body.    Laura looks over at you and bits her lip, "you have to go really bad too huh?   We should not have had all of that alcohol".

You look around to see where the flight attendant is and see her near the back of the aircraft talking to some passengers.  As you turn your head back you catch sight of a gentleman across the aisle from you.   He pulls the airsickness bag out of the pocket of his seat and then covers his lap with a sweatshirt.  You see him move around a bit until he creates a small tent under his sweatshirt and you see him relax.  You have a general idea of what's going on over there and it doesn't make you happy.   You see a little more movement under the sweatshirt followed by him removing the sweatshirt and holding what is now a full bag.   Your suspicions are confirmed, he just voided into the airsickness bag.

"Laura!" you hiss, "did you see what that guy over there did?"
Laura turns to look then looks back to you.
"He peed in the airsickness bag!  What a sicko."
"I mean.... all things considered, if I had a penis I would probably be doing it about now as well.    I'm, bursting more than I can ever remember."
You blush, "What are we suppose to do?  I'm not sure I can make it another 45 minutes, in fact I really don't think I can!  What should we do?"
Laura has joined you with her hands jammed into her crotch and is massaging herself between her legs.

"I'm going to go see if I can get into the lavatory... I mean maybe it's unlocked." says Laura.   She unbuckles her seatbelt and stands up, grimacing at the change in pressure.   As she bends over you think you can see the smallest wet spot on her butt."   Now in public view, Laura takes her hands out of her crotch but has them tightly balled to her side and is walking with labored steps.   You see her face fall in despair as she pushes on the lavatory door only to find it completely locked.   Laura doubles over in the aisle way and closes her eyes as relief is so close and yet so far away.

The flight attendant approaches Laura and you can overhear part of the conversation, "I'm sorry ma'am, but the lavatory is out of service."
"I know, but I'm literally about to wet myself.  I don't know what to do," Laura says, now bouncing constantly up and down.
"I really do apologize for your condition, but we did make multiple announcements about the lavatory being out of service," the flight attendant says in a very clinical fashion.
Laura jams her hands into her crotch not seeming to care who sees her.
"Surely there must be something you can do?" squeaks Laura

"I'm really sorry, but I can't allow you to use the lavatory.  If I allow you to, then I have to let everyone use it and we'd have major problems in there.  I can't tell you to do it, but there is the airsickness bag which is waterproof.  Do with that what you will."

Laura returns to her seat looking defeated.  She sits down and is now frantically massaging her pussy with her hands down her pants.   "I don't even care who sees me at this point, I'm so on the verge of pissing myself.  This is stupid."

"So her only suggestion was to use the airsickness bag?"

"Yeah pretty much", replies Laura as she groans and and makes a face

"I really don't like being in this position.  It's like nothing is a win.    I don't even know how I would successfully use the bag properly."

Laura tenses up and you hear her breathing laboredly, "I'm not going to make it, I'm on the verge of wetting myself... like any second."

You're no better than Laura and realize you're never going to make it the rest of the flight dry without peeing in some fashion.  But the idea of getting naked in front of an entire plane and the third passenger in your aisle doesn't make you happy at all.  Plus, these seats are so small, you're not even sure how the logistics of this would work.  Oh to have a penis right now!

You grimace and feel your hand get moist as a long wave of urine escapes your bladder and bathes your lips.   You steal a glance at your crotch and it has darkened and become somewhat translucent, showing the design of your underwear.   You shove your hand down your pants and massage furiously as your body contracts with desire and need.   Despite your best efforts you feel another long hard jet of urine hit your fingers as it leaves its source.    You're losing the battle.  You've got to make a decision quickly.

A) Just keep holding
B) Try to pee in the airsickness bag
C) Pee on the floor
D) Try to discretely pee your pants

Time Since Boarding: 3 Hour 00 Minutes
Flight Progress:  Departure[____|____|____|--]Miami
Your Bladder: E [-------]/ F (Overfilled)

You clamp your hand onto your pussy with all your might.  Your fingers are massaging your pee hole and you feel strangely turned on.

"We have to do something", you say to Laura, "I'm losing control".

"So am I.  I can't believe we're in this situation.  I am never booking on this carrier again, I don't care what the discount is."   Laura is squirming in her seat grinding her crotch.  The person to your right has fallen asleep, thankfully, preventing them from seeing any of the charades that are going on.

Try as you might to avoid urinating, your body has other plans.  You feel your finger become wet again and know you need to do something.

You look towards Laura, "I'm going to do it.  I have to do it.  I can't wait."  You pull the airsickness bag from the seatback pocket in front of you and open it up.   You take a deep breath and pull down your short and panties, not caring who sees you at this point.   You struggle in the small space to maintain balance. As soon as you get your panties down your body has had enough and begins to release.

"Crap!" you scream, as your thick stream of urine hisses out of your lips before you can get the bag in place.    The passenger beside you hears your scream and wakes up, looking to see what's going on.

You place the bag fully over your vulva allowing your bladder to complete empty its contents.  Your head slumps down and you sigh.  You can feel the bag filling to the brim with your hot liquid.   Eventually you squeeze several times and finish.   Now, what to do.  

"I'm really sorry", you hear your seat mate say looking at you, "I heard you scream, and then I just wasn't sure what was going on."

You blush a deep shade of red as you remove the bag from your pussy and fold the top over.  Pulling your panties up they are extremely damp and you'll want to remove them as soon as you can.   You pull your shorts back up and fasten your belt, sitting back down in the most relieved you've been in forever.

Your seat mate keeps looking over at the two of you out of the corner of his eye.   Laura is still squirming in her seat and looks like she's about to cry.  She is bent over with both hands locked tightly in her crotch.    Suddenly she squeals and you see her bend over.  "No no no no, this can't be happening" she cries.

You hear a loud hiss as Laura contorts her body.   She suddenly stands up, pulls her jeans down and squats on the floor, a huge stream of piss shooting out of her neatly shaved pussy.    It puddles on the floor, splashing on the seat and your shoes.     Laura continues to pee for over a minute before regaining her composure.   She shakes, before pulling her sodden pants back up.

You glance over at your seat mate who is staring on in disbelief.  

Later on as you exit the aircraft you see many people who appear to have wet themselves on the flight.

"I'm filing a complaint", says Laura," there's no way this should have been allowed to happen."

• 6 months later...