Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Generally when I write stories I write them from the perspective of the guy viewing the girl (I'm a guy, so that might be why).   This results in the gal having some autonomy, and most actions existing as encouraging or convincing her to do something.   I thought I would write this story from the female perspective, where you play her.   And so, without further delay - Airline Travels  Hopefully the title and description don't spoil decision making for anyone.  And before anyone wonders... yes the discount airlines have lavatories on board.... come on this isn't Ryanair!

----------

It was a sunny June in the late afternoon when you and your friend Laura left your house headed to Miami for spring break.    Both in your second year of college, you're looking forward to a week of relaxation, fun.  Laura is your best friend from college and has helped you through thick and thin.   The two of you have rented an airBnB right on the beach.   Laura had come to your apartment to spend the night and so you could both leave directly.

Before we get too much further, Laura is a 21 year old muscular build who likes to run.   She has blonde hair and is wearing a white tank top and tight fitting blue jeans.    You're 22 years old, like to take care of yourself, but aren't into the level of athletics that Laura is.  You're wearing a pink top with built in bra, form fitting white shorts and white panties.

You load your suitcases into the back of Laura's small car and begin the 1.5 hour drive to the airport.    You're both poor college students, so you're excited that Laura was able to find a great discounted deal on the airBnB and some insanely discounted tickets on some discount airline - SkyWays, or something.   

Your curious about this airline, as you've never heard of them before, so while Laura drives you Google "SkyWays Airlines".    Apparently they offer steeply discounted tickets with no frills, and few amenities.   They've been the topic of numerous safety investigations.

You bring this up, but Laura assures you that was years ago and they've stepped up their safety game and that she has flown them many times without issue.

"I also paid for assigned seats for us and checked baggage, so we're all set!", she says.

For some reason this assurance doesn't put your mind at ease, but it is what it is.

You arrive at the airport, park and make your way through security, checking your suitcase.

The security line moves quickly, but still takes about 20 minutes to get through.    Just as you're getting your shoes put back on you both receive a text message, "SkyWays Flight 433 with service to Miami Dade International Airport has been delayed due to maintenance issues.   We anticipate a new departure time in about 2 hours.   Please check airport kiosks or your phone app for further details".

"Ugh, I guess this is what you get for flying the 'discount carriers'", sighs Laura, "oh well, we'll get there.   Want to find someplace to grab a snack and maybe a drink to calm your nerves?"

"Sure!", you say.

You both check your SkyWays app and locate your flight departing from Gate P33.     As you make your way in that general direction the two of you talk about your hopes for your college education and life.

"Hey, this look good," Laura stops and points to the Sugar Shack Bar and Grill.

The two of you make your way inside and are seated down.    You look at the menu and order:

A) Wings and a glass of wine
B) Wings and water
C) Wings only
D) Glass of wine to calm your nerves, you can't eat
E) Nothing - my stomach is too nervous to eat or drink

Your Bladder: E [---/---] F

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Airline Travels

The waiter comes over, "what will it be for you two, are you ready?"

"Yes, sir.  I'll have the wings and a glass of your sweet wine please," you say.
"And I'll have some nachos and an order of the fried cheese with a side of wine as well.   Maybe a glass of water also?  Thank you," says Laura.

The restaurant atmosphere isn't the worst, it's a small dicey little airport bar, but it will work.   The food comes out, and for what it is, doesn't look that bad.   Your and Laura share your snacks.  The wings are your average bar wings as are the nachos.  The fried cheese is amazing and goes well with the side of dipping sauce and the sweet wine.

As you're finishing up your food the waiter stops by, "How is everything"?

"Great!" Laura replies.
"Can  I get either of you anything?  Some dessert, some more wine, water?" he asks.
Laura looks at you for a moment, then at her watch, "Sure, we have some time, how about another glass of wine for both of us".  She looks over at you, "it will help calm your nerves flying."

You don't disagree with her and so accept the offer.     After nursing the wine for a bit and talking the waiter comes back with the check, "there you go, thank you so much!  It has been my pleasure to serve you today!".

You and Laura split the check and begin your way back to your gate.  You look at your watch, you've got about 30 minutes until boarding begins.

"How big is this aircraft anyway?" you ask Laura.
"Let me look," she says as she brings up the SkyWays app on her phone, "Looks like it's an Airbus A320, so it's got about 150 people on it."

The boarding area is pretty full, with people waiting in their seats.   The two of you find some empty seats near the window and start plane watching as aircraft come and go.  Out on the tarmac you see your aircraft and see the maintenance crew still working on something near the rear of the aircraft.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," comes a booming voice over the PA system, "If you're heading to Miami-Dade International Airport you are at the right gate.  I apologize for your delay here today.  We've just had some minor maintenance issues that crews begin to work on.   I'm being told that unfortunately the issue is not repairable due to a missing part which is not easily available today at this airport, and it would take us too long to bring in a recovery flight to replace this aircraft.  Since this isn't a safety issue, the pilot has chosen to make the flight.  However, I do need to warn everyone that the issue affects the vacuum system for the lavatories, as a result the lavatories will be out of service for the duration of this flight.   For this reason, we do ask that all passengers use the facilities here at the airport before boarding the aircraft as you will not be able to until we land in Miami.   There are no FAA requirements for working lavatories on aircraft, and while we understand your frustration, the pilot has made the decision to make the flight for those who still want to go, rather than canceling the entire flight.    SkyWays policies allows flights on aircraft without working lavatories for any flight less than 4 hours, of which this one is 3 and a half from gate to gate."

There are audible groans from the waiting area and several people stand up and begin walking to the agent's desk, presumably to complain.

You look over at Laura and begin to wonder what other disasters this trip bottom of the barrel trip is going to cause.   Suddenly the two glasses of wine aren't seeming like a great idea.
"Would have been nice if they had told us this earlier!", you hiss at Laura.
"Relax, it will be fine.   We've got time for the wine to work out of our systems," she replies.

A) Wait in line to talk to the agent to complain
B) Use the bathroom
C) Wait until closer to boarding to use the bathroom
D) Tell Laura you aren't doing this and you're going home
E) Grumble with others around you about the broken toilets on the flight

Time to Boarding: 25 Minutes
Time to Departure: 50 Minutes
Your Bladder: E [-----/-] F

"Well, I'm at least going up to talk to the gate agent!" you say.
Laura doesn't look thrilled but joins you.   As you stand up you become aware of the wine that has made its way to your bladder.
"How much time do we have until departure?" you ask.
"About 50 minutes, boarding is suppose to start in 25," replies Laura.

The two of you join a line of about 40 people all grumbling.

"I can't believe they'd even allow this!" says a man to another passenger ahead of you.
"Right?  Is this legal.   I can't believe there aren't laws about this."

You stand in line watching as the gate agent speaks with each passenger in line, becoming slightly agitated at time goes on.   Some passengers are calm and collective while others are being loud and boisterous.    At one point security is called to haul a particularly unruly passenger away.

"Well, that didn't end well for that one," observes Laura, "please don't do that.  I know you can lose your temper at times, but we don't need to be getting arrested or in trouble."

You look at your watch.  You've been in line for almost 20 minutes and there are still about 5 people in front of you, and probably another 25 behind you.

As you finally make it to the gate agent, she looks exhausted and frustrated.   You try to remain calm as the agent says, "and how may I help you today?"
"We really need to get to our destination, but surely this can't be allowed with the broken toilets and the aircraft can it?  Why can't they fix it or bring another aircraft?" you begin, realizing your tone is beginning to get a bit sharp, you stop talking.

"Ma'am", the agent drones, "As I've explained in the announcement and to everyone before you.   I don't work on the aircraft, I can only tell you what I've been told.    The toilets are in a complete inoperative state and the part we need can't be obtained until tomorrow.  The choice is either to fly or cancel.  The pilot has chosen to fly.   You are free to chose not to fly, but because the flight is going there would not be a refund."

You pause for a moment then reply, "Well that's stupid.  That's like saying the planes going without a wing.... take it or leave it."

"Not technically," say the gate agent, "that would be a safety violation.   This is purely an inconvenience like if the in flight entertainment systems didn't work or something like that."

To you this feel more like if there was no oxygen on the plane or something else required to maintain human life.   "Listen," you say as you look at the clock and feel your own need to urinate building, "can we at least get some miles for the problems we're enduring with the delays and flight without comfort facilities?"

"Yes, I can do that.    I'll have 10,000 miles deposited into your account.  They never expire and can be used at any time in the future"

You both thank the agent.    As you're walking back to your seats she apologizes to the next person in line and makes an announcement, "Ladies and Gentlemen.  I apologize I am not going to be able to talk to all of you.   If any of you have further questions please take it up with the corporate customer service department.     At this time we are going to begin boarding our flight to Miami.   Again, for anyone just joining us, our lavatories are non-functional on this three and a half hour flight gate to gate.    We do ask all passengers to please use the restroom facilities here at the airport prior to boarding."

You and Laura make your way over to the restrooms.   Your bladder is beginning to feel like a brick in your abdomen and it's only been about 35 minutes since you finished your glass of wine.    You're a bit worried about the flight, but realize there is little you can do but grin and bear it.  You've been desperate before, but never wet yourself... it might be uncomfortable but you'll pee as soon as you arrive in Miami.   

The women's restroom line is especially backed up with everyone trying to get a last minute pee in before the flight, but you both eventually get into stalls.   You sit down and release a thick stream of urine as you feel the bliss of your bladder emptying.  You wipe, flush, wash your hands and join Laura back in the line to board the aircraft.

You check the information board which shows:  Time to Departure: 15 Minutes

You and Laura make your way to your seats.  Laura has been nice enough to give you a window seat.  You both buckle in and relax.  You close your eyes and quickly fall asleep.   The next thing you know you've woken up to the airplane roaring up into the sky.     You look out the window and watch as the earth and its features grow smaller and smaller.

Ding - "Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to offer you a warm welcome, and do thank you for your understanding with our delay and issues today.   We will be proceeding with our in flight drink and snack service, however, due to the broken lavatories we do advise caution on drinking.   We also reason this is nearly a four hour flight and do not want anyone to become dehydrated, so we are offering it.  I will be moving throughout the cabin shortly, please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything."

Laura has started watching a movie on her seat back TV, and you are fascinated by the sights out the window.   The flight attendant gets to your row and asks:

"Would you like any snacks?"
A) Peanuts
B) Pretzels
C) Stroopwaffle
D) Lotus Cookie
E) No thanks

"What about anything to drink?"
F) Gingerale
G) Water
H) Soda/Pop
I) Coffee
J) No thanks

Time Since Boarding: 45 Minutes
Flight Progress:  Departure[___-|----|----|--]Miami
Your Bladder: E [--\----] F

Laura takes Stroopwaffle and Coffee.   You ponder your options and choose Pretzels and a Coke.

"You should really try this Stroopwaffle!" says Laura, "it's amazing when you let it sit on top of your coffee for a little bit."

You question Laura's choice of Coffee on a flight that is barely a quarter done with with no lavatory facilities, but she's an adult.

"It does look good," you reply, "maybe on the return flight.   I'm not all that hungry right now."

Truth be told, you're starting to feel the slightest need in your bladder.   Nothing pressing or an emergency, but you're aware of a slight fullness and you're concerned, but with no way to deal with it you put it out of your mind and settle in for the duration of the flight.

You pull out your tablet and play Disgruntled Raptors for a little bit.  What a weird game where Raptors are fighting against farmyard swine.   You eat your peanuts slowly and sip on your Coke.   Before you realize it the flight attendant is passing by collecting trash.  You had her your peanut wrapper and cup.  You've conquered 5 of the levels and are getting board by the game.   

You look over at Laura who is still watching her movie.  Out the window a low layer of clouds goes by.

Time Since Boarding: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Flight Progress:  Departure[____|__--|----|--]Miami
Your Bladder: E [---|---] F

Your bladder is beginning to feel full and uncomfortable.  You reach down and loosen your seatbelt to try to make a little more room.   It helps some, but it's not great.   You look out the window and watch the clouds rolling by.    Eventually the low drone of the jet engines puts you to sleep.

You wake up at some point, unknowing how long you've been asleep, to the pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for being our valued passengers today.   It does look like we've got a bit of weather up ahead that may result in some rough air.  For that reason myself and my copilot McFearson have made the decision to turn on the fasten seatbelt signs for about the next 20 or 30 minutes.    If you're up and moving around, please make your way back to your seats at this time."

As if to accentuate the announcement, the plane shudders and shakes.   You look worriedly at Laura.  She notices and smiles back at you, "This is nothing.  Haven't flown much have you?"

You look at your watch.   You've been asleep for about an hour.   You stretch and are suddenly aware of how full your bladder is.  

Laura's movie is finishing and she takes our her ear buds and leans over towards you.

"I should not have had that coffee.    This turbulence is really putting pressure on my bladder!"  she glances at her watch, "another hour.  Ugh. "

You're seriously beginning to silently panic.  You're trapped in a metal tube with hundreds of other people, and your bladder is nearly full.  

As the plane hits a series of bumps you squeeze your legs together and jam your hand into your crotch.

"So, hypothetically speaking, what are we suppose to do if we can't wait until we land?", you ask.

"Why do you have to pee too?" Laura asks.

You blush, "no of course not, I'm just curious what they expect people to do."

"I really have no idea, I've never experienced this while flying before."   Laura unzips her jeans to give her bladder a little more room.

You feel like you have a bowling ball inside your abdomen.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we seem to be through the majority of the rough air, so we're turning off the fasten seatbelt sign at this time.   We have just about an hour left until we're on the ground in Miami.   There may be a slight delay getting into our gate due to some weather in Miami, but we don't expect anything major.  Thanks again."

"Oh come on," you hiss at no one in particular.

You hear several dings and see the flight attendant walking down the aisle.   Over the drone of the jet engines you can't hear much but you see several heated conversations taking place.

You decide to take your seatbelt off and sit on your heal.    This helps a little bit, but ultimately you realize you've still got a major problem.   You grimace as a wave of desperation washes over you.  Your grinding your foot into your crotch and breathing deeply.

You look around and see several people in the rows nearby who look to be in similar or elevated stages of desperation.

Time Since Boarding: 2 Hour 30 Minutes
Flight Progress:  Departure[____|____|__--|--]Miami
Your Bladder: E [-----/-] F

WHAT DO YOU DO?
A) Just keep holding - anything else doesn't make sense
B) Page the flight attendant and let her know you have to pee!
C) Try one of the lavatory doors, maybe you can sneak a pee
D) Try to pee in the airsickness bag

"I'm going to page the flight attendant and see if there is an option, I really have to go," you confide in Laura.
"I really don't think she's going to be able to do anything for you," Laura replies crossing her legs, "we have what?  About another hour until we land?  Just have to hold it"

Laura is probably right, but you're wiggling in your seat and your bladder feels like a rock.  What's the worst that can happen, she says no?

You reach up and press the call button.   An exasperated looking flight attendant eventually arrives at your seat, "yes, young lady, what can I do for you?"

You stumble for a moment on your words, "Is there anywhere I can go to the bathroom if I need to?"

"I'm sorry, no, hun.   There were several announcements made regarding the lavatories."

"But what if," you stop at the realization of what you're about to say, "what if someone can't hold it any more?"

"That's really your only option, I'm sorry.   I know it might be a little rough, but we only have about an hour left and we'll be on the ground."

You lean over to Laura, "I really don't know if I'm going to make it".    You feel another wave come over your body and reach down to give your pussy a squeeze.

"You can do this.  I have never had to pee this bad in my life, but I'm not a 5 year old, I'm a grown lady.   I can hold as long as I need to to get to a toilet", Laura says.

You quickly double over and wince as another wave of pressure rushes over your body.   You grimace as your bladder contracts.   Despite your hand jammed into your crotch you feel the slightest hot jet of urine shoot between your lips and dampen your panties.   They are just thin spandex and won't hold much.   You look down and don't see any damage to your pants, but you can definitely feel dampness on your hand.    Suddenly you realize you've got major problems.  If you wet yourself your pants are white and will probably become transparent!  You've got to do something to preserve your dignity on all levels.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
A) Just keep holding
B) Page the flight attendant and let her know you're having an accident
C) Try one of the lavatory doors, maybe you can sneak a pee
D) Try to pee in the airsickness bag
E) Ask Laura what to do

Time Since Boarding: 2 Hour 45 Minutes
Flight Progress:  Departure[____|____|___-|--]Miami
Your Bladder: E [------/] F