Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Questions about one of the Bound2Burst video

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8916/26237465/the-surveyors-assistant-mp4-1080p-violet

Has anyone seen this video?  I want to know if she wears panties under her jeans in that video.

This is  important for me to decide whether to buy the video or not.

I haven't bought this video yet so i don't know it. I don't want to waste my money.

If you let me know about this then i would appreciate it and i wound contribute more to this omo community.

Did I violate the guidelines? Then I'm sorry.

11 hours ago, jumma said:

why my post is approved so late?

Because it takes time for the moderators and admin to go throught all the posts they recieve each day and approve or reject them.   There is only a few moderators and 1 admin for the site and if one of them decides to take some time off then the others have to pick up the extra work and things can be delayed that way too

Edited by Chris_P_Bacon
derpy spelling lol (see edit history)
50 minutes ago, aklong said:

I seriously doubt it, “most” of Dave’s doesn’t include wet panties after.  One main reason is the models typically aren’t wearing any.  Speaking as a long term patron of B2B.

I was going to say I don't think we even see them take their jeans off to know one way or the other about what, if any, panties they have on, but you'll know better than me. So do they take their wet jeans off at the end?  Aside from the naked peeing videos, I always assumed they DID wear panties - they do in the skirt wetting videos.

Anyway, I'm no sure if the OP wants to SEE the panties, or just wants to know that they are there!

@jumma Probably no-one here can give you a definite answer unless they have the video themselves - probably best to ask Dave at Bound2Burst - he's good at answering questions in the forum there I think, and his email address is at the top of the forum page if you wanted to contact him directly:

https://www.bound2burst.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=2

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Zipzop said:

I was going to say I don't think we even see them take their jeans off to know one way or the other about what, if any, panties they have on, but you'll know better than me. So do they take their wet jeans off at the end?  Aside from the naked peeing videos, I always assumed they DID wear panties - they do in the skirt wetting videos.

Anyway, I'm no sure if the OP wants to SEE the panties, or just wants to know that they are there!

@jumma Probably no-one here can give you a definite answer unless they have the video themselves - probably best to ask Dave at Bound2Burst - he's good at answering questions in the forum there I think, and his email address is at the top of the forum page if you wanted to contact him directly:

https://www.bound2burst.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=2

Yea a lot of the time they don’t even remove the jeans either, so I assume it’s not something Dave always prioritizes when filming.  I’ve asked and requested several times because I prefer wet panties as well, but he has his style of doing so I just buy accordingly.  Many of his videos he will have the models display their panties, but it is not always likely!

• 3 months later...