Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Person with largest bladder vs. most tiny bladder you have met

I don't know the reason but there is a huge gap on the capability of a person to hold the pee. Here is the person with largest bladder and most tiny bladder I have met.

A iron bladder girl: Never use a bathroom when go out with me or a group of people. I have witnessed her not using the bathroom for more than 10 hours multiple time, from morning to evening. Even when every one else in the group go to the bathroom for example after a long bus riding, she just wait outside and do not go together. She will not show any signs of desperation without a pee for 10 hours long. You cannot tell if she need to pee until she finanlly enter a bathroom.

A tiny bladder girl: Start to mention need a bathroom within 2 hours after the last bathroom trip. And start to show some signs of desperation about 2 hours and will dash to the bathroom she have the opportunity. We are colleagure, everytime before a meeting, she will go to the bathroom to empty her bladder if possible. When the meeting last too long or she don't get a opportunity before the meeting, she will most probabily to show desperation signs during the meeting.

I'm wondering how about the bladder capability gap you have seen.

There is a paradox here, consisting in that the number of visits to the bathroom or the total amount of time a person spends without peeing is not always related to bladder filling level nor desperation, and therefore to bladder resistance... My experience, for example:

1- The person with the most insanely strong bladder I've ever met is an ex-girlfriend I've already talked about on other occasions... who used to drink about two liters of water a day (and she was a small girl) and sometimes endured entire days of activity (>14 h) without visiting the toilets. She was obsessed with keeping a clear pee as a "good health" indicator. Obviously, during our relationship I saw her desperate countless times and whenever she got home the first thing she did was rushing to the bathroom with undeniable urgency. But it was incredible how freaking long she could endure without going, many times I heard her pee for more than two minutes, full pressure. Having been with her for years, every time she returned home I kept freaking out at that stream that would go on and on and on and on... and on... and on. Many times she ended up desperate and doing real circus acts to hold it but the fact is that very few people would hold that volume inside for so long, I certainly wouldn't haha. Sometimes I could go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times without her going even once during the day. It was crazy.

2- On the other hand, people who most frequently go to the bathroom and least endure without asking or looking for a slash and who are usually called "weak bladder", are usually just extremely neurotic preventative pissers who want to empty their bladder at the first sign of need they notice or even its anticipation. It is, therefore, very rare for me to see them at their limit or desperate, there is no way to check how long they can really hold it because they do not give their bladder a chance to fill even 20% up. Because, in adittion, since they are so worried about it, they don't usually drink anything. There was a friend's ex-girlfriend who was unbearable to travel with, she was looking for a bathroom every 15 minutes or less... And she did not have any medical condition or anything like that...  Simply, to her, the normal and expected thing was to have a 100% empty bladder all along at any time.

I think those are the two most extreme people I've ever met, because the second one always went to the bathroom at the slightest need or even without it and without having drunk anything... and my ex didn't pee until he was literally about to burst having drunk water by liters. And, paradoxically, the person I have seen much more times desperate and bordering the accident (or even having It) is the "strong" one.

3 hours ago, alterego said:

There is a paradox here, consisting in that the number of visits to the bathroom or the total amount of time a person spends without peeing is not always related to bladder filling level nor desperation, and therefore to bladder resistance... My experience, for example:

1- The person with the most insanely strong bladder I've ever met is an ex-girlfriend I've already talked about on other occasions... who used to drink about two liters of water a day (and she was a small girl) and sometimes endured entire days of activity (>14 h) without visiting the toilets. She was obsessed with keeping a clear pee as a "good health" indicator. Obviously, during our relationship I saw her desperate countless times and whenever she got home the first thing she did was rushing to the bathroom with undeniable urgency. But it was incredible how freaking long she could endure without going, many times I heard her pee for more than two minutes, full pressure. Having been with her for years, every time she returned home I kept freaking out at that stream that would go on and on and on and on... and on... and on. Many times she ended up desperate and doing real circus acts to hold it but the fact is that very few people would hold that volume inside for so long, I certainly wouldn't haha. Sometimes I could go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times without her going even once during the day. It was crazy.

2- On the other hand, people who most frequently go to the bathroom and least endure without asking or looking for a slash and who are usually called "weak bladder", are usually just extremely neurotic preventative pissers who want to empty their bladder at the first sign of need they notice or even its anticipation. It is, therefore, very rare for me to see them at their limit or desperate, there is no way to check how long they can really hold it because they do not give their bladder a chance to fill even 20% up. Because, in adittion, since they are so worried about it, they don't usually drink anything. There was a friend's ex-girlfriend who was unbearable to travel with, she was looking for a bathroom every 15 minutes or less... And she did not have any medical condition or anything like that...  Simply, to her, the normal and expected thing was to have a 100% empty bladder all along at any time.

I think those are the two most extreme people I've ever met, because the second one always went to the bathroom at the slightest need or even without it and without having drunk anything... and my ex didn't pee until he was literally about to burst having drunk water by liters. And, paradoxically, the person I have seen much more times desperate and bordering the accident (or even having It) is the "strong" one.

Thank you for your comments. So the key issue may be the endurance of a person on the signals from the bladder. Someone  has used to be live with the urgency from the bladders, but others cannot endurance it very long. I have tried to hold with the iron bladder girl I talked for several times. I avoided going to the bathroom or bringing up this topic unless she did firstly. Finally neither of us went to the bathroom all day long. I can keep felling the fullness of the bladder but it is manageable when I have the strong willing on not to go before her.

Ok i dont know if you specify with girls or boys and girls so. Girl with largest bladder i know:
A good friend of mine is a very good example for a girl with a large tank. When we go out with some others or alone she would never go on a public toilet. Not because she dont wants to as she is desperate and would prfer to pee ant home! NO! She just isnt desperate or she isnt showing it. We can go out for a whole day and drink tea, coffee or other diuretics. She just never uses the Bathroom. To make a challenge with her would be interesting for me to see if she is really that hard to crack. Secretly i asked myself if she is wearing diapers 😄 So she dont need to excuse herself. But no after one long day i saw her underwear (coincidental). So lets say she holds it than between 8 and 12 hours.

Girl with smallest bladder i know:
So its an ex-coworker of mine. We worked at a callcenter backoffice for a telecommunication company in germany. We didnt have strict breaks so we could go to smoke or pee whenever we wanted as long as we would also work. So she always drank coffee at the morning and tea at lunch. Also she drank very much water to stay hydrated. If she drank coffee or tea she needed to pee very bad after like 20 to 30 minutes. Why bad? She was pee dancing in her chair 5 minutes before actually going to the loo. If we were smoking together and she needed to pee than she would tell you. "Damn i need to pee soooo bad!" After the cigarette she were sprinting to the toilet really. And at an 8 hour shift she goes like 8-10 times for a toilet break. One time she were forbidden to go so she really peed her pants at work! After that she got a big excuse from our boss and had 1 week of vacation for free as she "should get clear of that shock!" She never came back to work! Sadly!

I've been weirdly lucky (?) but not really to have both cases closely related to me. My cousin has a bladder of steel that I think I've written about before, shes gone to pretty long extremes but those are extremes; she still clocks in only like 2-3 bathrooms breaks which may not seem like much but she drinks a lot. Like she'll empty those 2L water bottles like its nothing, often filled with caffeine tea. 

I doubt my sister is the worst at bladder control but shes definitely below the average. She drinks a fair bit around the day for "health" but about a glass of "restaurant sized" glass cup will have her going in an hour. I honestly can't really tell if shes really that bad at holding it in or its the water shes drinking. She'll often not drink anything for places she knows there won't be a bathroom but whether its her bladder or all the water she drank before she can often be found at the edge of loosing it within 2 hours. Its been rare to see her last longer than like 3 hours; and when I say that I mean she wet herself afterwards. 

Most of the women in my family seem to go to the bathroom a lot less than I do and have pretty good bladders. The smallest person that I knew there was this girl that I knew in college who couldn't get through a 50 minute class without a bathroom break, and she would spend the entire class shaking her leg and crossing her legs and everything like that and she had no idea how excited it was making me!

I've known two women who could last 24 hours between pees.  However, they did such prolonged holds only rarely.  Ironically, one of them was an occasional bed wetter.  It seemingly had nothing to do with the holds.  Just happened when she dreamed about peeing.

I also dated a woman who sometimes had to pee more than once per hour.  When she needed to pee, her bladder felt like a smallish firm orange.  Her fluid intake was not large.

• 2 weeks later...

Many years ago I had a vacation replacement co-worker for two weeks and we had to do quite a lot of out of town IT-service together. This guy would apparently never ever go pee the whole day and frankly admitted that he had already wondered if I also was holding it 24/7 as he called it a bit exaggeratedly. So we found out that the two of us obviously had big bladders and were deliberately denying relief all day long routinely. By this time I would usually hold it for 12 to 16 hours and so did he.

Biggest ex-GF was 1800ml, I've written about her a lot here and on Twitter.  She held deliberately as she and I both loved sex when she was full.

Smallest ex-GF never measured (she was embarrassed how small it was I think!) but my estimate was <100ml. She would drink 1 cup of tea from waking up to perhaps 4pm, and pee twice in that time.  She was still breast feeding too so some of her intake was diverted to make milk.  She tried what she claimed was full bladder sex with me but I couldn't even palpate her bladder it was so small.

On 6/22/2022 at 7:23 AM, Karly_cr said:

My ex girlfriend - Always needed to pee. She would have to pee every 30 minutes to 1 hour. She didn't have any medical conditions. Her fluid intake was low.

My current girlfriend - She is a nurse and can last 10 to 12 hours without peeing. She drinks around 4 liters a day

Waiting 12 hours if drinking 4 litres a day is actually incredibly impressive! We hear a lot from people who have amazing holding skills but to drink so much and wait so long is very impressive! I imagine it is quite exciting to see her as she reaches the end of that time and hear her incredible release 

@New_Macca

"Waiting 12 hours if drinking 4 litres a day is actually incredibly impressive! We hear a lot from people who have amazing holding skills but to drink so much and wait so long is very impressive! I imagine it is quite exciting to see her as she reaches the end of that time and hear her incredible release"

I mean I agree with that, seriously. I drink maybe half a liter over the course of six or seven hours and I'm bursting all day, if I drank 4 liters I don't think that I would be able to go even a half hour, let alone 12 hours. To be able to drink that much while holding that long is just wow!

I've noticed people over the years who pee frequently or infrequently, but with general aquaintances I can't usually dig into it.

The largest bladder I ever knew was a girl who could hold up to 2 litres and did once hold for 24 hours, with effort.  It has to be said that she didn't always have it in her to do these things and sometimes peed very often. Even the big holds started off as needing to go quite soon then simply holding out.  But for her a routine badly needed wee was still a litre. 

The smallest... I've known two girls who appeared to have tiny bladders, but both of them basically refused to ever endure a full bladder.  The moment they felt any discomfort they went, even if that meant popping a squat behind something.  I was much more intimate with the second of these girls and she actually peed very often yet seemingly quite voluminously.  So more science and research would have been nice but we're not seeing each other now.  I was always more interested in the girls who didn't go often and they're the only ones I ever got to measure 😂

On 6/22/2022 at 2:23 PM, Karly_cr said:

My ex girlfriend - Always needed to pee. She would have to pee every 30 minutes to 1 hour. She didn't have any medical conditions. Her fluid intake was low.

My current girlfriend - She is a nurse and can last 10 to 12 hours without peeing. She drinks around 4 liters a day

Amazing I really want to know what causes such huge differences.

Largest bladder:  when I was a kid hanging out with friends one evening, a guy (didn't catch a good enough sight of what he looks like) went to the bathroom at the park we were at.  He wasn't in a rush or anything, but once he was in there, we heard him do a full force pee for a pretty long while, and we were eventually laughing about it.  Guy slipped out quickly and quietly, might've heard us laughing and been embarrassed.

Smallest bladder:  this one's harder to think back to an example, not sure I've known anyone with an obviously short hold time

Edited by Weather
(Decided against sharing what I was going to use for second paragraph, having come from child abuse. (see edit history)

Largest bladder: I know a girl that is able to hold her pee for 1 and a half day. if you`d like to know, heres the story shortly - my bestie invited me and our other friend to her birthday with a sleepover. we went to her place early (at 7:30 i`m pretty sure), drunk some tea at home and then went for a walk. on our way all of us had some soda, and as soon as we went home we all had more tea and went to her room to hangout. all of us stayed hydrated ofc, drinking alot every 5 - 10 minutes, so me and the bestie both went to the bathroom a few times, but the other friend didn`t - she said she is a bit shy and doesn`t feel like it. we`ve never seen her going to the bathroom for the rest of the day, and the next morning she woke up earlier than us (probably due to her bursting bladder), woke us up and we decided to take another walk, since none of us felt like leaving yet. i`ve noticed that she was acting kinda desperate - fidgeting and holding her crotch through the pockets, she also refused to drink her tea since she "weren`t as thirsty". about 20 minutes later she finally told us she had to go, so we hurried home and she rushed to the bathroom and didn`t come out for like 3 minutes or so lol

Smallest bladder: my sister (she is also into omorashi, btw!), probably. she can`t even hold 1 liter for like 10 minutes xd (but i don`t blame her)

• 6 months later...
On 6/24/2022 at 9:35 AM, DespAndHold said:

Waiting 12 hours if drinking 4 litres a day is actually incredibly impressive! We hear a lot from people who have amazing holding skills but to drink so much and wait so long is very impressive! I imagine it is quite exciting to see her as she reaches the end of that time and hear her incredible release 

The most she peed was 1.9 liters of water after a holding challenge she did.

Biggest:

A girl I knew at school. I remember us going to a friends birthday party, which was a session at Lazer Quest in the afternoon, followed by a sleepover at the friends house. About half way through the Lazer Quest session she asked me if she had time to go to the loo before the next game. Pretty much as soon as she said it, they called the next game, so she didn’t go. *to my knowledge* - and I was with her most, but not all of the time for the rest of the day and night and next morning, she never went. Which was a whole chunk of time. Walking home the next morning, I was amazed that she wasn’t showing any signs of desperation. It’s possible she may have peed at some point, but I don’t *think* so. She certainly had a history of waiting - I remember various times when she said she needed to go, but was going to wait as she didn’t like the toilets in the place we were, sometimes holding for hours, so it’s feasible in my opinion. She certainly drew my attention at the time. Apart from the habit of holding her pee, she was stunning ☺️😂

Smallest:

A colleague of mine who I toured with a few years ago. Would stop to pee at a services, and by literally the next services be asking to stop again. It’s the one time in my life I’ve made someone who wasn’t (as far as I know) into Omo wait - we simply couldn’t stop at EVERY services. I did over-hear her peeing at accommodation on a couple of occasions, and it was always a little 10 second weak sounding stream - I think she was just one of those people who went they moment they felt even a tiny need.

Biggest: I had a friend in college who for one semester I regularly saw hold 5-6 hours. We were in a 10:00- 10:50 class, an hour for lunch, and then had a lab for that class at noon that was either 3 or 4 hours long. I cant remember which. Either way despite sipping on a water bottle during lecture and having a drink at lunch, she never peed nor showed any noticeable desperation signs. College was a time where I started to embrace omo a bit more and she was the first girl i could confidently say has a bigger bladder than me. 

Smallest: My ex from that same time period had a tiny bladder. She was peeing every 30 minutes to an hour it seemed like. On a few occasions where we were studying together, I'd pee once and she'd go up to 5 times!

Ironically, my answer to these questions ‘who do I know with the largest bladder’ and ‘who do I know with the smallest bladder’ is the exact same person! My sister.

Let me explain…

When we were younger, my sister had the largest bladder in the WORLD!!! She wouldn’t have to pee for hours at a time. She peed like three times a day! And even she she DID have to go, she could hold for hours and hours. She was like a camel!!!

But as she got older (and had kids) her jumbo bladder went from the size of a watermelon to the size of a pea. Now whenever we go anywhere, she has to pee after five minuets. And now when she has to pee, she has to PEE!!! As in, get the girl to a bathroom ASAP or she’ll have an accident!

Thats my sister. She USED to have the largest bladder of anyone I know. Now she has the smallest! Lol

@UrineLover1

"Ironically, my answer to these questions ‘who do I know with the largest bladder’ and ‘who do I know with the smallest bladder’ is the exact same person! My sister.

Let me explain…

When we were younger, my sister had the largest bladder in the WORLD!!! She wouldn’t have to pee for hours at a time. She peed like three times a day! And even she she DID have to go, she could hold for hours and hours. She was like a camel!!!

But as she got older (and had kids) her jumbo bladder went from the size of a watermelon to the size of a pea. Now whenever we go anywhere, she has to pee after five minuets. And now when she has to pee, she has to PEE!!! As in, get the girl to a bathroom ASAP or she’ll have an accident!

Thats my sister. She USED to have the largest bladder of anyone I know. Now she has the smallest! Lol"

I like that story it must be humbling to see her go from having a large bladder like that to having to pee every five minutes. If she had ever flaunted her large bladder to people before they must really be giving her hell now.

I was sort of the opposite in that I had a small bladder but I built mine up over time but still not definitely the largest one at all because even though I can hold it a long time if I have to I still have to go pretty often in general. But I'm definitely never going to have kids so that won't destroy my bladder at least!

Largest: my step sister. In the 23 years we lived in the same house I never even once saw her desperate.

Smallest: my neighbour. It's like she always has to pee. Especially if she had something to drink, which happens often. Either she's pee dancing or she's on the toilet. I also saw her pee herself laughing a couple of times. She's kinda hot too, so I definitely like it! She has two kids in their teens and I guess the births did something to her bladder control.

On 1/3/2023 at 3:31 PM, DesperateJill said:

@UrineLover1

"Ironically, my answer to these questions ‘who do I know with the largest bladder’ and ‘who do I know with the smallest bladder’ is the exact same person! My sister.

Let me explain…

Thats my sister. She USED to have the largest bladder of anyone I know. Now she has the smallest! Lol"

I like that story it must be humbling to see her go from having a large bladder like that to having to pee every five minutes. If she had ever flaunted her large bladder to people before they must really be giving her hell now.

I was sort of the opposite in that I had a small bladder but I built mine up over time but still not definitely the largest one at all because even though I can hold it a long time if I have to I still have to go pretty often in general. But I'm definitely never going to have kids so that won't destroy my bladder at least!

My sister used to brag about her bladders captivity to anyone that would listen! So yeah… People tease her quite a bit now! Lol

My sister often jokingly teases her kids my saying ‘you kids destroyed my monstrous bladder size!’

My sister has said that she wants to build her captivity back up like in her youth. But she has never actually gotten around to that. Lol

And oh yeah, kids wreak your bladder! My sister loves her kids, but she blames them every day for her poor bladder’s downfall.

I have a coworker who needs to pee allll the time. He has a lot of anxiety issues, and the company I work is an extremely stressful company at times. So honestly I don't know if he really chose the best job, but he gets through the day which is the main thing.

It's whenever he gets excited or nervous that he has to pee. Like he could've gone pee only an hour ago and then suddenly has to rush back to the bathroom again.

As for a strong bladder, I had a friend back when I was a kid who seemed to never go to the bathroom whenever he was over at my place for hours and after drinking loads of pop, so... I think it's safe to say he had a pretty strong bladder!

• 1 month later...

I know a female friend who has the biggest bladder I've ever seen. She almost never goes to the toilet during the time we meet (usually all day, around 6-7 hours, plus she has to take an hour-long bus from and to her place), even though the toilet is easily accessible. During that period, all other friends, including me, have been to the toilet at least twice, or sometimes even thrice. I'm super impressed with her bladder.

And no, she's not a shy one who doesn't want to admit she needs to pee; she's an outgoing girl who explicitly says "I need to pee" when she needs it. So whenever I hear that word from her (which is quite rare), I get very excited.

For the smallest bladder, I know many friends who go to toilet very often (mostly male though), so I can't pick a distinguished one in particular.

Edited by koyukoyu (see edit history)