Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I went the theater to see Dr. Stange M.O.M. and i wore khaki shorts and rearz princess diaper because i was feeling a little naughty and wanted to pee myself in my seat. I was nervous someone would hear the crinkle while i was in line for a large soda, but im pretty sure no one coould tell. The theatre had lounger seats and i layed down for the whole movie. I soaked my diaper relieving myself 3 or four times,  but about 2/3's through i realized the top of my shorts were wet!! I hadn't realized but at the angle i was seated my diaper was leaking from the top 😅.

For the rest of the movie i couldnt pay atention i was worried once the lights came on i would have soaked shorts and have to waddle to my car in shame. As soon as the movie ended before the credits even started i booked it out of the theatre and out of the nearest exit. Once i got into the hallway i realized just how wet i was. I ran out to my car once i exuted the building and i took a pic of the damage. Next time ill definitely keep my eye on leakage 😂.

The images below are of the leakage and of the diapers after i got home and changed into dryer pants.

20220531_205914.jpg

20220531_205917.jpg

20220601_013221.jpg

20220601_013324.jpg