Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 months later...

Nice videos but not the upskirt thong pee video I am looking for. The one I am looking for shows a girl (I think Japanese) entering the bathroom and just inside, stops and stands in her spot. The camera shows from below her and viewing her behind and red thong, showing the girl peeing herself as she stands still. You see her pee running down her legs and her pee stream emerging from her thong.

9 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

I was hoping soooo badly that she would wet...seeing Ella Hughes wet herself...God damn. If only.

I know. She seemed to be bursting. I thought she was about to wet herself. The very first time I saw her she seemed very desperate and towards the end, she was on the verge of wetting. Now I see this video, it's like she is just faking. I wish the video for Meet Misty from Bound2burst was more available. That model was nude and definitely has to pee so badly. When she peed, it was about 10 seconds. I thought her peeing would last a whole minute or more. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...