Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When looking at things like Tumblr or Instagram and you're scrolling through fellow abdl's posts, when you see a good pic of someone in a diaper, which (I guess to put it one way) turns you on more? Does seeing them wearing a pull-up or a diaper turn you on more? I'm kinda just curious. 

For Example: 

Here's one with a pull-up:

image.thumb.jpeg.4a5d18b444de8e5f6db692d17c4487ee.jpeg

And here's one with a diaper:

image.jpeg.734ee086e229f34bee2575cf3dac5519.jpeg

On 6/5/2022 at 12:12 AM, Testudium345 said:

When looking at things like Tumblr or Instagram and you're scrolling through fellow abdl's posts, when you see a good pic of someone in a diaper, which (I guess to put it one way) turns you on more? Does seeing them wearing a pull-up or a diaper turn you on more? I'm kinda just curious. 

For Example: 

Here's one with a pull-up:

image.thumb.jpeg.4a5d18b444de8e5f6db692d17c4487ee.jpeg

And here's one with a diaper:

image.jpeg.734ee086e229f34bee2575cf3dac5519.jpeg

A strong sexy adult woman in a diaper. Not pretending to be a baby but comfortable in her choice or requirement in wearing one!

37 minutes ago, TensaZangetsu said:

我喜欢两者,虽然我更倾向于引体向上,因为我总是使用 GoodNites。当然,它们的容量不如成人尿布多,但对我来说,漏水是刺激的一部分。 

I prefer in diaper ones. The girls are better to be free of any potty accidents when they put them on. The ones with more absorption could make them feel more at ease. They could do anything they want without worry about leaking accidents which may make them in embarrassing with thick diapers. 

13 minutes ago, nappyslave1 said:

A strong sexy adult woman in a diaper. Not pretending to be a baby but comfortable in her choice or requirement in wearing one!

Exactly the same as my preference. The more “adult”/“normal” the scenario, but with a proper nappy, the better.

Though I do like the forward-facing on hands and knees pose, as in the pull-up example above!

On 6/12/2022 at 8:55 PM, waguy762 said:

Pull-ups are the big winner for me. Especially if it’s a waistband/hidden glimpse. Which is funny because my GF of 4+ years wears pull-ups more than panties these days and I still love every minute of it 😂 

Sorry for the tangent, but… Lucky you! Is it more for medical or recreational purposes? Did you get her into them?