Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest AromaticPee

It was Dahlia's 23rd birthday, and she invited Stella, Willow, and I over to a private beach owned by an anonymous yet trustworthy friend of hers. She suggested that we all wear adult diapers so our waste didn't get in the water. So, after a quick group pee, we wiped each other's crotch, sprinkled baby powder on each other, and slipped on the diapers before getting in Stella's car.

On the way there, Willow pleaded, "If at any point I start to get horny on the beach, don't be disgusted if you see me try to masturbate. These beaches are holy places for nudists and sex-crazy couples!" She has a kink for beaches.

"Relax, Willow," Stella said. "This beach is reserved just for the four of us! No one else is following us here! So, you can swim as much or as little as you want!"

"That's right," Dahlia reaffirmed. "And if you feel like you hafta go potty, that's what the nappies are for! They can hold a lot when you do your business in 'em! Plus, they're just so warm to do business in... ahh... if it makes your tushie look bigger than normal!" We all laughed for a bit.

"No, seriously," I voiced my concerns, "what if they somehow leak while we're swimming?"

Dahlia thought for a moment, then shrugged and said, "I don't know. Just make sure to change your diapers and reapply baby powder if it's too much to handle." The rest of us nodded approval.

"Did we bring extras?" I asked.

"Uh... yes." Willow said after looking in the back. "I just checked. And there's a lot more than what we need!" I looked back and saw four packages of diapers.

"You people sure are weird..." Stella cooed. "...and gross." We all chuckled at Stella's feigned disgust.

------------------------------------------

When we arrived, a person in a white waist jacket asked us for verification at a window. Dahlia said, "It's my birthday today! And I've got three friends covered for! So can we please go to the beach?"

"Hmm..." the figure said calmly. "Dahlia Snickerdoodle... never thought I'd see you here. It's been a long time since one of your fam last stopped at my place. Who are your three friends?"

"This is Tom Clover, this is Stella Penelope-" (she pronounced it "pen-el-OH-pay")

"It's 'puh-NELL-uh-pee,'" Stella quickly corrected.

"Anyway," Dahlia continued, "the third friend here with me is Willow Drake. She's right in the backseat with Tom."

The figure put his hand to their chin. "Thomas Clover, Stella Penelope, and Willow Drake... with you, Mrs. Snickerdoodle... on your birthday, you said?"

"Mm hmm."

"Welp, guess I'll just enable the birthday policy. You're all getting ninety percent off. So..." *they mumble a bit* "that'll be forty-four dollars and eighty-eight cents."

"Just take a fifty bill, please." Dahlia put it in the one slit the window had.

"All right," the figure said, a bit irritated. "You're getting one dollar bill, two nickels, and two pennies."

"Thank you."

"My pleasure. Now, don't cause any trouble while you're in there."

Dahlia sang, "We won't!"

And so we went onto the beach.60e7f91f711cf700048b6a69.png.16268f7d650eea114624a22971f55723.png

Guest AromaticPee

Shortly after we got a ways onto the beach, we all took off our current clothes (not including diapers, by the way) and replaced them with swimwear. The girls' one-piece suits revealed their diapers quite a bit, but my diaper was perfectly hidden in my trunks. I asked, "Are we wearing swim diapers?"

To which Dahlia truthfully answered, "Yes, we are! I picked them just for us! And since yours isn't quite visible, I made sure to pick nappies that best went with our swimsuits. Remember, if you do your business in your nappy, make sure to change it!" She proceeded to point at things: "There's a trash can over there... and that's the changing room, with special wipes. I recommend having someone else change your diaper because it's faster, if more embarrassing."

"Okay..." I closed my eyes... and the crashing waves made me cross my legs for some reason... "Uhhh... I feel like I'm gonna mess AND wet myself!" I lamented under my breath. "If I could juuuuust get my butt all the way underwater, it should nullify the sound... yeah, good idea."

I could hear Dahlia whispering to me: "Awwwww, Tom... you're not alone here, you know..." When I opened my eyes, she was in my face. I blushed, and she grabbed me by the cheeks. "C'mon. Let's just mess ourselves together. I promise you, it'll be as discreet as can be." We walked into the cold water... yet how could I tell how it was going to feel prior to now?

Our feet crunched in the sand, then it was pitter-patter the rest of the way there. When I first felt the water hit my feet, I shuddered. *pfffffffft* "E-e-excuse... m-meeeeee," I murmured. My super intense blushing was the only thing keeping me warm at that moment.

Dahlia noticed my embarrassment and whispered, "You know what, Tom? Maybe I should tease that joystick of yours. That should let it all come out."

-----------------------------------------

When we got neck-deep into the water, Dahlia swam a bit... strangely. She was underwater for three and a half minutes, trying to touch my toes. Then, she surfaced and gasped for breath. "I don't think it's coming out yet..."

"Uhhhh... what... d-do you mean?" I asked her, dumbstruck by her behavior. She was embarrassing me with that pervy twinkling in her eyes!

"Whaddya mean what do I mean? Isn't it obvious by now?"

"Huh? Wha... Dahlia, I don't wanna mess myself! You know that grosses me out! I know the other two don't like messing themselves, so why should I?!"

"Tom... what I mean is... we've gotta get that poison outta your body."

"Yeah... can it wait for juuuuust a biiit longer 'till we find a bathroom? I don't want Stella or Willow to know of my plight. And they would do anything to distance themselves from such messiness as a smelly diaper!"

"Oh, please...." Her fingers started to move suspiciously. "I know just the thing to do the trick. Now then, get ready to laugh your tushie off!" I was shocked. She was going to tickle me!

"No! Wait! Stop!" I pleaded. ... And then she touched me in all sorts of spots until she got to my right breast. Then...

"Hehehehehehe... you should stop..." I chuckled. But Dahlia didn't listen to my words. She listened to my giggly tone...

"Looks like I found the sweet spot..." she said. "Prepare yourself, Tom......."

"What?"

She swam up to me, lifted my legs off of the sand, then swam us over to a rock formation that looked like a wall. I felt her take off my swim trunks and put them on her head.

And then...

She breathed in... "...TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!" she chanted enthusiastically while vigorously rubbing her fingers against that ticklish spot of mine. "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!"

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" I fell for her trick. "Nohohohoho! Pleaheeheeheese! Stahahahahop! HahahahahaHAAAAAA!" During my laughing fit, I suddenly felt my body just relieve itself on the spot. But Dahlia didn't stop chanting the word "tickle" until five minutes after she started. Even then, she still tickled my right breast and made me laugh maniacally.

She took a deep breath, then flipped upside down (which made my swim trunks float off her head) and tickled me with her toes! "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed so hard! Dahlia must've really wanted to see my diaper expanding, because she made me wet and mess myself even further!

After three more minutes of me laughing and messing, Dahlia flipped right-side up. She waited for me to open my eyes, then mouthed, "I love you, Tom. I really do love you." She then kissed me... on the ticklish spot! It was super embarrassing because I thought she was going to kiss me on the lips. Plus, I further wet and messed myself!

-----------------------------------------

When we got back on shore, Willow and Stella immediately flinched from the smell of my diaper. "Sorry about that!" Dahlia sang.

"We kinda saw you guys over there," Willow confessed. "And we both fingered each other's assholes-"

"Language!" I managed to yelp.

"Sorry!" Willow said.

"Anyway," Stella picked up, "we were helping each other masturbate because we heard you pass gas over on the tide line. Willow here loved the sound of it!" She then proceeded to coo, "Such a weird, gross gal!" They all laughed, but I only got out a few chuckles. Stella sniffed, then further cooed, "And it really smells like Clovie-wovie bae took care of some stinky business! Ewwww!" More laughs and chuckles emanated. "Now then, I'm gonna go change him."

"I volunteer to help change his diaper!" Willow exclaimed. "I got turned on by Clovis' gassiness and it made me cum!"

"Me too!" Dahlia sang. "It's only fair that we all help Tom out of this mess, pun intended!" Even more laughter.

Everyone took me to the changing room. With Dahlia's goal in mind, they all undid my diaper, with Stella in front of me. When it came off, I peed on her. We all blushed, and she cooed even more: "Ohhhh... ewwwwww... yuck, Clover! Bae, you're so gross, it's cute!! EWWWWWWWW!!" This time, full-on laughter came from all four of us as she messed herself, too. "YUCK! I MESSED MY DIAPER!" she yelled, a bit more serious this time.

After I finished peeing on her, Stella threw away my current diaper, wiped my grungy butt, threw away the wipe, had me stand up, then calmly said, "Okay... I think I need a nappy change, too. Clovie-wovie bae, would you please help?" as she laid herself down on the changing thingy.

I responded, "Only with getting it off."

"That's fine with me," Stella kindly said. I kinda wanted to have sex anyway, but... I can see, or rather smell, why you'd be hesitant."

"Can we please just remove this smelly burden from Stella's tushie?!" Dahlia rushed.

We got Stella's diaper and swimsuit off and wiped her butthole before throwing away the diaper and wipe. Then, Stella got up, put her newly exposed butt on one of the sinks, and proceeded to pee in it. She sighed in relief as her golden nectar splashed around in the sink. "Phew... that mess I made really made me desperate for a wee... and I wanted to thank Clovie-wovie bae for taking off my diaper."

"Awww, Stella fella..." I cooed. "Bae, you're so, so, SO welcome."

Dahlia naughtily said, "The friends who do their business together, change nappies together, and make out together, STAY together!"

We all laughed heartily. And when we left, it was time for dinner. Burgers with muenster cheese were being served with a side of tater tots. It was delicious!

The End.

Guest AromaticPee

Um... this was real. Some parts may sound unrealistic, but my memory's somewhat blurred to that point... sorry if you weren't happy. I'll try to tell more realistic stories in IRL forums.