Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would it be interesting if i publish my Sims edit here ??

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I explain. I make image, comics and other things with the Sims 4 games for 1 years now and so I have a lot of image. Problem i publish this in deviantArt and deviantArt dont like omorashi (why ? i don

3rd episode of "Lemonade" short comics with desperate girl. I upload here before upload in the omo gallery 😉

COMMISSION | Shared pleasure A VK request from Bingo Bongo https://vk.com/emoji/e/e29da4.png

Posted Images

I’d be interested in seeing what you make, new omorashi content is always awesome. And I quite like all the Sims edits you’ve made so far, they’re really cool! But hmm, you also said that people have been disrespectful and rude to you, have you tried talking to any moderators about that? From what I’ve seen so far, the staff here are pretty good at dealing with harassment and other situations like that, I’m sure they can help you.

12 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

I’d be interested in seeing what you make, new omorashi content is always awesome. And I quite like all the Sims edits you’ve made so far, they’re really cool! But hmm, you also said that people have been disrespectful and rude to you, have you tried talking to any moderators about that? From what I’ve seen so far, the staff here are pretty good at dealing with harassment and other situations like that, I’m sure they can help you.

Thx very much for you comments and dont worry about stupid guy and girl. in omo org is a minority of people 😉
And monday i begin to upload all my content here i hope people like ^^

25 minutes ago, Dwayne said:

I'd be interested in seeing more of your edits as well. There are all kinds of content here, even games that focus on omorashi, so I don't see why using a game to make such visualizations would be any different.

If you are interested i have publish in the omorashi artwork all characters sheet 😉

All day i publish a new image for my new image collection and i begin to upload here 😄
the theme of this collection is "University" i hope you love and sorry for my bad english im french ❤️

OCU #1 / The teacher said no...

The university is a place with strict rules. Especially during certain classes. There are classes where if you have an urge the teacher will let you go to the toilet, while others where even with a full bladder like a swimming pool will order you to wait. This is the type of class that Melissa attends.

This morning she woke up late so she had to hurry and the toilets at home were already busy. She hurried to arrive in class as late as possible, Madame Laguiole being a strict teacher on the rules. After 20 minutes the pressure was too much so she asked the teacher if she could just go to the toilet.

The slight delay and the fact that she hadn't stopped moving in her chair had apparently not pleased her. Because impassive she replied: No.

10 minutes later Melissa asked again, and another 5 minutes later. But only the professor's tone changed to become more and more tense. That's it. It was too late, it was like trying to stop water from a full-pressure garden hose from coming out. She no longer dared to clog with these hands, it seemed so futile to her...

She just covered her face to hide her shame. And despite what had just happened the class remained silent. Why ? Because Mme.Laguiole took this as an act of rebellion and the anger was felt to the back of the class.

We could read on the bulletin of exlusion: Interrupt, disturb the course on multiple occasions. Do not know how to take these precautions.

OCU1a.png

OCU1b.png

6 hours ago, peelion said:

1 we can start to discover your universe here 
2 I think the omorashi is much more sexy in a context
3 block the idiots and ignore them and do what you do for yourself first and you'll see people who like what you're doing little by little (like me personally I like what you do)

the idiot is not just on omo org ^^'

OCU #2 / School Romance

It was a normal day. The boys had a long game, maybe too long. Because the girls who had come to encourage the players had more and more difficulty ignoring their needs. So they began to take turns so that their absence was not noticed, but in the end one of them was left behind.

It was Annie. At the end of the match she rushed towards the toilets but on the way the damage was done... Luckily for her no one saw her, maybe just one person. An admirer, a girl, the only one who, in front of the matches, doesn't watch the boys play but rather watches the cheerleaders dance.....

The strange admirer approached Annie with a slight smile to introduce herself. Her name is Athena. She was beautiful despite a scar on her face. Clumsily Annie made sure not to turn around, thinking that Athena hadn't seen the huge stain on the bottom of her uniform. She thought she had come for a recommendation to join the group of well-known cheerleaders. But no.

Athena still smiling told him that she had seen her little incident but that she would not repeat it to anyone. She also told him: That she didn't have to blush or be ashamed even if that made her even more adorable than she already was.

This didn't help Annie lost between the compliments, the situation and her embarrassment. Stuttering, not knowing what to answer, Athena interrupted Annie, grabbing her hand tenderly.

OCU2a.thumb.png.5a59f89a3df4e8de74476c3ea58357dd.pngOCU2b.thumb.png.267fadcad2555e260ab9d6218e206101.png

Edited by Glocky (see edit history)

I don't know if the descriptions are understandable because of my very average English. But for the little that you understand I hope you like it or helps you to understand things ^^

OCU #3 / Nurse-Bot

It was a personal project of one of the founders of this academy. Create an artificial unity endowed with human emotion but also with the ability to understand them. A crazy project but thanks to the original plan and the ingenuity of the greatest minds of Green Zone succeeded.

To pay homage to its deceased creator, the robot was registered EX-AABB, Ex being the name of its creator and AABB the number given to the mother software. Then he was sent to the Green Zone University infirmary. His ability to store an infinity of information, his benevolence, his ability to read emotions and the programming obligation to keep professional secrecy made him the perfect nursing robot. A problem ? Just one.

Students who "wet" their clothes were sent to the infirmary to have new clothes. Nurse-Bot couldn't figure out why this happened so he searched the internet bypassing all computer security but dive into those computer searches he found and analyzed thousands, no, millions of Omorashi and ABDL content! And in less than a minute. Ex-AABB became a true follower of these 2 disciplines.

Being unable to practice it himself, he experimented with this research on the unhappy and unhappy students who arrived in his cabinet.

The student who arrived in this state was first to undress from the bottom. To then see their clothes leave the washing machine. Then the procedure was for EX-AABB to put a diaper on them. A procedure obviously created by the latter...

After that the layer was locked by a Ruby Security device. Because EX-AABB knew that humans always try to get rid of it as soon as possible. Generous the nursing robot will change their diapers if she wishes but impossible to deactivate the device if for example you had the idea of going to the toilet. Then if the clothes are too wet and the humans don't have spare clothes, the robots will provide them with pants.

At the end of the day, EX-AABB will give you back your clothes and collect your device. A marvelous invention some would say...

OCU3a.thumb.png.2080c0c4cb33e9422bcd900874c139b9.pngOCU3b.thumb.png.587dec484a2be8f95383043f13c1cae5.png

OCU #4 / Bully

In this city there are several people you should beware of. But if you are a student at Green Zone University beware of Lucy.

Admitted to a special course, she is captain of the Azur District basketball team but also Cheerleader at these lost hours. Despite that Lucy is not a girl who shines not by her intelligence but only by her physicality and it's muscular capacity.

So if she thinks you looked at her badly, that you flirted with her boyfriend, that you criticized her, or that she's just having a bad day. Most people will invite you to dodge it.

If she finds you, the kind of punishments could vary according to it's desire. You can very well end up in the bottom of a trash can like lock in your locker.

But against the "intellos" often the threats were enough. Well-known stories from the establishment with people who passed out before they even struck the 1st blow. But also stories where people soiled their underwear in the face of threat.

Clear what is happening to this new victim.

OCU4a.thumb.png.7cb7846058ebeef08265178db2fa1e5f.pngOCU4b.thumb.png.44a223cb1c2851625fdb51f977c8b920.png

OCU #5 / Orderliness

It was here that the students came to serve their hours of detention. Whatever the reason.

They had decided that the people sent to detention would not be monitored but simply locked up in this room dating from before the recent renovation of the building, a room blocked by a state-of-the-art door and monitored by a camera.

Today the prisoners discovered with joy that someone had left drinking things in the room. A godsend that was finally no longer one when she discovered that the liquid was contaminated.

The bladders filled very quickly. Too fast. The girls couldn't help but move frantically on their chairs and a strange smell of dry piss was felt more and more. Which didn't help them.

The counter of the doors was still far from the account. So she tried various strategies. She waved at the camera, banged on the walls or screamed. But no one answered. It was then that only stay 15 minutes that one of the students had a bad idea. Break the meter screen.

Thinking break an electronic lock, she actually came from this condemned her and the others to a terrible humiliation. Block in this room for a while longer...

OCU5a.thumb.png.a610c82e21987311a83be08541b0df6d.pngOCU5b.thumb.png.3ef78d866cad97f7ead8f99688f7e71e.png

OCU #6 / Chemical reaction

It's an elementary thing in science! Reactions lead to other reactions. When Vivianne, who is a science teacher but also a sports teacher, goes to class, she knows that with her dual role she will have very little time to evacuate her bladder.

So this morning it was biologically a very bad idea to have this coffee. Because throughout the day this coffee only increased the amount of liquid she was sending into her bladder.

And like a lab rat she quickly found herself trapped. First, after finishing preparing for her next lesson later than usual, having only a short time, she went to the public toilets of the establishment. But already taken by a student. So she had to quickly go back to class.

After this lesson she went to eat quickly but caught in a discussion with these colleagues, she forgot the time and returned to reality she went to the toilet in the teachers' room. But she was stuck... No time to find the reason she had to change her uniform to watch the students for a sports education class.

She had sworn to herself never to go to the bathroom during class because she always told these students that it was wrong to hold back. But the. She was starting to feel bloated so she asked these students to continue their activities, promising to come back soon. The promise was kept since the toilets for women and men were out of service. So she struggled with patience, repeating to herself that she only had one lesson left.

One short lesson.

Barely out of the gymnasium she ran as she could with the weight she had in her stomach. While she was putting on her white coat she was watching while biting her lip this damn door blocked...

She hurried to her last class trying not to think about her urgent need. But talking about fluid doesn't help the situation. During are course she was not as usual, more concerned. Normal to think about how to get out of it.

So when she felt the first drops coming out... She left the students agitated and for once did not ask them to calm down. The dam gave way and the waves flowed along these legs in a powerful torrent. The hubbub in the room drowned the are of liquid lashing the floor and his thick pants mopped up the biggest parts.

She made the students leave earlier through the back doors, claiming a failure on the main door. After that, her legs heavy and wet, she went to the locker room of the teachers' room, found a plastic bag put her pants soaked in it and put on these sports clothes.

No one had noticed anything. Well, as far as I know...

image.thumb.png.20ba64d11f890551c51b96595e50ce23.pngimage.thumb.png.f8ef95d3c59105a7ad79ead73659c365.png

50 minutes ago, Glocky said:

Is finish for this collection ^^
please tell me why is your favorite and why is important to me to know why people love ❤️

if you are shy come to tell me in private

Which is my favorite, hmm. I quite like OCU #5 / Orderliness. It's a cool concept of a bunch of girls being trapped in detention and having to hold their pee~

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had left this page because too little time to scatter over many sites at the same time but here I am again 😄

I will try to publish the content here at the same time as on DeviantArt but not the comic pages because it would take me too long and it would quickly flood the page with content.

That's it to start the new Omo Collection. The theme was voted by my VK community ^^

PM00a.png

OPMC #1 | But who is she ?

This art is a remake of this
www.deviantart.com/glocky2/art…..

Sometimes their night outs say that you can meet a "person" who has the power to fill your bladder and then make your pants wet. The descriptions are never the same... Sometimes described as a towering shadow and sometimes as someone in makeshift armor.

Because of too many different testimonies the police to classify this case as an urban legend. Moreover, these phenomena always occurred during embarrassing situations. A psychologist then explained: "Following such a disturbing event, our brains are ready to imagine anything to justify such shame."
Urban legends? Nocturnal creature? Mind games? Anyway since 2020 we haven't stopped hearing this sentence.

It's not my fault ! It's the PissMaker.

PM01.png

I'll come back tonight or tomorrow to see your feedback but also to post a new image ^^

OPMC #2 | Nothing personal

There's nothing personal in that. Lana must feed on despair and the embarrassment of a full bladder to be at the peak of these powers. Or sometimes she just needs to vent on someone. So discreetly when no one is watching, she exerts a rise of water in the bladder of a victim and she admires the spectacle while tasting the incipient flood of emotion.

After that it's powers increase offering him new possibilities. An invitation from the god Omorashi himself, as if she had just awakened this thirst. If on the contrary it does nothing it is powers goes back to sleep.

image.thumb.png.57149ed0fc65d6d022791eae237b2982.png

OPMC #3 | The worst babysitter

Lady Ruby is a fun-loving woman who also has a lot of responsibility. It is therefore sometimes necessary to hire a babysitter, but not just any babysitter! At best she goes to get the Nurse-Bot at worst she calls Lana.

Lana is not a great babysitter. In fact, she's even super bad. She ties young women with handcuffs, rope and sometimes even a leash. She doesn't change their diapers. Spend the evening watching TV. And sometimes uses it's powers to torture Ruby's "damsels".

Of course when Ruby calls to see if everything is okay. Well according to Lana everything is fine.

PM03a.png

OPMC #4 | Don't look back !

Impressive, no ? A huge cloud darker than night crawling through the corridors in search of prey. This "creature" is actually a duplication of the PissMaker which divides the strength of these powers but which in exchange allows it to be in several places at the same time.

Just one eye contact with those huge green eyes and your bladder will fill up at record speed! If he catches you it's the same result but on top of that your bladder will not come out unscathed. For maybe a week you will be a little... incontinent.

PM04.png

Edited by Glocky (see edit history)