Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why did she hold it all night at dinner

Had dinner and I think a girl in the group had to pee judging by how much she drank I think she had to go as I did too. But she was seated inside and I guess didn’t want to excuse herself out of multiple people. But as we left she didn’t use the bathroom either and no lines at the resturant bathroom. Then she crossed her leg while we waited for others to catch up and then we all went home separate way and she didn’t use the bathroom at all. Or maybe girls are used to holding it?

I think it differs. Some girls might be embarrassed, and some might just preferer going at home. I have seen this a lot, not with signs of desperation though. Often when we tend to parties etc. where even alcohol is consumed, a lot of the girls seems not to go at all. To be more specific, bigger parties with family, not that I am a pervert, but when you stand for hours and drink together with some of the others wives girlfriends etc. and I myself went to piss 5 times, I could only imagine the pain that those girls must have had. When there is only like one or two bathrooms and you only bump in to the guys when you go for a piss then you start to think about it. Again never saw signs of desperation. 

Another example is that maybe because girls are used to holding it, they maybe dont notice that they have to pee like guys do?
An example from yesterday. I was out eating with my wife. She is used to holding it, because she simply cant pee anywhere but the toilet. She knows about my fetish, but she is not a fan of holding it though. Well we talk a lot about that kind of stuff, and I know for a fact when she tries to pee outside, pee goes everywhere! so she simply doesn't do that. Anyhow yesterday we had a bit more to drink than usual, and were therefore walking home. About a 15 min. walk. 3 minutes after leaving the restaurant, she started complaining that she had to go bad. I was like why the h*** didn't you go at the restaurant? she mumbled something about she did not have to go when we were at the restaurant. It was three minutes ago? I mean I would be able to tell if it was me. And she was desperate, she considered squatting behind some bushes, and as mentioned, that is normally not an option. But she made it home. 

That's why I think that maybe when you are used to holding it till you get to a toilet then you are maybe not at sensitive?

Cheers P

10 hours ago, potte said:

I think it differs. Some girls might be embarrassed, and some might just preferer going at home. I have seen this a lot, not with signs of desperation though. Often when we tend to parties etc. where even alcohol is consumed, a lot of the girls seems not to go at all. To be more specific, bigger parties with family, not that I am a pervert, but when you stand for hours and drink together with some of the others wives girlfriends etc. and I myself went to piss 5 times, I could only imagine the pain that those girls must have had. When there is only like one or two bathrooms and you only bump in to the guys when you go for a piss then you start to think about it. Again never saw signs of desperation. 

Another example is that maybe because girls are used to holding it, they maybe dont notice that they have to pee like guys do?
An example from yesterday. I was out eating with my wife. She is used to holding it, because she simply cant pee anywhere but the toilet. She knows about my fetish, but she is not a fan of holding it though. Well we talk a lot about that kind of stuff, and I know for a fact when she tries to pee outside, pee goes everywhere! so she simply doesn't do that. Anyhow yesterday we had a bit more to drink than usual, and were therefore walking home. About a 15 min. walk. 3 minutes after leaving the restaurant, she started complaining that she had to go bad. I was like why the h*** didn't you go at the restaurant? she mumbled something about she did not have to go when we were at the restaurant. It was three minutes ago? I mean I would be able to tell if it was me. And she was desperate, she considered squatting behind some bushes, and as mentioned, that is normally not an option. But she made it home. 

That's why I think that maybe when you are used to holding it till you get to a toilet then you are maybe not at sensitive?

Cheers P

Hmm I guess. Do you think the girls still feel discomfort from holding their pee in or it’s not discomfort for them anymore cause they are used to? Do you think it’s cause they have to sit and they want to avoid dirty bathrooms that they develop the custom to hold it in? I wonder how much the girl I had dinner with suffered from having to pee and holding it (or she has a super large bladder)

10 hours ago, Sudoers said:

It likes what I did before. In a dinner I drank 3 bottles of beer (about 2 liters) during about 2 hours. When it ended and everyone got up, I was bursting but no one went to the bathroom. I am too shy to mention it and then let everyone else waiting for me. So I took the car with someone and started a half hour ride to the hotel. 

Was there a line to use the bathroom? Were you desperate though and would you have gone if desperate? Do you think anyone else in the group had to go?

10 hours ago, Angusburger said:

Hmm I guess. Do you think the girls still feel discomfort from holding their pee in or it’s not discomfort for them anymore cause they are used to? Do you think it’s cause they have to sit and they want to avoid dirty bathrooms that they develop the custom to hold it in? I wonder how much the girl I had dinner with suffered from having to pee and holding it (or she has a super large bladder)

Was there a line to use the bathroom? Were you desperate though and would you have gone if desperate? Do you think anyone else in the group had to go?

When we finished the dinner I looked around but found no visible sign of bathroom. If I decided to go I had to ask the waiters. When I was in the car back to the hotel, I was definitely desperate. Everytime when the car stopped for the traffic light it was a torture for me. I did not think I have much seconds to spare. I did not notice the status of others because I focused on holding my pee and kept my behavior normal. When I took off the car, I found that I cannot walk normally and my pace may look weired...

10 hours ago, Angusburger said:

Hmm I guess. Do you think the girls still feel discomfort from holding their pee in or it’s not discomfort for them anymore cause they are used to? Do you think it’s cause they have to sit and they want to avoid dirty bathrooms that they develop the custom to hold it in? I wonder how much the girl I had dinner with suffered from having to pee and holding it (or she has a super large bladder

That probably depends. Some might be so used to it that they don't feel pain. 

That also depends I think, on a restaurant I don't think it's because of a dirty toilet. For some it might matter. But as far as I know girls just hover just over the toilet. Everytime we are on road trips my wife and friends etc. Often discuss with a bit of humor wether you hover or sit. The toilets by the roads are SO gross in our country most of them. 

The girl that was with you probably did feel pain, since you saw clear signs of desperation, I bet you would not do that unless you really had to go. Next time count the drinks 😉

Yeah that's true Carmen. Some far out relatives shared a funny story about that. They are a couple, for the first few years of their relationship, she'd go home to go to the bathroom, she could not even go when he was in the apartment. Other times she would tell him she had a craving for something from the gas station, just to be able to go to the bathroom. That obviously changed when they moved in together :p 

On 6/4/2022 at 4:34 AM, Angusburger said:

Had dinner and I think a girl in the group had to pee judging by how much she drank I think she had to go as I did too. But she was seated inside and I guess didn’t want to excuse herself out of multiple people. But as we left she didn’t use the bathroom either and no lines at the resturant bathroom. Then she crossed her leg while we waited for others to catch up and then we all went home separate way and she didn’t use the bathroom at all. Or maybe girls are used to holding it?

Is there a chance she wore a diaper or pull-up? And maybe was trying to hold it later on when she really needed a change...

Just depends on the person, some people won't do this at all. Coincidentally, I just came home after a dinner party as well and I've seen both sides. A friend of my mine whos usually pretty open and extroverted I saw leave multiple times while another person (I don't really know them), I didn't see leave once in the time span of 4 hours. 

Theres something to say that we are spotted a bit more commonly hiding our desperation, whether its due to the perceived "smaller bladder" (frequency of visits), general embarrassment from cultural pressures, certain outfit issues, or just that girls bathrooms are actually awful half the times (at least ya'll got urinals to not care about it).

There might be scenarios where you might think its perfectly normal to just go but others like me will be very conscious about it. Like after the dinner has ended: it might seem very obvious to you to just go to the bathroom but for me I feel paranoid/anxious (I dont really know the word to describe it) to leave all together than slip away to a bathroom. 

Guest K95F

I would probably be that person. I'm socially very shy and have grown a pretty case of anxiety, mostly (and fittingly) around the bathroom, so I tend to hold it in under many situations. Even though in my head, I'm definitely too desperate to last that 30 minute drive home, I'd rather stop by a Mcdonalds on the way, alone, than have to slip away from the group. It's not that we are so used to holding it in that we just do this, we just have our own complexes - even if we look normal on the surface. And of course, there are many different girls who will just not do this and will never understand this. 

41 minutes ago, April Nine said:

Just depends on the person, some people won't do this at all. Coincidentally, I just came home after a dinner party as well and I've seen both sides. A friend of my mine whos usually pretty open and extroverted I saw leave multiple times while another person (I don't really know them), I didn't see leave once in the time span of 4 hours. 

Theres something to say that we are spotted a bit more commonly hiding our desperation, whether its due to the perceived "smaller bladder" (frequency of visits), general embarrassment from cultural pressures, certain outfit issues, or just that girls bathrooms are actually awful half the times (at least ya'll got urinals to not care about it).

There might be scenarios where you might think its perfectly normal to just go but others like me will be very conscious about it. Like after the dinner has ended: it might seem very obvious to you to just go to the bathroom but for me I feel paranoid/anxious (I dont really know the word to describe it) to leave all together than slip away to a bathroom. 

How often would you say dirty bathrooms have detered you from going and would you hold it for an extra hour if it is dirty? Do you hover or sit when it looks clean? Is it dirty because someone peed on the seat or just a general sense it  is dirty? I guess unisex bathrooms are even worse since men just pee everywhere and i have allways felt bad for girls who have to use it after

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)
Just now, Angusburger said:

How often would you say dirty bathrooms have detered you from going and would you hold it for an extra hour if it is dirty? Do you hover or sit when it looks clean? Is it dirty because someone peed on the seat or just a general sense it  is dirty? I guess unisex bathrooms are even worse since men just pee everywhere and i have allways felt bad for girls who have to use it after

unisex are awful, I will usually avoid those unless I'm having diarrhea in my panties without even entering them. I would say that usually, dirty bathrooms are more so just a though at the back of my head than an actually serious issue. I'd say if I know I will have another opportunity and I'm not that desperate then I'll post pone a trip like 50/50 but if I really have to go now or I know I won't be alone/won't have a chance to go, I will go most of the time. Unless they're one of those single stall, unmanaged bathrooms, they aren't *that* dirty, its just kind of gross to think about it and gets stuck in my head. 

Especially at like a professional restaurant, they'll *probably* be pretty clean, I just don't want to bother testing it; I just don't want to think of the gross bathrooms if it makes any sense. Purely logically, this makes zero sense, its just how I operate

Just now, April Nine said:

unisex are awful, I will usually avoid those unless I'm having diarrhea in my panties without even entering them. I would say that usually, dirty bathrooms are more so just a though at the back of my head than an actually serious issue. I'd say if I know I will have another opportunity and I'm not that desperate then I'll post pone a trip like 50/50 but if I really have to go now or I know I won't be alone/won't have a chance to go, I will go most of the time. Unless they're one of those single stall, unmanaged bathrooms, they aren't *that* dirty, its just kind of gross to think about it and gets stuck in my head. 

Especially at like a professional restaurant, they'll *probably* be pretty clean, I just don't want to bother testing it; I just don't want to think of the gross bathrooms if it makes any sense. Purely logically, this makes zero sense, its just how I operate

MAke sense for me I am a guy (and thank god cause I feel so grateful being able to stand to pee) but when I have to do number 2 I think I am like you like even if the bathroom looks all clean like at work I dread sitting on it and try to clean it etc. However, I have always been curious if girls operate like me where I dread sitting on public toilets even if it looks clean because girls have no chjoice and have to sit to pee so I have always wondered if girls are less squeemish about bathrooms otherwise they have to be holding their pee whenever they are out. I know many guy friends all avoid sitting in public bathrooms and I ahve always wondered how we guys would live if we did not have a penis and had to sit to pee like girls if we would still feel the same. Are you in a minority of girls that dread public bathrooms from a cleaniness perspective or do many females share your sentiment?             

1 minute ago, Angusburger said:

MAke sense for me I am a guy (and thank god cause I feel so grateful being able to stand to pee) but when I have to do number 2 I think I am like you like even if the bathroom looks all clean like at work I dread sitting on it and try to clean it etc. However, I have always been curious if girls operate like me where I dread sitting on public toilets even if it looks clean because girls have no chjoice and have to sit to pee so I have always wondered if girls are less squeemish about bathrooms otherwise they have to be holding their pee whenever they are out. I know many guy friends all avoid sitting in public bathrooms and I ahve always wondered how we guys would live if we did not have a penis and had to sit to pee like girls if we would still feel the same. Are you in a minority of girls that dread public bathrooms from a cleaniness perspective or do many females share your sentiment?             

I wouldn't say I'm a minority, but most of us (people I know obviously) don't skip bathroom trips because of it. We complain about it, but we just have to suck it up because what better option do we have? 

12 hours ago, April Nine said:

at least ya'll got urinals to not care about it

I never use urinals, I don't like pissing together with a bunch of guys you don't know. So I guess that similar, but yes we can stand and pee in the toilet 🙂

I do understand it, got the same thing just with bm. I NEVER shit anywhere but home. Not even my at work.