Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 6/3/2022 at 7:54 PM, lmarris1996 said:

I was so upset that last night’s chair wetting failed to upload that I knew I had to redeem myself soon. I thought I’d had to wait until Sunday but opportunity struck tonight!!! I had been unintentionally holding my bladder for hours as I did house work and when I was suddenly home alone, I knew exactly what I had to do. The anticipation of getting to do another chair wetting almost made me wet myself on the spot! I accidentally leaked quite a bit prior to hitting record. Luckily was able to hold it in to make this redemption video. Hope you guys enjoy 🙂

67599589041__059C8152-F4DB-48C2-B169-D6A543756D4F.MOV

image.jpg

How hard was it to stop the leak you had beforehand?

Posted (edited)

That is the hottest desperation pee dance I have seen in a very long time.  Obviously your pee feels like it is starting to come out , but somehow you are controlling it .I can tell there is excruciating pressure on your pee hole, and you are doing everything possible to keep your pee from coming out.  You look like you life depends on not wetting your pants .Knowing that you already leaked added to your extreme desperation.

You must have been holding a lot of pee,  nice big puddle. 

Was all that wet spot we glimpse from the leak you experienced before you started recording.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)