Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So glad to have found this group :)

22 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Welcome! I remember seeing you around since PeterP's black holding forum and Experienceproject if you're the same person! Glad to see more people from old times who didn't disappear into the void within the last decade.

omg PeterP and Experience project! wow that is such a throwback. That is really cool that you're here!

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2022 at 12:39 PM, MizzyJulie said:

Hi all! I'm Julie, I've been into omorashi since before I knew there was a name for it. Before I was even in school I can remember having "hold it" contests with friends and just for fun by myself. As I got older it became my #1 kink and still is today. I just adore holding and would do it all the time if I could. 

Aside from omo I'm a 34yo married mom who usually has very little free time for holding fun but I try to when ever i have a chance.

Nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome. It is great that this site exists given how most other sites (including sex sites) consider it as taboo as necrophilia when really it's just some harmless fun as long as you don't force anything on anyone, damage anyone's property, etc. With this site, people into omo can realize they're not alone and interact with others into it in whatever way they can think of, including engaging in it themselves, without any fear of disgust or ridicule.