Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do You Dream About PEE When You Are Asleep & Need to Pee ?

I dream about searching for a bathroom when I need to pee.  Sometimes I dream about needing to pee when I don't need to pee in the real world.  Regardless, if I dream I'm peeing, I'm often wetting my Pee Pod Mat.

I don't remember the web sites.  Around 15 years ago the web had easily-found manga drawings of (nearly all college-age) women wetting the bed while dreaming about using the bathroom, waking in a soaked bed or flooding as she descends the stairs to the bathroom.

Edited by Stanley79
word coubled (see edit history)

Sometimes I have dreams in which I pee. When it happens, nowadays I always start to cum and wake up. Sometimes I’m successful to grab my penis and save my pyjama and sometimes it’s too late.

Only one time it happened that I actually wet the bed. It happened when I was 9. I had a dream that I was in shower, I had 2  big dicks and I could pee with both of them. I wanted to show it to my relative who used to babyseat me and as I was peeing in the dream I was peeing into the bed.

After I finished peeing I woke up. Luckily I was wearing briefs under pyjama and I was laying on my back. I’m morning I put regular clothes on my wet briefs like nothing happened. The pyjama got dry soon, because of the briefs it was wet only on small spot. The bed was almost dry. I peed it into the cover sheet. Nobody noticed.

Yes! I have wet the bed many times mostly because of night terrors but this has been culprit on few occasions! 

I will have dream where I am desperate to pee and I’m searching for a toilet but one thing or another always stops me or gets In my way and I’ll end up wetting myself in the dream. One time I can vaguely remember actually finding a toilet in the dream but when I sat to pee it disappeared and I ended up peeing all over the floor. This then comes to the real world because I’ll wake up either in wet bed or a very full diaper. 

I don't always have pee dreams when I need to go badly, but when I do I usually do find a toilet. I actually feel the relief of an empty bladder without peeing in real life. But then I just need to go again a minute later, since my real bladder is still full. It's actually nice, I can sleep a little longer without being in pain, but I don't actually wet myself.

Sometimes I pee like 3 or 4 times in the dream before I wake up, still full.

I have the same experience with pee dreams as most that have posted here. I dream I am hunting for a bathroom, usually in my old high school building and needing to get it done quickly so that I can meet some friends that are waiting for me. And I usually have the same experience of peeing in my dream when I have found a suitable facility, but being disappointed by the failure to get relief. Most of the time I wake up then, but since I am wearing a diaper (I sometimes do wet the bed in my sleep), I just go in it so I can go back to sleep quickly.

But one time I had a different result. That night I had been finishing some sheetrock work, until late in the night, in the bathroom of the old house that I had just bought. After going to bed, I had a dream where I was continuing to do the same work. As I was taping the joints in the sheetrock, I repeatedly had to squeeze out more taping "mud" from a tube in a caulking gun! After that dream was over, I slowly awakened from from a very deep sleep, having the feeling that something was wrong. As I became more awake, I began to realize that I had filled my diaper with a load of soft poop!

It was about 2 AM, and now I had to try to get up and go clean up and change my diaper without waking my friends who were sleeping in the next bedroom, and didn't know I wear diapers.

Guest Travelbladder
On 6/2/2022 at 2:06 PM, wettingman said:

I know this is very similar to another recent thread , but with one significant difference. I have never wet the bed since I was potty trained, during a pee dream or without. Since I have developed some occasional  daytime incontinence issues, and I can't hold it like I used to this may seem odd, but I always wake up in time. I used to have them fairly often,when I needed to pee badly while asleep. Long ago in my youth, some were intense enough to make me cum. Yes, I am sure it was not pee, it was sticky.

Do you have pee dreams when you have to pee IRL in which you can't find a place to go, but don't necessarily wet the bed.

I have been disappointed that for the past many years I have not had a pee dream. I always enjoyed them, waking up erect and aroused.  I either sleep through the night or wake up before I am desperate and go- no pee dreams. Therefore I was thrilled that I had a very full bladder pee dream last night .

An odd event lead up to this dream . The afternoon was very hot. I drank to stay hydrated, although I was not sweating as I  relaxing in the shade . I drank 3 - 16.9 ounce ( 500 ml) bottles of water, and a 28 ounce ( 828 ml) of gatorade.  I found it odd that consuming all that fluid and not sweating it out did not increase my need to pee much at all. 

I didn't think more of it , consumed my usual amount during the evening and went to bed around midnight. It must have been only 2:30 AM when I started dreaming about needing to pee badly for the first time in a very, very, long time. The theme was similar but different from my pee dreams of back in the day. 

I was back in high school, but I was an adult. I needed to pee badly, and had to find the restroom because I thought I was going to pee in my pants. I couldn't find one for a long time and was becoming increasingly desperate and worried. I finally found 2 doors labeled Men's and Women's . I went in the men's saw   a couple urinals against the wall and then a line of stalls. However there we no men in there just a bunch of women , who looked at me like I was a pervert or something. I quickly exited and went in the door labeled woman's feeling apprehensive but I could not hold on much longer. In there I found a room full of urinals all over the room, many in use. I picked one at random and relieved myself. But as always in these dreams I still had to go IRL so I got no relief in the dream. I was then walking down the school's corridor  where there was a urinal between every few lockers along the walls. I had to decide quickly to use one as I was right on the verge of peeing,  either in my pants or one of the urinals. Holding on was no longer an option. But I was afraid of getting in trouble......... Then I woke up and realized I was close to peeing in the bed for real. My bladder was painfully stretched like it had not been in years. It was 2:30 AM I wanted to get back to sleep, so I got up to go. Walking to the toilet I was stiff and hunched over like I had not been in forever. I peed- a lot and went back to bed. I was aroused and semi-hard but I had to get back to sleep. 

I woke up 3 hours later at around 5:45 AM  (earlier than usual ) feeling the need to pee about the same degree as before.  I not sure I had dreamed any more. I decided to have a little fun before I got up for the day. As I woke up further, my bladder complained that I was not getting up to go by strongly increasing  the pressure at my pee hole.  I was laying on my back because I don't want to deal with the cleanup of a wet bed . I strained every muscle down there to hold it in but soon a tiny leak escaped. Then  I saw/ felt  another slightly bigger one land on my leg ( I sleep nude) . I was thrilled, but wanted to enjoy the my pee is going to come out sensation and accidental leak a bit longer. Within a minute a much larger spurt forced it way out , shooting up in the air, and landing half way down my leg . Time to get up and go, before I do wet the bed. I checked for and didn't find  any wetness on the bedding. I had not really peed that much. I got up and had a nice long pee. Now I am horney. 

As I write this I as I prefer have been holding my pee . I have needed to us my hand occasionally to keep it in my full bladder.

I always dream of peeing but can’t understand why I still need to pee 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...