Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do You Dream About PEE When You Are Asleep & Need to Pee ?

I know this is very similar to another recent thread , but with one significant difference. I have never wet the bed since I was potty trained, during a pee dream or without. Since I have developed some occasional  daytime incontinence issues, and I can't hold it like I used to this may seem odd, but I always wake up in time. I used to have them fairly often,when I needed to pee badly while asleep. Long ago in my youth, some were intense enough to make me cum. Yes, I am sure it was not pee, it was sticky.

Do you have pee dreams when you have to pee IRL in which you can't find a place to go, but don't necessarily wet the bed.

I have been disappointed that for the past many years I have not had a pee dream. I always enjoyed them, waking up erect and aroused.  I either sleep through the night or wake up before I am desperate and go- no pee dreams. Therefore I was thrilled that I had a very full bladder pee dream last night .

An odd event lead up to this dream . The afternoon was very hot. I drank to stay hydrated, although I was not sweating as I  relaxing in the shade . I drank 3 - 16.9 ounce ( 500 ml) bottles of water, and a 28 ounce ( 828 ml) of gatorade.  I found it odd that consuming all that fluid and not sweating it out did not increase my need to pee much at all. 

I didn't think more of it , consumed my usual amount during the evening and went to bed around midnight. It must have been only 2:30 AM when I started dreaming about needing to pee badly for the first time in a very, very, long time. The theme was similar but different from my pee dreams of back in the day. 

I was back in high school, but I was an adult. I needed to pee badly, and had to find the restroom because I thought I was going to pee in my pants. I couldn't find one for a long time and was becoming increasingly desperate and worried. I finally found 2 doors labeled Men's and Women's . I went in the men's saw   a couple urinals against the wall and then a line of stalls. However there we no men in there just a bunch of women , who looked at me like I was a pervert or something. I quickly exited and went in the door labeled woman's feeling apprehensive but I could not hold on much longer. In there I found a room full of urinals all over the room, many in use. I picked one at random and relieved myself. But as always in these dreams I still had to go IRL so I got no relief in the dream. I was then walking down the school's corridor  where there was a urinal between every few lockers along the walls. I had to decide quickly to use one as I was right on the verge of peeing,  either in my pants or one of the urinals. Holding on was no longer an option. But I was afraid of getting in trouble......... Then I woke up and realized I was close to peeing in the bed for real. My bladder was painfully stretched like it had not been in years. It was 2:30 AM I wanted to get back to sleep, so I got up to go. Walking to the toilet I was stiff and hunched over like I had not been in forever. I peed- a lot and went back to bed. I was aroused and semi-hard but I had to get back to sleep. 

I woke up 3 hours later at around 5:45 AM  (earlier than usual ) feeling the need to pee about the same degree as before.  I not sure I had dreamed any more. I decided to have a little fun before I got up for the day. As I woke up further, my bladder complained that I was not getting up to go by strongly increasing  the pressure at my pee hole.  I was laying on my back because I don't want to deal with the cleanup of a wet bed . I strained every muscle down there to hold it in but soon a tiny leak escaped. Then  I saw/ felt  another slightly bigger one land on my leg ( I sleep nude) . I was thrilled, but wanted to enjoy the my pee is going to come out sensation and accidental leak a bit longer. Within a minute a much larger spurt forced it way out , shooting up in the air, and landing half way down my leg . Time to get up and go, before I do wet the bed. I checked for and didn't find  any wetness on the bedding. I had not really peed that much. I got up and had a nice long pee. Now I am horney. 

As I write this I as I prefer have been holding my pee . I have needed to us my hand occasionally to keep it in my full bladder.

Yes it is this way. For me it is often looking for a toilet but only finding very filthy ones, where you won't go. And then waking up needing to pee badly. A couple of times I already started peeing when waking up and coincidentally these were when I was able to relieve myself in the dream, too. But again not a full wetting, just a large wet patch on the underwear, sheets stayed dry. Which is good actually as I don't want to discomfort my partner with it.

Edited by wetnomore (see edit history)

I have had dreams about urinating on more than one occasion and I remember that in some dreams I have come to urinate but I never woke up wet or with so much desire to urinate. although I must admit that in recent years I wake up a little earlier than my normal schedule to go to urinate, never to the level of needing to go yes or yes or I will get wet, but to feel the bladder full and if I don't empty it I won't be able to continue sleeping.

I often have dreams where I can't find a restroom, or I don't know how to operate a strange toilet, or there's no privacy. Your high school dream is similar to the ones I've had. When I wake up I always really have to go. Sometimes I urinate in the dream and ejaculate in real life, but I never wet the bed with urine.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

I used to have a recurring dream about a public bathroom that was entirely open. No stalls, no curtains, just toilets and urinals as far as the eye could see. The only rule in this dream world was that you had to be completely naked in order to enter the restroom, and most of the people chose to piss on the floor or the walls or the benches (dunno why there were benches) instead of the facilities. I would always wake up needing to pee and also very aroused afterward. I haven't had this dream in a while, but I sure wish I could.

I was a bedwetter until pretty late so those dreams usually would be my downfall as a kid, nowadays tho these dreams feel kinda weird, i sometimes have dreams where im peeing and i feel myself peeing but when i wake up im still dry, or at least just have a few leaks, my bladder control when im sleeping is quite funky, so much that even my dreams have a hard time deciding whether its real or not xD

I have these kind of dreams all the time. Wandering around trying to find a bathroom, and when I do, it's too dirty to use or there's no privacy, and when I do finally find somewhere to go, I will pee (in the dream) but not feel any relief because my body in real life is not experiencing relief. To this date I have not peed in a dream only to pee in real life, which is just fine with me! Often, in the dream, I am being rushed along to the next event/activity (whatever is happening in the dream, very rarely omo related) and I am trying to hurry up and finish peeing, but still feel like there's more to come out.

Guest AromaticPee

I'd say that about half of my dreams are pee-related, while a quarter of them or so are about stereotypical forms of romance. During most of these dreams, I sleep soundly, knowing that I'll have a pleasant time within. And I always end up wet and hard after a good pee dream. Dahlia, my bedfellow, usually volunteers to help get the cum out.

Sometimes, however, I would have nightmares... ones that put me in harm's way. For example: women crying because of some unknown entity; my hobbies becoming illegal for no reason; and strangers labeling me as funny!

-----------------------------------------

One night, I dreamt about being invited by a man in a zoot suit to "a special event featuring all the things needed for a delightful evening at the local brewery!" Thinking I would get an actually pleasant experience with the fetishes and hobbies I cared about, I happily obliged. But when we arrived, I knew I was being deceived. I had so many questions, none of them answered directly.

Why were my least favorite foods and drinks the only things on the menu? What kind of country music trash was playing on the speakers? Where was the arcade? Why was there a gym next door?! And most concerning of all, why the heck were my friends Stella and Willow being restrained by all these muscular dudes?!

The zoot man pushed me towards the suspiciously empty space in the back amidst random cheers, and then he told me, "Listen, bub. We haven't seen or heard any joy out of the customers here. So, we need a few good jokes told." ... What was this man rambling on about? He wanted me to say some funny things? Okay... here goes.

"Two nuts went into a bar," I began. "One was a salted."

I got booed by a few people.

"I have a knock knock joke, but you have to start it."

"Knock knock." he said.

"Who's there?" I responded.

"Yule."

"Yule who?"

"YULE GET KICKED OUT OF THE COMEDY CLUB IF YOU DON'T STEP UP YOUR GAME HERE!"

Everyone except my friends jeered at me. This was a comedy club?! And my best jokes weren't good enough?!

"Seriously, mister! Give us a good joke!" the zoot man said. "We need a good, long laugh out of your words!"

I couldn't stand it anymore. "FINE!" I lividly yelled. "YOU WANT ME TO GET SERIOUS?! I'LL GET SERIOUS!"

"Mister, that's not what we asked for..." the zoot man calmly said.

"*deep breath* Please let me leave."

The crowd held back their laughs.

"Okay, fine!" I shouted. "If I can't leave, I need Stella and Willow safe and sound!"

More stifled laughter. "And who might these two be?" said the zoot man.

"They. Are. My. Best. Friends. We make out every so often-"

"Make out?! You mean kissing and [redacted] like that?"

"Yeah. I do. Now, let-"

Chuckles eminated from the crowd.

"Grrrr... I was saying, let them be..." I said.

"Let them be what?" asked the zoot man. More chuckles.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!"

"...Let them be you don't understand? What's it mean to be you don't understand?"

"SHUT. UP. AND. LET. THEM. FREE." My patience was wearing thin.

"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't allow pets at the comedy club... especially not birds." Laughter was starting to leak out of the crowd like precum from an erect penis.

"This is not a joke! My friends are being held back against their will by the two jacked men over there!" I pointed to them, hoping everyone would understand.

"Jacked?" the zoot man taunted. "That tech doesn't exist yet!" More laughter.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! THERE ARE TWO MUSCULAR MEN HURTING MY TWO BEST FRIENDS!!" I was borderline raging.

"Ohhhh," said the zoot man. "I see. You think my guardsmen are giving your wives some mean business. Oh wait - polygamy is illegal! All of y'all know that!" Gasps rose.

"They're not wives yet!" I retorted. "Stella and Willow are just my girlfriends right now!"

"Girlfriends? Pfft. You said you make out with them both. And you, mister, are cheating on one of them with the other."

"Enough with the misunderstandings. Just tell the two muscle men to stop holding them!"

"Okay... guards, release the women."

I heard my friends thanking the guards for letting them go, and then run to the bathroom. The zoot man, however, was not impressed. "Can you please tell us one good joke, one that none of us have ever heard before?" he asked.

"Okay then," he said. "Try putting on a serious face for us and yelling out some random words."

"Is that really what you want?" I asked.

"Um... your friends are... criminals?" he asked back.

"No, they are not." I said.

"Drat. ... uhhh... we called your parents. They'll be here-"

"NO! NONONONONONO!!!!" I cried. The crowd went wild with laughter.

"Jesus... you sure are a baby when your parents are mentioned." The zoot man kept pulling out straws.

"THEY. ARE. NOT. MY. [REDACTED]. BIOLOGICAL. PARENTS!!"

"Oh? Then who are your parents?"

I barely saw that Stella and Willow walked out of the bathroom and clearly heard my next radical statement...

"I'M FROM A SCIENCE LAB! I'VE NEVER FELT LOVE FROM SUPERIORS!!" More wild laughter!

"Well, someone just missed out on a Nobel Chemistry prize! You're the first synthetic human organism!"

"SO WHAT IF I'M THE FIRST OF MY KIND?! YOU PROMISED ME A DELIGHTFUL EVENING, AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?!!"

"A chance to entertain the people and bring joy back to the brewery? Wasn't that what you wanted, mister?"

"NO!!!! THAT'S WRONG!!!!" Even more wild laughter!

"Ooooh, he said the Danganronpa line!"

"GRRRRAAAAAAAGH! I GOT A BUNCH OF BLAND PEOPLE TO LAUGH AT MY CRIES, MY PLEAS TO WAKE UP!"

The crowd laughed even harder.

"Well, they don't sound like that!"

I looked over for a bit and saw my friends blushing.

"OH MY GOD. STOP MAKING FUN OF ME! I EXPECTED A SPECTACULAR, OVER-THE-TOP ARCADE WITH PEE FETISHISTS!"

And that was the sentence that woke me up.

-----------------------------------------

I cried long enough to wake up Dahlia, but not so long that I went back to sleep. "Tom, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Dahlia?" I asked back. "Is that you?"

"Yup! You know my voice all too well to forget!"

I cried tears of joy, then we hugged each other tightly. I felt a warm wave of love on my balls. "Ohhhhh, Tom..." Dahlia quietly moaned, "it feels so good to pee in the bed..."

"Um... Dahlia, I just got hard from hearing those words," I said. "Now I feel like I'm about to pee as well, but I really wanna do it inside of you."

"Hmm... you sure a good handjob won't be enough?"

"I don't want that. I wanna make out with you, drive all the bad thoughts out of me."

"Anything you want, Tom..." she pulled down our undies... "I can try to give it to you."

Dahlia climbed out of bed, walked to the other side, and pulled the blankets a little. Then she came back and asked, "This is my very second time, okay? I don't wanna do it too fast, but... would you like me to be on top?"

"...Yes, please... my butt's getting really cold, and I'd like the blankets over our bodies, but not our heads."

"Okay! Gimme a sec to work it out..." the blankets were rearranged perfectly. "...and there we go. ... I'm gonna start humping you riiiiiight now."

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* she thrust her hips against mine.

"Dahlia," I asked, "do you usually mind people peeing inside you?"

"No, I don't," she responded. "Especially not when it's yellow!" We laughed a bit, then...

*spluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt* "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" I yelped. "IT'S TOO MUCH!" *spluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt* *spluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrt*"IT'S LITERALLY WAY TOO MUUUCH!!" *spluuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt* *spluuuuuuuuuuurrrrt spluuuuuuuuuurt* *spluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrt!* *SPLUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

... We both breathed heavily. ...

*spluuuurt splurrrt spluuuuuuurrrrrrttt*

... Then we blushed. ...

Dahlia laughed playfully. "That's not pee!" she said. "That's a boy's cum! I heard more than a few 'spluuuuuuurts' as it went in my coochie. ... Phew! I felt a lot of cum shoot out of your joystick...." She lifted up her hips and looked behind her as my semen dripped out of her vagina. "Wow... you must've been holding in your cum for quite a while..." she looked back into my eyes... "...I'm not sure if I'm ready to hear how long your nutsack's been this way..."

"Um..." I hesitated. "Maybe... about... four days or so? Maybe a week?"

Her eyes widened considerably as she lowered her hips once more. *splurt* "Oh my gosh, Tom! A week is a long time to go without masturbating! I don't know how you managed to resist the urge. But I'm kinda glad you saved up all that cum for this beautiful moment... I might even be pregnant come summer!"

"*gasp* Oh no! I didn't mean to do that to you! I'm so sorry, Dahlia! Please... forgive me..."

"You are most certainly forgiven, my lil' sweetie..." Then we kissed for a bit, and I actually peed inside her. *pssssshhhh* "Oh? I feel something else enter my petite coochie... do you think it's pee?"

"It's making a 'pssssshhhh' sound, isn't it?" We both listened to the sound of my pee going inside her. "I'm pretty sure that's my pee... hehehehehe."

We blushed harder, then chuckled a bit before resuming our kissing. Dahlia rolled us over so that we were both on the bed. And we continued to kiss ourselves to sleep.

Needless to say, this led to us living happily ever after.

The End.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:22 PM, Novak Rogers said:

I actually had a very vivid pee dream just last week where i actually wet my bed in the dream. It felt so real that i actually had the old panic back when i woke up and was actually surprised for a moment to be dry, even tho i have not accidentally wet the bed for many years now. 

Curious, was there any part of you that wished you had actually wet the bed?

I always find that if I have to pee while I'm asleep, I'll always have a dream where either I, or someone else in my dream has to go as well. It's really interesting how that happens and while I'm not a bedwetter, I've always noticed that when I'm dreaming these dreams, the very last thing I'll recall happening in the dream would always be about using the bathroom, or someone else in my dream going to the bathroom, and I always wake up quite desperate. Crazy huh?

Like most have been saying here I often have dreams where I can find a toilet, the toilet isn't private or there is only urinals or it's not available for me to use the bathroom and I wake up bursting, but luckily I do not wet the bed. I used to wet the bed until I was a teenager but that was before I began recording my dreams. But I very frequently have dreams where I can't find a bathroom adequate to meet my needs and wake up bursting. I think that's how your body signals you that you have to go to the bathroom which is why so many people have experienced similar.