Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Doing some fun hypnotised stuff this morning. Never expected to post something like this, but here we go.

In my mind, I was a 12yo girl who's so proud to not be wearing diapers. This was proof I'm finally an adult, and it made sense to me.

I got to the bathroom, and started to fidget. I'd left it until I was desperate. I knew I needed to lift the lid and pull my jeans down, but was experiencing decision paralysis over which to do first. I had to ask a friend on discord to help me; tell me what to do. The told me to lock the bathroom door, and sit down on the potty. That was good, that made sense. They told me to wipe, and I did, but I thought something wasn't quite right. I couldn't work out what.

Then they told me to do silly things, like saying "I need to pee" in different languages. I begged them to be serious; I was squirming and desperate. So they relented and told me to pee. I was so glad of the relief, gushing with thanks.

It was a while before I realised that they hadn't told me to pull my pants down. I was so glad of the help, and proud of using the potty like a big girl. I even took pictures, to show off my cute skinny jeans and the lack of diapers.

*blush*

20220602_093706.jpg

20220602_093728.jpg

Edited by Kitty Angel
Didn't actually mention that this was under hypnosis (see edit history)