Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Curls wets her Panties in the Park

Late last year Curls and I were on Holiday on the south coast of NSW, we were had enjoyed a nice lunch and were walking around the Kiama headland near the big blowhole.

Curls said “I should have gone at the café, I really need to pee”, a bit later she said

“I really need to go”, we were a long way from any toilets, so I said., Just do it here, she kicked off her shoes, put her legs together and peed her panties, it looked great running down her legs. (And I absolutely love it when she has her legs together, wetting or just peeing)

I picked up her shoes and we walked to a nearby seat and sat for about 5 minutes till her legs and feet dried off, she put back on her shoes and we continued on.

Later that night this got us talking about all the picnics and days out we had, usually in the summer and a long way from any toilets, and often in reasonably crowded places, and the many times we just “did it” where ever we were. Here is what we remembered. I will post this in two parts, and these experiences cover a lot of years.

If we were outside, in a park, large open space, or sometimes standing beside the car, and Curls was wearing a skirt, she would simply wee when she felt like it, she usually just had on very light panties, so they dried quickly.

There were a couple of pairs of shorts she regularly wore. The pink ones she died the lower half black, and a dark blue/black pair with a very short but wide legs, with these she never wore panties, often just leaning to the side a bit and the pee run straight out of one leg. I had black boardies, and usually wore those around in the summer outing, so nothing much showed either.

How did it start? Very early days were on a day out with a group of people from church (Curls was in the choir) We went off for a walk by ourselves, and I had other things on my mind apart from walking. We were on a track by a creek and I had my hand on her bottom, she said I really need to go to the toilet, I told her we would be right we would be back near the toilets in about 10 minutes.

She said “I am going to do it in my pants before then” so we walked a bit off the track she squatted down and pulled off her shorts and panties. Did a wee and a bit of poo as well, just then we heard other coming, so Curls quickly pulled her panties and shorts straight up. We just started walking along together back to the main group. After a few minutes we were walking near the toilets and I asked her if she wanted to go in. She said no it feels nice being a slippery chick, and I am a bit damp.

We were getting nearer the car park and tables, when she said sit on the fence rail. I did, Curls said “I was a little bit damp before, but now I think I am getting damper”

She did a little trickle just enough to make a wet spot on her shorts, they were a light cream colour, so you could see the wet spot if you looked.

When we joined up with everyone again no one seemed to notice. We talked about it on the way home, stopping once so she could do another wee and looking at the previous wet mark in her panties. Things just started from there, for Curls it just seemed easier to have a quick wee where she was rather than walking a long way to the amenities.