Or sign in with one of these services

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Peeing Her Bikini.flv delibe

1.mp4

Don't think I've seen this one in this thread yet.  Found on and ripped from eroprofile (I don't think that's on a do not post list, correct me if I'm wrong).  No nudity.  Bikini pee - EroProfi

Posted Images

Sorry for the delays in my posting here and the dare wettings, I'm going through a hard berak up and i haven't even touched my laptop recently, I'll be bumping up some new stuff i got in a torrent sometime soon

Im sorry to hear about your breakup. Keep yourself up, and remember it is not the end of the world.

Im sorry to hear about your breakup. Keep yourself up, and remember it is not the end of the world.

it's never the end of the world brother, I actually had an amazing sighting and a good past few days. thanks for your kind words though, it helps a lot in time of need. I'm gonna make my first "experience post about that tomorrow if anyone is interested and tonight i go searching for videos to post here :D

Sorry for the delays in my posting here and the dare wettings, I'm going through a hard berak up and i haven't even touched my laptop recently, I'll be bumping up some new stuff i got in a torrent sometime soon

Mm, I haven't even had a girlfriend before, so I can't imagine how it feels, but I know it must feel terrible. Glad to see that you're doing well! :D

This is nice topic. Girls wetting in "fullbody" swimsuits would be nice to see too. :)

And... I found this one... I don't know what material that suit is but pee seems not come through that suit and makes small bloat inside suit when she starts peeing. :excl: Nudity

post-16517-0-26268400-1357840492_thumb.g

Dirty Lena - wetting in red swimsuit.mp4

Edited by nakkimies (see edit history)

here are some more swimsuit videos, pretty sure none are rp.

clips4sale.compissbikini.wmv

clips4sale.comYPG - Nikki 2.wmv

clips4sale.comWet n messy!.wmv

That wet and messy one is awesome. They seem like they're having such naughty fun together in a half wholesome/half totally pervy way. It's the laughing that does it for me maybe. That's some good stuff right there. Thanks.

can somebody upload Natalia X's bikini wetting from wettingherpanties please

the wp number is 857

Those are not allowed here and you shouldn't ask for them. Certainly not in a first post. I suggest a moderator removes the clips that Nakkimies points to. Waking up sleeping dogs is not smart...