Sign In

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Pee

https://www.tiktok.com/@holleypopp/video/6988391627161079046?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 What an extremely strong stream 😁 Bikini_strong_stream.mp4

1.mp4

Posted Images

Lets keep this thread alive!!! I love how naughty the girls are peeing in their bikins, and its so easy because they don't even have to think about pulling pants down or drying off...
I have tried starting a few new topics but with no luck- if anyone has experience wth that please message me. I need some help starting new threads in the video uploads section... threads like:
Panty wetting on webcams
Wetting recorded by boyfriend
Girls who clearly enjoy wetting
Commissioned videos from the net

• 3 weeks later...

Not many bikinis around the northern hemisphere at the moment so thought I'd nudge the thread with this tiny edit from a Japanese clip. The whole movie must be on here somewhere but not under the title I have, so can't give a link, I'm sorry. Anyway it features one woman mostly in desperation but making more like kabuki faces, as if you were strangling her pets. So I cut all that out and kept the money shots. Very good fluid dynamics. Also a bonus shorts wetting at the end for your education and enjoyment.

post-22709-0-93470900-1391563504_thumb.p

post-22709-0-58688500-1391563507_thumb.p

post-22709-0-22670000-1391563511_thumb.p

AVST 004.wmv

• 2 weeks later...