Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

ditto! Pleas

e correct account file Kirito.

I had the same problem. Very weird

Had the same problem too, just FYI

I placed a support message for this and received the answer from Kirito that apparently that link is bad.  Why it takes us to an account upgrade screen is a little obscure, and I think this has to be a bug, but I'm assured that I am definitely still a fully paid supporting (premium) member.

Edited by Lloyd (see edit history)
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Pee

https://www.tiktok.com/@holleypopp/video/6988391627161079046?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 What an extremely strong stream 😁 Bikini_strong_stream.mp4

1.mp4

Posted Images

I placed a support message for this and received the answer from Kirito that apparently that link is bad.  Why it takes us to an account upgrade screen is a little obscure, and I think this has to be a bug, but I'm assured that I am definitely still a fully paid supporting (premium) member.

Yes, that is correct. You could tell by the way the link was styled (properly embedded attachment links are not underlined) that it was improperly pasted here. The user probably tried to copy and paste the attachment link from a private conversation, which will not work.

Attachments sent to other members in private can not be copy and pasted as links anywhere else, as only the members participating in the conversation in which the file was uploaded will have permission to download it.

The fact that you're redirected to the upgrade screen is indeed a bug. Normally, the only reason someone should see a permission denied error when trying to download an attachment is when you are a guest/new member and download permissions have been disabled for those groups temporarily to keep server download capacity in check. As a contributory/supporting member, you should never actually get a permission denied error. This is just a unique circumstance in which you can.

This (should) hopefully be fixed in the near future. I've deleted the post with the broken link to prevent further confusion for now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Clip from Big Brother Sweden/Norway. Two girls peeing in the shower. Can't really see much because of the shower.

A guy accuse them of it. They first deny it, then say that *if* they did, it would be good for the environment. The last thing in the clip is the guy yelling from the toilet that he has a hard-on.

http://www.bigbrother.se/videos/kisspaus-i-duschen/

Thats great! Is anybody able to save and post that f4f-file? I don't know how. :(

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if this picture is from a video or something? It looks professionalattachicon.gifimage.jpg

It's from ALS, the same people who did these other photos, below.  However I do not believe that this particular photo is real.  I think the peeing has been edited into this particular photo.  I used to subscribe to them and can vouch that these other photos are real.

post-13-0-59066000-1417814931_thumb.jpg

post-13-0-01641000-1417814939_thumb.jpg

post-13-0-81214800-1417814948_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lloyd (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...