Sign In

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Pee

https://www.tiktok.com/@holleypopp/video/6988391627161079046?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 What an extremely strong stream 😁 Bikini_strong_stream.mp4

1.mp4

Posted Images

ok boys n girls...here are some retro videos obviously bikini peeing... SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY..i did all i could

notice that the retro 3 girl has the same bikini from the retro 2..but is a different girl..and shes on the bathtub not at the pool..but its still a bikini and a good wetting

retro bikini peeing 1.MOV

retro bikini peeing 2.MOV

retro bikini peeing 3.MOV

retro bikini peeing chineese.MOV

ok boys n girls...here are some retro videos obviously bikini peeing... SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY..i did all i could

notice that the retro 3 girl has the same bikini from the retro 2..but is a different girl..and shes on the bathtub not at the pool..but its still a bikini and a good wetting

Thanks, I thought I saw 'em all lol

http://gawker.com/59...-this-week-nsfw thats the link for the video..not much to see..just use you're imagination at least shes really peeingand not faking it..its a girl named nicole from this aparently new sho called the valleys..like a reality mtv show but from england.. shes in the shower w other people wearing a pink bikini and she says i have to pee and then start peeing..only one guy stays inside the shower..u cant see really the stream but she didnt remove her bikini ;-)

heres a picture of the scene..shes the one in pink bikini

post-14944-0-63480500-1353197134_thumb.j

oh my god let's keep this going. i love the extra freedom that wetting a swimsuit gives - like, it's already going to get wet so why not, but at the same time it's still clothes and so delightfully naughty. awesome to see the sneaky wettings we get away with - though living near a beach it's no surprise to me ;)

Edited by shiversilk (see edit history)

Guys

I just wanted to offer a huge thank you for the contributions to this post.

I'm a huge fan of one piece swimsuits, and consequently one piece swim suit wettings.

It sometimes seems that one pieces are very out of fashion, and do not feature anywhere on the web, which is a real shame. It also seems to follow that swimsuit wettings are even rarer.

Thanks to all that have posted, and PLEASE keep up the good work!

Thank you

Squirtuk

http://omorashi.org/...ideos-from-mdh/ someone posted five videos in another thread...just to make sure to post them here too

:( empty bump sir, groganguy beat you to that by a few days lol... hmm i'll scout my folders and try to find something good for this thread

actually there not a repost just more bikini vids, here it is again just incase you only view new posts

Posted Image

Posted Image Donna Erotica - Black bikini pee.mp4 39.32MB 502 downloads

Posted Image

Posted Image pee in jeans and after black bikini.mp4 47.43MB 541 downloads

Posted Image

Posted Image pee through white swimsuit.mp4 18.98MB 518 downloads

Posted Image

Posted Image Sexy girl pee in white string bikini.mp4 29.46MB 554 downloads

Posted Image

Attached Files