Sign In

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Pee

https://www.tiktok.com/@holleypopp/video/6988391627161079046?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 What an extremely strong stream 😁 Bikini_strong_stream.mp4

1.mp4

Posted Images

10 hours ago, squirtuk said:

I found this and thought you guys might enjoy it,  I did!  Caution though, there is some nudity!

Several women pee in their "club" one pieces,  lots of wetting,  though a couple do so by pulling thier gussets to one side.

Club Swimsuit Piss.m4v

Very nice! I liked the one on the right at the start being so desperate, then when it was her turn she got bladder shy. Plus the last one had quite a gusher.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 11:04 AM, squirtuk said:

I found this and thought you guys might enjoy it,  I did!  Caution though, there is some nudity!

Several women pee in their "club" one pieces,  lots of wetting,  though a couple do so by pulling thier gussets to one side.

Club Swimsuit Piss.m4v

Sweet! I was just going to post the exakt same thing, but now I guess I don't have to ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks what so lovely pictures So natural with how they are looking beautiful. I feel this for me is still the sexiest kind of wetting. Whilst I'm here does anyone remember a short video clip of a woman on one of those sea banana inflatable water rides where she is seen peeing her Bikini it's a very quick glimpse and was, not good quality but can't seem to find it anywhere now thanks again Kev.