Sign In

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Pee

https://www.tiktok.com/@holleypopp/video/6988391627161079046?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 What an extremely strong stream 😁 Bikini_strong_stream.mp4

1.mp4

Posted Images

On 4/25/2017 at 6:58 PM, mte666 said:

Sure, here is link to her profile on manyvids (nudity warning)

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/565287/AsianDreamX/

Here is a link to the first peeing/wetting video she made (for me)

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/185796/I-like-to-pee-in-my-jeans/

And here is a link to my favorite video she made for me 

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/185794/Wacky-schoolgirl-like-to-wet-her-panties/ 

There are a few more of her on that site peeing she made for me, but there is also a bunch she has made for me that she did not put up for sale. Maybe I will upload one of her videos here, because she doesn't do pee videos any more a d she was really amazing at making them.

You'd be doing us all an incredible favor if you uploaded the other custom videos she made for you. She's gorgeous.

Edited by szledziwski (see edit history)

Found this really good MDH clip (created by KarinaHH) containing both wetlook leggings wetting and one-piece swimsuit wetting. :happy: It was really hard to decide where to put this video so I put it here for all to enjoy. :grin:

:excl: WARNING! This video contains also pee drinking, female peeing and nudity, so if you are not into them don't download.

5887023f342bd_orig.jpg.8b9f72b7c6977a1b211f8cc10ca1c358.jpg

Durch Badeanzug und Leggings Bierkrug vollgepisst und alles ausgetrunken mit KarinaHH.mp4

• 2 weeks later...

20 hours ago, groganguy said:

All scene is from below.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, CreativePup said:

Anyone remember Abby Winters? I once saw this extremely hot clip of this cute Aussie in a swimsuit sitting with her legs outside of a van by the beach describing how desperate she was then doing the deed.

Is Abby Winters on the no-share list?

There's a chance I have this on an external HDD...If you can give a bit more information or find a screenshot, I can do some digging and post it if I do indeed have it and it doesn't break site rules.

I've attached an image - is this the one?

***Warning - nudity***

r_aimeevid3.mpg.jpg

Edited by AS90
Attachment added; spoiler tag added. (see edit history)

@AS90Aw. That's the one! Well, she's at the beach or camping, right? Haha @powerstone I was wrong. But screw it! It's such a hot video! 

Where can I find the clip? Or is the site long gone? 

My next question is, if that thumbnail grid from your personal collection...how can I organize like this? It's like I need a little workshop.

Edited by CreativePup
typos; added more info (see edit history)
17 hours ago, powerstone said:

That's clearly a nudity ....he sad WITH swimsuit! I don't see any swimsuit there!

True, perhaps I should have spoiler-tagged the post just in case. Apologies for any offence caused.

17 hours ago, CreativePup said:

@AS90Aw. That's the one! Well, she's at the beach or camping, right? Haha @powerstone I was wrong. But screw it! It's such a hot video! 

My next question is, if that thumbnail grid from your personal collection...how can I organize like this? It's like I need a little workshop.

Well the clip is from Abby Winters, and their site is still running, so you could join and have access to it. I can post the clip here (perhaps in another thread as it would be off-topic here) if it doesn't break site rules.

I use a media player called Pot Player (https://potplayer.daum.net/) which lets you create a thumbnail grid like you see above at the click of a button. Pretty useful!

On 7/16/2017 at 6:00 PM, CreativePup said:

I've just posted the video in a new thread, Aimee from AbbyWinters.