Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The time I genuinely felt bad for a desperate woman, and thoughts on safety with a full bladder.

Before Covid I went to a "happy place" and was in line for a log ride which is based on a movie that isn't fondly remembered in modern society. I spotted a woman near the front of the line in a yellow floral dress who appeared to be VERY far along in a pregnancy arguing with who I assume was the father. They were about to get on the ride, and I saw her look him in the eyes and say "I have to pee, I've been holding it!" in a serious tone. It sounded like she wanted to leave but he still wanted her to ride. I'm not sure what the outcome was because I lost sight of them getting on myself. I'm not going to lie I did find her attractive and would have loved to watch her struggle under normal circumstances, but the idea of her going on that ride in her condition made me worry about her. Not only because she might wet herself involuntarily and I tend to prefer 'just made it' scenarios, but if her sphincter didn't release then she could have that 7-8 month pregnant belly bouncing on her bladder hard enough to cause an injury. I hope she made it out of there ok... 

Anyone else have moments where it stops being fun because you're genuinely worried about the other person's health and safety?  

That wasn’t Splash Mountain at one of the Disney Parks was it?  Speaking of Disney, I read something where a guy was caught peeing on the wall or something while in line for Avatar at Disney World.  Some lady next to him complained that she got some of the splash back from whatever he was peeing on.

11 hours ago, Onedude said:

That wasn’t Splash Mountain at one of the Disney Parks was it?  Speaking of Disney, I read something where a guy was caught peeing on the wall or something while in line for Avatar at Disney World.  Some lady next to him complained that she got some of the splash back from whatever he was peeing on.

It was. I avoided naming it because I don't want anyone who isn't in this community (and has no desire to be part of it) accidently stumbling on this while doing a google search for that ride or that park, as unlikely as that is. 

As for the Avatar ride, they really do need to start putting restrooms on those rides that end up with 2-3 hour lines. Some of them even have drink stands now where you can buy beer or soft drinks to make the wait less boring, however I imagine that makes people peeing in line all the more likely. That same trip I was in line for a different ride at a different park and noticed a woman drinking one of those big Foster's beers, and I was wondering what her bladder situation was like. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 12:59 PM, Raziel said:

Before Covid I went to a "happy place" and was in line for a log ride which is based on a movie that isn't fondly remembered in modern society. I spotted a woman near the front of the line in a yellow floral dress who appeared to be VERY far along in a pregnancy arguing with who I assume was the father. They were about to get on the ride, and I saw her look him in the eyes and say "I have to pee, I've been holding it!" in a serious tone. It sounded like she wanted to leave but he still wanted her to ride. I'm not sure what the outcome was because I lost sight of them getting on myself. I'm not going to lie I did find her attractive and would have loved to watch her struggle under normal circumstances, but the idea of her going on that ride in her condition made me worry about her. Not only because she might wet herself involuntarily and I tend to prefer 'just made it' scenarios, but if her sphincter didn't release then she could have that 7-8 month pregnant belly bouncing on her bladder hard enough to cause an injury. I hope she made it out of there ok... 

I'm sure there's enough of a failsafe there, and she'd have happily soaked her pants before doing any actual damage 😉 

Gonna make me sound selfish and evil but I kind of enjoy people in aggravating desperate situations where they are really struggling and annoyed. The last time I felt really bad was mostly when me with my coworkers were stuck out in the middle of nowhere with a broken down van for a while unable to get to a bathroom, but I felt more sad for myself than I did for them because it was quite fun seeing them desperate even though it was extremely cruel, and even though I was in the same exact situation. I mostly felt frustrated that I was too focused on my own exploding bladder to focus on those suffering likewise.

On 6/18/2022 at 7:17 AM, DesperateJill said:

Gonna make me sound selfish and evil but I kind of enjoy people in aggravating desperate situations where they are really struggling and annoyed. The last time I felt really bad was mostly when me with my coworkers were stuck out in the middle of nowhere with a broken down van for a while unable to get to a bathroom, but I felt more sad for myself than I did for them because it was quite fun seeing them desperate even though it was extremely cruel, and even though I was in the same exact situation. I mostly felt frustrated that I was too focused on my own exploding bladder to focus on those suffering likewise.

Fair enough. If you recall, you actually helped me clear up a few mixed emotions I had on the "Least favorite omo tropes" thread about feeling guilty for enjoying situations I didn't cause, so thank you for that.  If we had been stuck in an elevator or something seeing her struggle would have enjoyable, but in this situation I was more worried about her being injured like what can happen to football players or MMA fighters if they don't empty their bladder before an event. 

@Raziel

"Fair enough. If you recall, you actually helped me clear up a few mixed emotions I had on the "Least favorite omo tropes" thread about feeling guilty for enjoying situations I didn't cause, so thank you for that."

I do find in an interesting thing as long as people feel that they aren't responsible for the situation then they feel no guilt about enjoying it however unfair it is to the other person. It's admittedly something I feel conflicted on too, as it's a weird thing to know that other people are enjoying your despair and desperation like that as there is something cruel about it and yet you really can't separate desperation from the enjoyment of somebody's bladder discomfort. I feel like I should start another thread all about that but I thought I already started one a long time ago but can't seem to find it.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Raziel

I do find in an interesting thing as long as people feel that they aren't responsible for the situation then they feel no guilt about enjoying it however unfair it is to the other person. It's admittedly something I feel conflicted on too, as it's a weird thing to know that other people are enjoying your despair and desperation like that as there is something cruel about it and yet you really can't separate desperation from the enjoyment of somebody's bladder discomfort. I feel like I should start another thread all about that but I thought I already started one a long time ago but can't seem to find it.

As long as you're not doing anything to make the situation worse like teasing them, intentionally passing a rest area, lying that you need them to wait when you know you can manage without them, etc. then I don't consider it unfair. We may have different definitions, but I would consider something like a boyfriend stopping on the side of the road to pee but telling his girlfriend to stay in the car and hold it until they reach their destination to be unfair. 

As for knowing other people are enjoying your bladder discomfort, I guess that comes down to whether or not you are aiming to please in that particular situation. I suppose it is a form of sadism, but why should enjoying the sight of a woman needing to pee really bad be less accepted than enjoying seeing a woman being tied up and whipped?

@Raziel

"As long as you're not doing anything to make the situation worse like teasing them, intentionally passing a rest area, lying that you need them to wait when you know you can manage without them, etc. then I don't consider it unfair. We may have different definitions, but I would consider something like a boyfriend stopping on the side of the road to pee but telling his girlfriend to stay in the car and hold it until they reach their destination to be unfair."

I think that if you think about it desperation to a large degree comes down to a large amount of unfairness and a lot of desperation results simply from unfair situations but that doesn't necessarily mean somebody is to blame. Like if a guy could pee in a situation where it wasn't convenient for a woman to do so that would be unfair but might be unavoidable. I wouldn't blame somebody for that situation necessarily even if it was unfair and I wouldn't blame them for enjoying it even if it was unfair, even if it was personally frustrating.

I think that the same thing is also true in regards to things like the bathroom line. It's unfair that women often have to wait or don't get to go simply because the line is too long, but someone enjoying that I wouldn't consider to be to blame for that unless they were the one who designed the bathroom.

So again lots of these desperate situations are definitely unfair and the result of unfair circumstances but that is at least partially why they are interesting in the first place.

"As for knowing other people are enjoying your bladder discomfort, I guess that comes down to whether or not you are aiming to please in that particular situation. I suppose it is a form of sadism, but why should enjoying the sight of a woman needing to pee really bad be less accepted than enjoying seeing a woman being tied up and whipped?"

Well where the conflict comes for me personally is the fact that desperation does come down to some degree of sadism because you are enjoying seeing others in bladder distress, and the fact that I like seeing people in a state of total aggravation and frustration over their situation would probably be seen as sadistic. But the way I see it if you didn't put them involuntarily in that situation you are officially blameless and you can't be condemned for enjoying it, even if you are enjoying their suffering.

Now when it comes down to it plenty of desperation situations are involuntary and unwanted, and I found myself repeatedly in situations like that over the last year or so and I know that a lot of people were really enjoying following my story. I wouldn't have shared my story if I didn't want people to enjoy it, and yet at the same time I would never have willingly put myself in those situations if they could be avoided, so it's a weird feeling thinking that people are somehow getting off on the fact that you are suffering extraordinary bladder agony.

But again since I enjoy seeing others in that circumstance of involuntary aggravating and frustrating desperation, not that I would ever put anyone in that situation myself, I would nonetheless enjoy finding people stuck in that situation and watching the show, so I would be a total hypocrite if I condemned others for enjoying seeing me in those circumstances when the shoe is on the other foot.

I have been talking about this with lots of people and some may be sympathetic, some may be less so, but there is still that degree of vicarious enjoyment of seeing somebody else suffer, and in my case, seeing as I enjoyed seeing others suffer extreme bladder aggravation in bladder pain, the fact that I found myself perpetually in a state of a maddening degree of bladder frustration and involuntary desperate situations in public on display for everybody to watch, well I can understand how some people said to me that it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. And in that regard is much as I hate to admit it given my own past behaviors and my enjoyment of others in that situation I can't rightly condemn somebody else for enjoying my predicament. Still doesn't make it any less frustrating even if also arousing! And the really frustrated thing was it was for the most part one sided.

On 6/19/2022 at 1:12 PM, DesperateJill said:

@Raziel

"As long as you're not doing anything to make the situation worse like teasing them, intentionally passing a rest area, lying that you need them to wait when you know you can manage without them, etc. then I don't consider it unfair. We may have different definitions, but I would consider something like a boyfriend stopping on the side of the road to pee but telling his girlfriend to stay in the car and hold it until they reach their destination to be unfair."

I think that if you think about it desperation to a large degree comes down to a large amount of unfairness and a lot of desperation results simply from unfair situations but that doesn't necessarily mean somebody is to blame. Like if a guy could pee in a situation where it wasn't convenient for a woman to do so that would be unfair but might be unavoidable. I wouldn't blame somebody for that situation necessarily even if it was unfair and I wouldn't blame them for enjoying it even if it was unfair, even if it was personally frustrating.

I think that the same thing is also true in regards to things like the bathroom line. It's unfair that women often have to wait or don't get to go simply because the line is too long, but someone enjoying that I wouldn't consider to be to blame for that unless they were the one who designed the bathroom.

So again lots of these desperate situations are definitely unfair and the result of unfair circumstances but that is at least partially why they are interesting in the first place.

"As for knowing other people are enjoying your bladder discomfort, I guess that comes down to whether or not you are aiming to please in that particular situation. I suppose it is a form of sadism, but why should enjoying the sight of a woman needing to pee really bad be less accepted than enjoying seeing a woman being tied up and whipped?"

Well where the conflict comes for me personally is the fact that desperation does come down to some degree of sadism because you are enjoying seeing others in bladder distress, and the fact that I like seeing people in a state of total aggravation and frustration over their situation would probably be seen as sadistic. But the way I see it if you didn't put them involuntarily in that situation you are officially blameless and you can't be condemned for enjoying it, even if you are enjoying their suffering.

Now when it comes down to it plenty of desperation situations are involuntary and unwanted, and I found myself repeatedly in situations like that over the last year or so and I know that a lot of people were really enjoying following my story. I wouldn't have shared my story if I didn't want people to enjoy it, and yet at the same time I would never have willingly put myself in those situations if they could be avoided, so it's a weird feeling thinking that people are somehow getting off on the fact that you are suffering extraordinary bladder agony.

But again since I enjoy seeing others in that circumstance of involuntary aggravating and frustrating desperation, not that I would ever put anyone in that situation myself, I would nonetheless enjoy finding people stuck in that situation and watching the show, so I would be a total hypocrite if I condemned others for enjoying seeing me in those circumstances when the shoe is on the other foot.

I have been talking about this with lots of people and some may be sympathetic, some may be less so, but there is still that degree of vicarious enjoyment of seeing somebody else suffer, and in my case, seeing as I enjoyed seeing others suffer extreme bladder aggravation in bladder pain, the fact that I found myself perpetually in a state of a maddening degree of bladder frustration and involuntary desperate situations in public on display for everybody to watch, well I can understand how some people said to me that it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. And in that regard is much as I hate to admit it given my own past behaviors and my enjoyment of others in that situation I can't rightly condemn somebody else for enjoying my predicament. Still doesn't make it any less frustrating even if also arousing! And the really frustrated thing was it was for the most part one sided.

Haha it really turns into a philosophical debate because of how complex the situation is. But in the end we're all human and have things we enjoy. I'd definitely rather do pre-planned desperation situations with my partner, but in the old days before I met her I definitely used to like seeing a woman have to pee. I suppose it was also curiosity when I was young, I just thought it was so fascinating how women had different body parts, they peed differently and how they couldn't use the same urinals men did.

Sometimes I couldn't even help it, such as in a traffic jam I'd see a woman squat right in front of me, but even at other places like pools/beaches I'd see women too lazy to go to the restroom and just do it in their bathing suit.

I always wondered why I like omorashi, as mean as it is to women who actually have a tough time in certain occupations finding a toilet. I definitely don't like any forms of bdsm or anything like that.

I don't know if it's genetic or what - you know how people say you pick a partner with evolution traits for children? It's like my body is telling me that I should find a woman partner who has a big bladder because that's healthy for having good kids. Omorashi just somehow gets me going like nothing else. I think it's also because my first exposure to women's genitals was observing a woman pee with the door open, so maybe my body associates private parts with peeing. 

I suppose my only solution is to be a proponent for more bathrooms for women, and thankfully in newer buildings I see much larger bathrooms for women. I always tell anybody who is desperate where to find the nearest toilet, but it also sucks when I used to have occupations where you weren't allowed to let customers use the toilet.

@John

"Haha it really turns into a philosophical debate because of how complex the situation is. But in the end we're all human and have things we enjoy. I'd definitely rather do pre-planned desperation situations with my partner, but in the old days before I met her I definitely used to like seeing a woman have to pee. I suppose it was also curiosity when I was young, I just thought it was so fascinating how women had different body parts, they peed differently and how they couldn't use the same urinals men did."

It is true that there is a lot of nuances to these particular fetishes and we can't really understand necessarily why we enjoy what we do. Even if we can see how the fetish formed in the first place it's still hard to understand why we actually like it, whereas mine actually stem from the fact that I always used to hate having to wait to go to the bathroom and being desperate when I was younger and I think that I have sort of a frustration fetish almost LOL. It's like the situations that aggravate me and enrage me are also the ones that arouse me the most.

But it's definitely a very complex situation when you're a person who like seeing women desperate and aggravated by that desperation, only to find yourself in that situation while others are not in the supreme irony of my life.

I shared your fascination as a child as well. I never actually had penis envy but I was always fascinated that the convenience that urinals gave to man especially when I was waiting on line for an incredibly long time while the men's room was basically empty right next door, even at a young age before I realized the actual reasons for that it was always baffling to me and I always thought it rather strange and unfair and it was such a wondrous thing how men could just walk in and out of the bathroom in like five seconds while the women would be waiting for like a half hour.

"Sometimes I couldn't even help it, such as in a traffic jam I'd see a woman squat right in front of me, but even at other places like pools/beaches I'd see women too lazy to go to the restroom and just do it in their bathing suit."

I think that's true of basically everybody. I mean I'm not a fan of wetting myself but if I'm already in a wet swimsuit it's not like I'm going to walk all the way to the bathroom just to relieve myself or get out of the water to do it!

"I always wondered why I like omorashi, as mean as it is to women who actually have a tough time in certain occupations finding a toilet. I definitely don't like any forms of bdsm or anything like that."

It is a weird thing because I was never a mean or aggressive or dominant person at all, nor do I like causing pain to others, but something about seeing a woman in agony for a toilet, in true dire desperate despair going absolutely out of her mind is perhaps the most exciting thing ever, especially when they are not expecting it or when it is not wanted. Seeing a woman pounding on a locked bathroom door looking in absolute terror holding herself with no escape from the situation is perhaps the most exciting site that anyone can witness in all the world.

It's definitely true that there is a little bit of a mean streak with desperation. Even if you wouldn't intentionally put a person in that situation I can't deny that if I see a person in that situation through no fault of my own, I feel perfectly justified in enjoying their absolute torment in the situation.

And it again sometimes I feel hypocritical about it because when I find myself in that situation myself it drives me completely up a wall aggravating me like nothing else in the world, like I literally can't think about anything else, but again there is that frustration factor, and although I can't stand the fact that I am in that situation the situation is exciting beyond control, and then I am doubly aggravated because not only am I in a supremely frustrating situation that I desperately want to get out of but the situation is also making me excited on top of that. Again I don't think anyone would want to be turned on by a situation that drives them out of their mind and yet somehow I am.

And the terrible thing that I have admitted in numerous threads of this is that even after being through the reaping machine myself, experiencing some of the most profound desperation I could ever even imagine, even now I still love seeing other women stuck in that situation when I am not. Nothing delights me more than to look at a thread on here and read about a woman who was stuck not being able to get to a bathroom all day because of her occupation, it practically gives me a high to hear that others have been in that situation. It's part sympathy but also part sadism, if I have to go through it there is some vicarious thrill in seeing others being brought down to the level of despair that you find yourself in.

And the worst thing though is that after delighting in hearing of other women in those situations for the longest time, even mocking people in that situation is crazy for even putting up with that, the supreme irony is once again that not only did I find myself in that situation for a prolonged stretch of time, but pretty much all of those people I use to mock thanks to that wonderful magic of Covid, were working at home like I used to be the tables entirely turned and realizing it's no laughing matter.
And that's where the crazy thing though. Now that I am not in that situation any longer I love the thought that there could still be other women out there suffering and agonizingly full bladders because of Covid or because of their occupation, it's like music to my ears.

But then when the she was on the other foot I am the first person to rage and complain about it, but the thing is if I ever had to go back to that situation the sad truth is that I am just as complacent as everybody else. I called people crazy for agreeing to be in a situation like that and putting up with it, and yet what did I do in that situation, crossed my legs, smiled politely and waited impatiently for that final moment of relief.

I would like to think that I learned something from my experience but as soon as I was free from it I found myself going back to my old ways. So yes the fetish is not something we have any control over nor how it manifests. But it still leaves my head spinning just how I found myself in that situation that I so long to see others in while they were not quite so unfortunate!

"I don't know if it's genetic or what - you know how people say you pick a partner with evolution traits for children? It's like my body is telling me that I should find a woman partner who has a big bladder because that's healthy for having good kids. Omorashi just somehow gets me going like nothing else. I think it's also because my first exposure to women's genitals was observing a woman pee with the door open, so maybe my body associates private parts with peeing."

I definitely don't think it's genetic and I don't think anybody else in my family shares this at all. But even aside from fetishes it was always a fascination for me anything related to bathrooms. Loved toilet humor, loved anything relating to bodily functions and excretion, something that my family thought was really inappropriate for a girl, but was always like my favorite thing on the earth. No one in my family knows I have a fetish but anyone who knows me and how much I find bathrooms amusing probably wouldn't be like, you mean the girl who is obsessed with toilet humor and bathrooms and using every public bathroom she goes to as a fetish for bathroom stuff, who on earth would have guessed?!

"I suppose my only solution is to be a proponent for more bathrooms for women, and thankfully in newer buildings I see much larger bathrooms for women. I always tell anybody who is desperate where to find the nearest toilet, but it also sucks when I used to have occupations where you weren't allowed to let customers use the toilet."

Once again this is where I feel evil and probably lose a lot of sympathy, but to me I think that would be the ultimate thrill, to be in a position to deny people a toilet like that. But I'm not a sadist, I wouldn't put somebody into that situation if I could help it. If I could willingly let them use the bathroom I would tell them where the bathroom was a let them use it. But to be in a position where I know I can't let them use it and have to tell them that watching their hearts break as they realize that they're going to have to go on holding it makes my inner sadist smile.

However once again the supreme irony of the situation is that I have never been in that position myself that I can recall. I have never been in the position where I was in charge of anybody's bathroom access, where I was be able to offer or deny it. I have almost always been on the receiving end almost completely. From those bus rides where some women got to pee and others didn't I was always the one that didn't. From my school locking all of the girls bathrooms, to my job with no bathrooms outdoors, in every case where I could have seen others suffering extreme desperation I saw diddley squat for the most part while being horribly desperate myself.
Once again that I consider to be the supreme irony of my life. I can take solace in the fact that it gave me a lifetime's worth of stories to tell and inspiration for fictional stories as well, and I am sure all of the readers of my blog are also grateful for that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 2:45 PM, John said:

Haha it really turns into a philosophical debate because of how complex the situation is. But in the end we're all human and have things we enjoy. I'd definitely rather do pre-planned desperation situations with my partner, but in the old days before I met her I definitely used to like seeing a woman have to pee. I suppose it was also curiosity when I was young, I just thought it was so fascinating how women had different body parts, they peed differently and how they couldn't use the same urinals men did.

Technically women can use urinals, but their pants aren't made for it.  Neither are hoop skirts. 

On 6/20/2022 at 3:36 PM, DesperateJill said:

I shared your fascination as a child as well. I never actually had penis envy but I was always fascinated that the convenience that urinals gave to man especially when I was waiting on line for an incredibly long time while the men's room was basically empty right next door, even at a young age before I realized the actual reasons for that it was always baffling to me and I always thought it rather strange and unfair and it was such a wondrous thing how men could just walk in and out of the bathroom in like five seconds while the women would be waiting for like a half hour.

Did you know men had urinals and can pee standing, or just that the lines were shorter? 

On 7/1/2022 at 8:15 PM, bibibibi said:

Technically women can use urinals, but their pants aren't made for it.  Neither are hoop skirts. 

Did you know men had urinals and can pee standing, or just that the lines were shorter? 

Oh definitely, I'm a small guy so once I slept with a woman and I didn't know where she put my clothes so I wore one of her jeans, and then I went to use a urinal and found out that the zipper was not as long as a man's jeans lol.

You know what I mean though, it's not really common place or socially acceptable for women to use urinals in most places, so when I was growing up it was just so strange to me that the men's and women's bathrooms were all different. I'd watch shows too like Jimmy Neutron where the women and a few boys would go into the men's room for a mystery but the women were all confused when they saw the urinals and Jimmy would quickly lie and say "Oh we grow trees in them" lol. Or in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide the women launch a rebellion because their toilet lines are too long, so they all rebel into the men's room only to find a bunch of urinals and they look at them as if they're alien technology and they quickly line up for the stalls. 

I was with my mom when I was young and she'd take me into the women's room maybe twice, and I thought it was so interesting women didn't have urinals and I got so curious on how women peed. In the old days though it was tough to get info and my parents put internet security and checked the history everyday, and my school board had no sex ed, it was up to the teacher to do it and they didn't want to touch the subject with a 10 foot pole, so I had to find vhs's and cd's of porn back then, it was so horrible lol. But then the first time I saw how a women peed and how men and women had sex I was all "OHHH that's how it works".

On 6/19/2022 at 6:08 PM, Raziel said:

As long as you're not doing anything to make the situation worse like teasing them, intentionally passing a rest area, lying that you need them to wait when you know you can manage without them, etc. then I don't consider it unfair. We may have different definitions, but I would consider something like a boyfriend stopping on the side of the road to pee but telling his girlfriend to stay in the car and hold it until they reach their destination to be unfair. 

As for knowing other people are enjoying your bladder discomfort, I guess that comes down to whether or not you are aiming to please in that particular situation. I suppose it is a form of sadism, but why should enjoying the sight of a woman needing to pee really bad be less accepted than enjoying seeing a woman being tied up and whipped?

I know that is bad and absolutely unfair, but i like it if boys are able to go, but girls have to wait and hold.

I like Situations like you wrote before, boys stop at the country road to take a piss beside the car, the girls would need to wee very urgently too, but they can’t squat, they have to hold it until the reach their destination no matter how bad they would need to go and no matter how full their bladder will get and no matter how long it will last.

Sometimes it will last hours longer. Bad i know.

@John

""Oh we grow trees in them" lol. Or in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide the women launch a rebellion because their toilet lines are too long, so they all rebel into the men's room only to find a bunch of urinals and they look at them as if they're alien technology and they quickly line up for the stalls."

The reminds me of another old Nickelodeon show that I grew up watching in the 1990s called the Adventures of Pete and Pete where the younger Pete brings a girl into the boys restroom and she wonders what the urinals are and he said that it was a foot wash!  

They also had an episode where she was desperate to pee while she was stuck at a job at a photo booth which I think stayed in my mind all of those years and even inspired me to eventually write a yet to be published novel The Desperate Girl at the Photo Booth!

So does seem as though Nickelodeon has addressed this issue they always just seem to assume that girls would be completely in ignorance of the existence of urinals and what they are. And in fact they were perpetrating that ignorance because by not explaining it on the show people who would otherwise learned about urinals from watching television and pop culture like that are not hearing about them!

On 7/3/2022 at 7:11 AM, DesperateJill said:

@bibibibi

"Did you know men had urinals and can pee standing, or just that the lines were shorter?"

I knew men could pee standing at urinals but it still baffled me at that age why they could pee so quickly without any lines. Now I realize that the urinals give men many more places to pee quickly.

I think the part that stands out to most people about the urinal isn't that they take up less space, but how public they are.  I wonder how women tend to think about the convenience tradeoff for exposure of urinals.  I bet many would prefer to be able to have a quicker option. 

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@John

So does seem as though Nickelodeon has addressed this issue they always just seem to assume that girls would be completely in ignorance of the existence of urinals and what they are. And in fact they were perpetrating that ignorance because by not explaining it on the show people who would otherwise learned about urinals from watching television and pop culture like that are not hearing about them!

Kind of odd there's never been (to my knowledge) a cartoon where a tinkerer girl invents urinals for girls. 

@bibibibi

"I think the part that stands out to most people about the urinal isn't that they take up less space, but how public they are.  I wonder how women tend to think about the convenience tradeoff for exposure of urinals.  I bet many would prefer to be able to have a quicker option."

Well again they have tried female urinals in the past but they never caught on because women can't really use a urinal in a way that is as private as men. Yes men are exposed to urinals but for women to do that they would basically have to expose their whole ass or put some type of hose up to them that would still involve exposing them. I mean when you have to do something that elaborate just to make a female urinal work you realize it's easier just to use a regular toilet.

The convenience that urinals provide for men probably just wouldn't work with women in the same way. But I think mostly about how take up less space because that means more places for men to pee, which means men can pee faster whereas women end up having to wait exceedingly long often while the men have a fast pass basically.

"Kind of odd there's never been (to my knowledge) a cartoon where a tinkerer girl invents urinals for girls."

I feel like that would probably be an unusual thing to see in a cartoon and would probably have a hard time getting past censors.

25 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

"Kind of odd there's never been (to my knowledge) a cartoon where a tinkerer girl invents urinals for girls."

I feel like that would probably be an unusual thing to see in a cartoon and would probably have a hard time getting past censors.

The likes of South Park have got away with a lot more extreme stuff than that…

@nappypants

"The likes of South Park have got away with a lot more extreme stuff than that…"

True but when they said cartoon I was thinking of a children's cartoon and not an adult animated series. South Park has actually had a couple of episodes about toilets and bathrooms and plenty about shit (Mr. Hanky). But still a female urinal is something not on most people's radars, most probably don't even know they are a thing.

11 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Well again they have tried female urinals in the past but they never caught on because women can't really use a urinal in a way that is as private as men. Yes men are exposed to urinals but for women to do that they would basically have to expose their whole ass or put some type of hose up to them that would still involve exposing them. I mean when you have to do something that elaborate just to make a female urinal work you realize it's easier just to use a regular toilet.

The convenience that urinals provide for men probably just wouldn't work with women in the same way. But I think mostly about how take up less space because that means more places for men to pee, which means men can pee faster whereas women end up having to wait exceedingly long often while the men have a fast pass basically.

Don't some women like to expose themselves?  Also exposure means less enclosures which is necessary to increase peeing facilities.  The bigger questions is why don't more women wear skirts, since women can pee wearing them without exposing their asses. 

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

True but when they said cartoon I was thinking of a children's cartoon and not an adult animated series. South Park has actually had a couple of episodes about toilets and bathrooms and plenty about shit (Mr. Hanky). But still a female urinal is something not on most people's radars, most probably don't even know they are a thing.

Regardless of intended audience, it'd be a good way to explore an everyday frustration in a visually creative (cartoon) way. 

Also why don't you quote people the normal way? 

@bibibibi

"Don't some women like to expose themselves?  Also exposure means less enclosures which is necessary to increase peeing facilities.  The bigger questions is why don't more women wear skirts, since women can pee wearing them without exposing their asses."

Some people do like to expose themselves but I think most women prefer privacy in a matter which way you slice and a female urinal doesn't provide as much privacy as a stall and I think that that's one of the main reasons why they never caught on and probably won't.

"Regardless of intended audience, it'd be a good way to explore an everyday frustration in a visually creative (cartoon) way."

True, I'd watch it!

"Also why don't you quote people the normal way?"

I copy and paste everything into a document pad because it works better with my speech recognition software and when I am done writing I copy and paste everything back and then submit it, as my speech recognition software works a lot better within a document, and especially for a long post I can save it as I go along to make sure I don't lose it. Also I save everything I post everywhere on the Internet in a word searchable document so that if I ever need to find something I will be able to find it easily.

On 7/8/2022 at 1:38 AM, bibibibi said:

Regardless of intended audience, it'd be a good way to explore an everyday frustration in a visually creative (cartoon) way. 

I’ve got an episode plot in mind… rogue mayor in response to a toilet queue crisis orders women to wear diapers. There are mass protests… main character invents a female urinal and makes millions, getting the freedom of the city as the law is repealed. It’s then revealed at the end that personally, she’s sticking to the diapers 😉 

On 7/7/2022 at 5:38 PM, bibibibi said:

Don't some women like to expose themselves?  Also exposure means less enclosures which is necessary to increase peeing facilities.  The bigger questions is why don't more women wear skirts, since women can pee wearing them without exposing their asses.  

If they're squatting outside, they're also worried about it splashing back on their clothes. and having a skirt covering their ass would increase that risk. As for use with female urinals, they'd still need to pull their underwear to the side with one hand and hold up the front of the skirt with the other all while avoiding getting any on their clothes, which sounds like a very tricky operation. 

Edited by Raziel (see edit history)
On 6/20/2022 at 1:36 PM, DesperateJill said:

And the terrible thing that I have admitted in numerous threads of this is that even after being through the reaping machine myself, experiencing some of the most profound desperation I could ever even imagine, even now I still love seeing other women stuck in that situation when I am not. Nothing delights me more than to look at a thread on here and read about a woman who was stuck not being able to get to a bathroom all day because of her occupation, it practically gives me a high to hear that others have been in that situation. It's part sympathy but also part sadism, if I have to go through it there is some vicarious thrill in seeing others being brought down to the level of despair that you find yourself in.

Could you please provide links to the specific stories you had in mind about being through the reaping machine so I have a better idea of why you feel hypocritical? Of course, I've been in situations where it was painful and I thought "Huh, I like it when women feel this way, I'm an a**hole" but never stopped liking it.