Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Mary’s moms night out

Mary’s night out

Mary stepped out of the shower and admired herself. She now had 4 kids, two from a previous marriage, two daughters ages 5 and 3, and 2 more, a daughter 2 and a son 8 months with her new husband William, and even still, she looked good. Yeah her body wasn’t the same as it was at 19 but she still looked sexy now at 29. Her boobs that had grown into being a 36 D. Her ass that had always been nice now shaped a little bigger, and her bald pussy, that she had recently had laser removal treatments on. She curled her sexy natural blond hair in the mirror and proceeded to the bedroom to get dressed. Tonight was going to be her first “parents night out” with her husband and friends since the birth of her son. Mary slipped on a pair of booty cut purple Victoria secret panties and a pair of tight fitting jeans that came down to just above her ankles. Up top she put on her favorite pair of earrings a bra and a tight yellow turtle neck that nicely complemented her shapely breasts with a comfy fit. 

“Ready, hun? The sitter is here” her husband William informed her 

Mary and William headed down stairs, giving instructions to the baby sitter and informing her they would be home around midnight and headed out the door to begin the short walk to Cori and AJ’s house who only lived a few blocks away 

They soon arrived at the house to the welcome of Cori and AJ. Her other friend Emily and Mark were also there as well as their friend Victoria. A curly black haired bartender who had recently called off her wedding. They exchanged greetings and then began with the alcohol. It’s started out as catching up with each other, discussing jobs and kids, but as the liquor continued to flow, the mood became more jubilant and free. Reliving stories of their past and memories they had all made together as the night got later 

“I have to pee, I better go before I keep laughing” said Victoria

“I broke the seal right away and now I’m regretting it” mentioned Emily

“Yeah I’ve already peed like a million times already” Mary exaggerate 

Cori laughed and grabbed her hand “girl that’s a normal day for you” she teased Mary as they all laughed 

About an hour and a half later everyone was starting to feel pretty good, and Mary hadn’t been to the bathroom in almost an hour. That’s when William and AJ began reenacting a prank they had pulled in their high school days. As the story reached closer and closer to its climax the laughter roared and roared

“Stop it!!! Stop it!!! You are going to make me pee my pants!” Mary exclaimed between gasps of historic laughter. 

Undeterred William and AJ continued with the story reaching the climax of the story as everyone was in tears of laughter 

“I’m…… I’m peeing! I’m peeing! I’m peeing my pants!!” Mary shouted through her laughter. 

Mary sat there with her hands in her face, still laughing as the unmistakable sound of liquid hitting the hard wood floor. 

“Mary you’re not serious!” Emily shouted through laughter 

Mary then stood up from her chair, still laughing, to prove she was indeed not joking. Her pants got darker and darker as it ran from her puddled lap down her legs. 

“Oh my god Mary. Run to the bathroom!! Go!” Cori exclaimed 

As Mary turned to waddle to the bathroom the damage was evident behind too. Mary made it to the bathroom and finished the last 10-12 seconds of pee she had in the toilet. 

“I guess I shouldn’t laugh, I pissed myself sober last week. I was the only one working and the bar was packed! Good thing I had black leggings on” Victoria confessed 

“Oh she’s done that too” Cori informed 

“You guys have no idea” her husband exclaimed. 

“Hey Uhh Cori”

“Yes?” 

“Can I borrow some pants from you” Mary shyly asked as everyone, including Mary, began to laugh again. 

Mary changed into a pair of grey yoga pants Cori loaned her and put her jeans and underwear in the dryer. 

“You guys!” Mary said returning to the party “you made me pee my pants!” She said with a smile.

“I didn’t think you were serious!” AJ laughed

“AJ I’ve had 4 kids” Mary rhetorically in formed him “when I say stop I’m gonna pee my pants I mean stop I’m gonna pee my pants!” She laughed. “It’s a promise at this point not a threat.”

The night ended and Mary’s pants were still not dry. Cori put them in a plastic bag for her and allowed her to keep the borrowed pants. On the walk home Mary had to squat and piss off the side of the sidewalk to avoid another accident. She noticed William staring lovingly at her bald pussy glistening in the moonlight

“I am the queen of Piss” Mary stated

“No.” William replied “you’re my piss Queen”

Mary finished her pee and kissed her husband. They walked home hand in hand. The kids were asleep…. They were going to have some fun when they got home…