Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My Girlfriend Dilemma

Hi everyone, I have been into wetting either my pants, underwear, or a occasional diaper since early childhood. My girlfriend and I have been together for 5+ years and met while in school. I told her about how I found it attractive when women pee their pants, and that I even try it from time to time. She said she might try it but said she wasn’t sure how she would feel until it happened. 

Since then, we haven’t talked about it once, and it’s my fault for not bringing it up again. I have noticed that recently, I have been more intentionally careless with my interests, like slowly wetting myself while she’s around but not making it obvious or with my searches  about how to tell a significant other. I’m not sure why I am trying to self-sabotage, maybe so she will have to bring it up. 

I am ready to propose the conversation again, and I’m interested in what feedback you would have for me. It’s something that is a huge fantasy to me, but the conversation seems daunting, as I already mustered up the courage once. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Conguy said:

Ask her if she is willing to participate with your urges and tell her you want a definite answer because you have been dwelling on the subject for far too long. Have a response prepared for either choice. 

Conguy is right. You've told her once and she did not reject, so I guess the outcome won't be that bad. Always better to talk about it than to stay silent - i learnt this from my current relationship! 

I agree with what everyone has said here; honest communication is the best way to go!  

I know it can be a bit embarrassing to talk about, but like others have pointed out, she didn't reject it outright. 

There are also a lot of ways to try out the kink that people who haven't might find more amenable like peeing through a bikini (if you've got like a fenced off backyard) or in the shower. 

@itszachguy hello!  Well done for bringing it up once already. Seriously difficult, I know…

I am another vote for bringing it up once again now. It is clearly something very important for you, and it is really pretty harmless fun in the grand scheme of things, if a little unusual if you are not already blessed with these desires like us fine folk here. 

How to go about it is a bit tricky to determine as I don’t know you both… but perhaps consider the old and faithful method of setting the scene with a few sips of adult beverage (if you both drink..). Just try to have a nice time, playful, and relaxed. Then at some point the inevitable will happen… she will need to go pee.. when she makes a move, perhaps take her hand gently.. “remember way back when I mention how I get really excited by women wetting themselves….” Perhaps confirm that you still think you do. You’d love to try now…  you could both step in the shower/tub.. kiss… relax… and hopefully she would be at ease to let it go…  

If she is not sure, or even quite against it, I would leave it there. Remind her that you couldn’t love her more regardless. Some will play, and some just don’t feel comfortable with it. If you have been with her for so long without incorporating this kink, I’d say you both have plenty of other good things going for yourselves so perhaps keep this to you for now. She may come around, or even bring it up herself one day. 

Anyway, I wish you both all the very best - with or without wetting fun as part of your relationship. 

On 5/29/2022 at 7:32 PM, itszachguy said:

Hi everyone, I have been into wetting either my pants, underwear, or a occasional diaper since early childhood. My girlfriend and I have been together for 5+ years and met while in school. I told her about how I found it attractive when women pee their pants, and that I even try it from time to time. She said she might try it but said she wasn’t sure how she would feel until it happened. 

Since then, we haven’t talked about it once, and it’s my fault for not bringing it up again. I have noticed that recently, I have been more intentionally careless with my interests, like slowly wetting myself while she’s around but not making it obvious or with my searches  about how to tell a significant other. I’m not sure why I am trying to self-sabotage, maybe so she will have to bring it up. 

I am ready to propose the conversation again, and I’m interested in what feedback you would have for me. It’s something that is a huge fantasy to me, but the conversation seems daunting, as I already mustered up the courage once. 

That sounds so scary and fun. 5 years? No chance of a breakup then. Especially over a fetish. Worst that can happen is a "no". I mean, embarrassment is probably all you're gonna have. Just ask her "can we play omorashi?" Whats the worst that can happen aside from you getting embarrassed?