Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Three wishes

Just for fun.

Imagine you met a genie, who offered to grant you three wishes, but they all needed to be omo related (or at least somewhat omo related)

What would you ask for?

Mine would be - 

1.  To wet the bed, not every night, but often enough to worry about it.

2.  To receive some teasing / mockery for it…

3.  To find a partner who is somewhat dominant and into seeing others wet, but doesn’t wet themselves (Obviously I’m selfish and want all the fun for myself.).

1° Have a partner who has incontinence and has a taste for the same fetish.

2° live in a place where I don't have to worry too much about whether I can really pee on the couches or my bed, I mean that I shouldn't be hiding it or that I can always hide it without leaving a trace.

3° Have a lot of time shared with this couple to be able to explore more ways to urinate together or to see each other every day we pee

Guest AromaticPee

Three wishes? Oh, this is... rough... uhhhmmm...

Wish 1: to have a stable, happy romantic and sexual relationship with at least 6 girls. They all have pee fetishes and a disliking for scat. This is the most obvious of my wishes. 

Wish 2: the most complicated one; that WotC would make a special set with reprints and new cards featuring Ravnica, Khan-era Tarkir (with clans that have three colors), Theros, Ikoria, Strixhaven, the Arthurian-legend-meets-Grimm-fairy-tales world, New Capenna, the Warhammer 40K universe, Rapture (the city in which the first two Bioshock games take place), and me and other significant stuff in my life. It'd be named "Unbound Hopes." Note: if a set were made to present itself as an adversary to all this, including every single Gideon planeswalker, multiple versions of Murder, and a choice few silver-bordered cards, it should be named "Uncalled For."

Wish 3, which I know is NOT going to be granted: that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate had Big Daddy, from Bioshock; the Magician, from The House of the Dead (or at least Noctis from FFXV); Henry Stickmin; and at least one more Kirby representative... as playable characters. These would replace Min Min, Daisy, Pyra/Mythra, and Banjo-Kazooie, respectively.

The hype that Pythra, Min Min, Daisy, and Banjo got is NOT JUSTIFIED IN ANY MANNER BECAUSE CHALLENGER PACKS 6 AND 9 HAD SPIRITS IN THEM! [REDACTED] SPIRITS! I ALSO HAD A VERY COMPLICATED THEORY AS TO WHY HENRY STICKMIN WOULD BE CHALLENGER PACK 9'S FIGHTER INSTEAD OF THOSE RIDICULOUS SWORD-WOMEN OR DR. "EGGMAN" ROBOTNIK... those people who thought he'd get in, haven't seen that he's a spirit as well. Finally, Daisy stole a spot from a Final Fantasy representative.

1. I meet a female who is into pee holding, drsperation, bladder control and wetting.

2 We be compatible in every other way outside the fetish, so the fun will be forever

3 Omorashi will be the basis of our sex life. It is what arouses me. She will feel the same. Therefore she  will allow me to control her drinking and bladder . She will have to hold it until she physically can't and wets her pants.She will enjoy doing all the squirming crotch holding and most importantly verbaly complaining  it entails.  And she will truly enjoy doing the same to me, not just indulge me. 

Edited by wettingman
add commemts (see edit history)

Three wishes, huh? The things I would do with that. Anyways:

The first wish, the exact same as LifeIsStrange. Be able to create an omo scene in any piece of fictional media I wanted.

My second wish is to be able control people’s bladders… I promise I’ll use this power responsibly, you can trust me 👍

Third and final wish. I wish to get 1 dollar for every single second I spend peeing. I pee about 4 times a day, for about like 10 seconds on average if I had to guess. That’s an extra $40 a day for nothing 😎

1. Make public urination and/or diaper use legal and not taboo (ie make it commonplace for people to just go when and wherever they want and not think twice about it)

2. Get a partner with an omorashi fetish to have shared experiences with

3. The ability to get rid of any messes I make instantly (cleaning up after is always the worst part and the thing that you always need to plan ahead for)

1. To never feel pain when holding, just full and desperate.

2. To be able to transfer the contents of my bladder (either full or partial) to anyone (including fictional characters), anywhere at any time, and get to watch the results.

3. To know how full a person's bladder is (including mine) when I see them (whether I am seeing them in person or through a screen) and exactly how much more their bladder could hold before an accident would occur.

Edited by m3rmaid (see edit history)

Hmmm....

1. The ability to somehow sense or perceive the bladder status of anyone in my vicinity. This includes present and maximum capacity, as well as psychological or physiological factors that help or hinder the ability to hold. (Sound of running water, tight clothing, urinary tract infection, etc.) This would be fun on its own merits, and also give me a sort of situational awareness of all the people around me, which would be very useful for sneaking around and not letting anyone get the jump on me. (Not much use when it comes to cameras, but see wish number two.)

2. The ability to instantly put anyone into a trance state by making eye contact - as in, a deliberate choice on my part, not everyone who looks me in the eye suddenly spacing out - so that I can plant suggestions like "you really have to go to the bathroom right now and you might not make it" and "you won't be able to feel how full your bladder is until the next time you fall asleep", which, while niche on the surface, could also be invaluable for social engineering and intelligence gathering. Not going to lie, I would probably end up using it on myself (through the use of a mirror) far more than I would end up using it on other people, but it would be nice to have that option in a pinch.

3. A revolutionary breakthrough in materials science that allows for the mass production of pads, liners, diapers, and other incontinence products that are completely biodegradable to dispose of and carbon neutral to produce, as well as being far more economical to manufacture than the present industry standard, thereby prompting an industry wide transition to the new materials.

Having read others posts on this topic I have reconsidered my wishes that would offer many more opportunities.

1 First and foremost  that I can instantly know how full everyone’s bladder is, and how concerned they are about it.

2 That I could gradually expedite their need for relief.

3 That I could control  how long hold it .They will show some signs of desperation, and not pee until they were on the verge of wetting themselves. Perhaps they would even leak a bit.  However they will not be embarrassed or humiliated.

Pretty interesting thought experiment. My wishes, with a little explanation:

1. Any time I'm with a woman I find attractive, she becomes aroused in proportion to how much she has to pee. This preserves the excitement of not knowing if or when a girl might be desperate, but it guarantees that if she is, then the experience will be fun for her. At the same time, it doesn't necessarily take away any other feelings she might experience as a result of being desperate. She may still be embarrassed by the thought of wetting herself, while also having a real incentive to keep holding it. That mixture of positive and negative emotions is just *chef's kiss* for me.

2. I have the power to increase or decrease my bladder control on a sliding scale, at will. This would be a huge benefit to me since my bladder is naturally so strong that I'm normally incapable of having a real accident. If I really want to, I have to hold and release repeatedly, over the course of days, to deliberately weaken my sphincter. And who has time for that? I would never want to lose my control permanently, but the ability to experience real, desperate urgency without a bunch of advance planning would be, once again, *chef's kiss*.

3. I can telepathically share the experience of anyone in the world who is holding it or having an accident, whether unintentionally or for fun. I recognize that this is a horrible invasion of privacy and also opens the door for some monkey's paw scenarios where I regret what I've allowed myself to experience, but I can't deny the allure of directly experiencing the kinds of situations I'm always fantasizing about.

Very interesting question.

1. To view a gauge of current bladder content, along with their "average" capacity, of any person I want

2. To control nearby situations, e.g. traffic jam, locked toilet door

3. To rewatch any scene that I have encountered in the past, WITH the wish #1 (Many times I saw someone needed to pee, but not sure how desperate they were.)

Unlike many comments, I do not wish to magically control other people's bladder. What's the point in magically making someone desperate? That's too artificial to be enjoyable. I believe "real desperation" must come from logical things, like drinking a lot of water and not having access to toilet for a long time.

Edited by koyukoyu (see edit history)
6 hours ago, koyukoyu said:

Unlike many comments, I do not wish to magically control other people's bladder. What's the point in magically making someone desperate? That's too artificial to be enjoyable. I believe "real desperation" must come from logical things, like drinking a lot of water and not having access to toilet for a long time.

The only reason I mentioned  to expedite a person's need for relief, many people can hold on for hours, and to observe them all day can prove impracticable, or impossible.  I know this is a fantasy but it could become tedious after a long while. My favorite part of omorashi is the prolonged desperation, but hopefully over just a couple of hours max. I would only wish to speed up their need to pee somewhat. To just go from a slight need to practically wetting is not exciting. It is like meeting a person, deciding on the spot to have sex , and going imeedetly to an orgasim. 

• 2 months later...

1. Ability to control people’s bladders AND bowels, and be able to spectate over anyone who’s bound to have an accident in the next minute. It’s a little bit of an invasion of privacy, however I won’t need any information, nor will this be used for blackmail. 
2. An infinite box of diapers that can go invisible at will, and can also dispose of used ones at will. 
3. The ability to do omorashi without anyone finding out.

a little hard to decide, and a tad bit more fantasy like, I will admit. A bit selfish, yes, however this is what I truly desire.