Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Keep thinking about what you’ve written so far and suddenly an idea will just pop out of nowhere.

I was thinking of writing a story — its premise I’d happily let you take to write instead, if you’re interested by it — about a girl who is set to present a proposal before an important board meeting, her partner who is also her co-worker sitting at the table in front of her, and an avid wetter like her. She wears a diaper and lodges a microphone between her spandex and diaper beneath her skirt. Desperate, she tries her best to give the presentation. She and her partner wearing a Bluetooth as an element of professionalism, but really she wanted her partner to switch to a specific channel, so that he can hear her hiss desperately spray between her legs while she masks all signs of desperation before the board members.

Edited by HissGenerator (see edit history)
8 hours ago, HissGenerator said:

Keep thinking about what you’ve written so far and suddenly an idea will just pop out of nowhere.

I was thinking of writing a story — its premise I’d happily let you take to write instead, if you’re interested by it — about a girl who is set to present a proposal before an important board meeting, her partner who is also her co-worker sitting at the table in front of her, and an avid wetter like her. She wears a diaper and lodges a microphone between her spandex and diaper beneath her skirt. Desperate, she tries her best to give the presentation. She and her partner wearing a Bluetooth as an element of professionalism, but really she wanted her partner to switch to a specific channel, so that he can hear her hiss desperately spray between her legs while she masks all signs of desperation before the board members.

Okay sure. I am pondering on this idea. Is she peeing into her diaper or even leaking past her diaper?

1 hour ago, Uroguy said:

Okay sure. I am pondering on this idea. Is she peeing into her diaper or even leaking past her diaper?

She’s peeing into her diaper. Perhaps, if she’s held enough, eventually it could leak. But, considering there’s a mic pressing into her diaper, a leaking diaper may destroy it — just thinking about the logic in that case — or perhaps she eventually does leak a little out the sides, dribbling out the apex between and down the upper inseams of her thighs, not pooling at her crotch so that her pee doesn’t actually touch the microphone. Or perhaps a waterproof microphone could be mentioned.

I’m a huge fan of hissing, as per my name, so I was thinking of challenging my writing abilities and attempt to try to describe hissing, hence the emphasis on lodging a microphone to privy auditory access to such wetting.

Depending on what material is being wet, and how it is positioned, or even if it’s simply relieving without wetting, there is a process of different sounds that describe wetting or relieving from start to finish. The sounds, if you know them well enough to match them to their visual representation of how pee flows, allows the reader to picture what the wetting looks like just by reading how it sounds like. So, with this work, I was trying to be conscientious of the reader’s experience.

This is what I’ve written thus far in my notes, but never returned to complete: an intro and the priming just before the presentation begins. Feel free to use anything provided.

I want mention one last thing: you’ll notice that I meant “you” here, and “you” there. I was writing this story such that the reader is one of the characters in this story and the partner of the girl who is going to pee herself. I tried to make the gender of the “you” as ambiguous as possible so that whoever is the reader of this story can connect their actual gender to the character, and participate and imagine they are in the story themselves. For example, upon hearing of the girl’s plan to wet, “you” engorge (are turned on by it). Both men and women engorge, but in their own biological way. So, whoever is the reader, engorging is something they understand as part of their own bodily experience of it. Yeah, I really try empathizing and being conscientious of my readers.

Here’s what I wrote thus far:

“Okay folks, tomorrow’s the big day! We need to present our work to the board and make sure they approve our projects. Dona, you’re up first. Then Jenifer. Then, you. And lastly myself.”

Haha, Yes!.., you celebrate to yourself, your eyes squint and reflect the happiness behind your still face.

Your thoughts continue:
..I’m so glad Jen’s going first, so I can taunt her through the bluetooth pieces we both have to wear tomorrow. We thought it’d look professional, but it’s really an excuse to assist each other in case one of us gets lost during presentation. I can’t wait to mess with her tomor—

“Hey.. babe..” she whisperingly interrupts and waggles her eyebrows to communicate telepathically, “..like we planned, right, you got me tomorrow?”

“Oh yeah.. definitely.. I got you..”, ..under my thumb..

“Okay, today’s a wrap! Make sure everyone is in early tomorrow — not on-time, on-time is late; early.”, said Tod.

On-time is late, sheesh: Tod is corny. It doesn’t matter how hard he tries to act ‘chill’, as he says, it won’t change the fact that we all see him as ‘Bossman Tod’.

————————————

Later on in the story.

————————————

Dona approaches the end of her presentation while Jen whisperingly confides in your left ear:

“Hey, bay..” Hmm? “Turn the channel to 16.”

“Why, aren’t we gonna—“

“Just turn it to 16.”

“Ookaayy, then”, you raise your eyebrows, anticipating her reasoning.

You here ear jarring crinkling, causing you to quickly turn down the volume. Then swiftly turn to Jen:

“Ahh, what the hell is that..?”

Jen giggles, trying to muffle her laughter behind the palm of her right hand.

She lower her voice even more so and whispers:

“I’ve placed a microphone somewhere.”

Somewhere..?, you crinkle your eyebrows curiously and in confusion, What does that even mean..?

“What do you mean you’ve placed a mic somewhere?”

Jen can’t help but break a smile, exposing her clear white teeth.

She so subtly bites the very corner of her right lip with her canine and looks into your eyes, then slowly below, then shoots back into your eyes.

Noo.. she didn’t..?, a lightbulb flickers in your mind.

You near closely into her right ear and lower your whisper considerably lower than hers:

“You stuffed a mic into your pants??”

Jen stares at you, her lips subtly twitching as she tries her best not to expose the giggles that so badly wants to come out. She nods her head.

“But.. why the crinkling?”

“I’m wearing a diaper?”

Your face slowly changes from curiosity to ‘what the hell is she thinking?’

She’s.. wearing.. a diaper..?

“You should probably turn down the volume, the crinkling might be jarring.”

“Right, that’s what I was doing—why are you wearing..”, you pause to make sure no one is noticing your conversation, “..a diaper, babe?”

The grin behind her lined lips breaks free as her eyes widen with fiery intent and excitement: she elated that her plan appears to be coming into fruition.

She licks her lips, gulps: her eyes examining the room, and whispers:

“I’m gonna piss myself while I’m presenting and am going make you listen me let go during my presentation.”

Puh-piss.. herself?, you glare at her cheeky confidence, stunned. You feel your chest straighten slightly, not sure whether it’s because of the excitement of it all or because of the bad-shit craziness of her plan.

No way, I can’t let her do this, if she gets caught she could get fired—or worse: our project will flop. O-hhhh, but pissing herself and privied to her hissing lips: mm, just thinking about it makes me engorge a little—NOPE, stop.. you’re in the office, can’t entertain these feelings right now..

Thinking about her plan, your face: eyes staring hazily and upper incisors biting down on your lips, reveals your peaked interest to her, despite your mind exclaiming a big fat “NO!”