Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female In-person experiences of seeing someone "not quite making it"

Who has experienced, as in fully seeing and witnessing in person, someone literally "not quite making it" to the toilet?  Detail examples: Who was it, what was the situation, what did you end up seeing, how much was coming out, and/or what was the person's reaction upon you seeing it or being there?  

Please keep to experiences of where the person made it at least to the bathroom, close to it, or close to a toilet, porta-potty, bathroom stall, etc.

Edited by willbill (see edit history)
On 5/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, Littlefawn said:

I’ve never posted before but as this is my favorite I wanted to share…

I was at a music festival and it was towards the end of the last day. The sun was going down and I had a agreed to meet the friend I came with back at the campsite/car in a few hours but I was exhausted and had to pee so I decided to walk that was early to go to the cleaner bathrooms that were further from the main festival. 

Unfortunately, because it was the last day, those toilets had already been removed. I figured I would take this chance to pee outside, which I love doing but I get shy and I want to be perfectly hidden. By the time I got to my car, I REALLY had to go and as many of the other cars had left already, I couldn’t find a good spot to pee where I felt hidden enough. It got to the point where I was just potty dancing next to my car trying to figure out what to do. By the time I decided that I just needed to get my shorts off and go, it was too late. My tummy was so swollen that I couldn’t get my shorts off and I started peeing myself. At that point, I dropped into a squat next to my car and let it all out. I couldn’t have made it anywhere else. I ended up throwing the shorts away and changing into sweats. I don’t think anyone ever knew. 

First off... welcome!

Secondly, how hard was it to hold it as you started potty dancing, and about how long of timeframe was it from having to start potty dancing until you couldn't hold it and started opening.  Also, did any leak out before fully peeing yourself?

2 hours ago, KarenWets said:

I peed my undies a little bit when coming home from a two hour drive. I had deliberately not went to the bathroom before leaving. But when it dribbled out between car and toilet it was really accidental. 

Having kids and getting older have their perks if you're into wetting 😛

How much "damage" did you do, was it visible to anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SecretWetter97 said:

That’s nice! Was it on purpose or an accident? 

Accident initially. We were at the movies and I held it til last minute, right as I closed the stall door it started coming out and I was like "wth!! I'm right at the toilet!" And when it finally stopped, you could obviously see it in my pants. So when the movie was over I was so embarrassed but my friend kept reassuring me saying it's ok etc. I told him I didn't think I was done yet and he was like if I still has to go to just go ahead and finish since I already started and the damage had been done. So we went to his car and I stood by the side and just continued pushing the rest out. While doing so I ended up pissing myself. I felt so much better. He helped me get cleaned up and everything and was super kind about it. 

A friend of mine had a pretty elaborate and colourful tattoo done and grew pretty desperate while the tattooist worked, and when she came back from the bathroom after a break in the tattooing she smelled like pee (I couldn't see her jeans because she was wearing a pretty long sweater).

I would've shared the story here but to be honest I never did because I'm pretty sure she has a pee fetish, so for all I know she reads these forums 😛

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)

I've written about Sarah before. We are on vacation and she's had daily didn't make it on time accidents, yesterday two times, same pair of jeans and panties. One in a supermarket, the other at the place we're staying. Both very obvious accidents. She's a gem. And I have a growing collection of pictures and videos of her in wet pants, some in public, like the super market....a total turn on. And just to recap, Sarah's been a wetting since high school.