Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls.Β 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet.Β 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

This morning, and just about 10 minutes ago. Peed my (PINK) hot pink strappy cheekies on the toilet when I woke up. I'm out on a boat on the lake with a few girlfriends and I just peed through my bikini bottoms and my black old navy shorts πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ somebody thought I wouldn't after 4 white claws... I love proving people wrong lol!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€­πŸ˜‰

Wow... you pee yourself a lot. lol. Just teasing. Keep going. ❀️ We love it. 

Is it strange that I don't know if I ever had an accident as an adult? I had one *possible* accident.Β  Basically, I was sick with the flu, and passed out at the doctor's.Β  When I became conscious again, I realized that my pants were a little wet...I thought that I must have peed myself! However, the doctor said "can you grab her a trashcan, she threw up?" I didn't recall vomiting (or peeing for that matter), and whatever the liquid had been was not thick like vomit usually is.Β  I guess I'll never know if the doctor falsely assumed that the wetness was vomit rather than pee - or if I genuinely did vomit rather than pee myself?Β 

Anyone else not sure if they ever peed themselves?

Not in years! I remember the last time it happened, I was at the pool. Being underwater usually makes me have to pee (I can't enjoy the pool until I've been in the water for a few minutes, gotten back out, and peed! Strangely, this is the routine even if I pee before getting in initially!).

The time I'm thinking of, though, I misjudged how bad I had to go and waited too long, hoping the urge would fade. It didn't! Luckily I got out of the water without peeing in it, but I was spurting and dribbling on the concrete the whole way to the restrooms 😳 I had hoped people would just think it was pool water dripping off me, but when I got to the restrooms there was a line, and someone noticed I was wetting myself and let me go ahead of them πŸ™ˆ I got about half of the pee into the toilet.

Super embarrassing at the time, but I look back on it fondly 😊 Though if I HAD had an accident in the pool, I probably would've been MUCH more humiliated!

On 11/2/2022 at 11:43 AM, Urinetown said:

Is it strange that I don't know if I ever had an accident as an adult? I had one *possible* accident.Β  Basically, I was sick with the flu, and passed out at the doctor's.Β  When I became conscious again, I realized that my pants were a little wet...I thought that I must have peed myself! However, the doctor said "can you grab her a trashcan, she threw up?" I didn't recall vomiting (or peeing for that matter), and whatever the liquid had been was not thick like vomit usually is.Β  I guess I'll never know if the doctor falsely assumed that the wetness was vomit rather than pee - or if I genuinely did vomit rather than pee myself?Β 

Anyone else not sure if they ever peed themselves?

I actually had a very similar experience to that. Β I was very hungover & possibly still a little drunk when I had to endure a long car ride. Β I remember have to throw up a little in bag during the ride and when we parked I think I slept for maybe an hour & a half in the car. Β When I woke up my crotch was definitely damp and I was worried I’d wet myself. Β My underwear weren’t really wet tho so I wasn’t sure what it was but I assumed I dribbled as I threw up and had peed myself a bit.Β