Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

Posted Images

Yesterday night in my hotel bed (no worries I took measures to not leave a mess for the staff). It has been quite a while since I last had the opportunity to fully indulge in some wet fun. Felt sooo incredibly good to just stay in bed whenever I felt the urge to pee and enjoy the warmth and wetness spread under the sheets. Hmmm bliss😍😈

187D9F14-71F0-4D3B-9D65-8CBA57B9EF32.jpeg

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

I wrote yesterday that I went on a walk yesterday with my dog in the forest - diapered. That was so wonderful. However I had to take them off before returning home, since they got too bulgy. Since my whole crotch area was pretty soaked with pee when I took the diaper off, my briefs were damp by the time I got home, so I decided to pee in the toilet through the briefs. I kept them on and let them dry while going about my business in the house.
Going to bed, I took of the underwear and put on diapers, which I wet during the night. But the next morning I had to pee had an urge to do something riskier, so I took off the diaper and put yesterday's dried, pee-stained underwear back on, while still in bed. I peed in the underwear as much as I dared without staining the mattress too badly, then got dressed, keeping the wet underwear still on. By this time they were smelling sweetly. Everytime I had to pee through the day, I did it in the toilet but through the underwear.
Then it was time for another dog walk in the forest. I put the diaper on, as I had the previous day. But since my underwear was already wet, there was no point in protecting them. So instead I put the pullups over my underwear, and put another pair of wool underwear over that again, since this was a cold day.

When I was safely in the forest I started letting go, and this was a whole different sensation - peeing right into the underwear, but being kept safe and snug by the pullups on top. I emptied myself completely before coming home.

At home I disposed of the diaper, but I am still wearing the now very well-used underwear under my jeans ...

On 11/20/2022 at 10:54 AM, Chris Wolfie said:

I wrote yesterday that I went on a walk yesterday with my dog in the forest - diapered. That was so wonderful. However I had to take them off before returning home, since they got too bulgy. Since my whole crotch area was pretty soaked with pee when I took the diaper off, my briefs were damp by the time I got home, so I decided to pee in the toilet through the briefs. I kept them on and let them dry while going about my business in the house.
Going to bed, I took of the underwear and put on diapers, which I wet during the night. But the next morning I had to pee had an urge to do something riskier, so I took off the diaper and put yesterday's dried, pee-stained underwear back on, while still in bed. I peed in the underwear as much as I dared without staining the mattress too badly, then got dressed, keeping the wet underwear still on. By this time they were smelling sweetly. Everytime I had to pee through the day, I did it in the toilet but through the underwear.
Then it was time for another dog walk in the forest. I put the diaper on, as I had the previous day. But since my underwear was already wet, there was no point in protecting them. So instead I put the pullups over my underwear, and put another pair of wool underwear over that again, since this was a cold day.

When I was safely in the forest I started letting go, and this was a whole different sensation - peeing right into the underwear, but being kept safe and snug by the pullups on top. I emptied myself completely before coming home.

At home I disposed of the diaper, but I am still wearing the now very well-used underwear under my jeans ...

wow,  this is such a fantasy. Super hot!

On 11/20/2022 at 1:58 AM, HereToStay said:

Yesterday night in my hotel bed (no worries I took measures to not leave a mess for the staff). It has been quite a while since I last had the opportunity to fully indulge in some wet fun. Felt sooo incredibly good to just stay in bed whenever I felt the urge to pee and enjoy the warmth and wetness spread under the sheets. Hmmm bliss😍😈

187D9F14-71F0-4D3B-9D65-8CBA57B9EF32.jpeg

FullSizeRender.MOV

OH MY GOD!!!!! holy wow!!! I have no words. Wow! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Well, I just woke up in a wet bed. I haven't done that in a long time. I was having a dream that I was on the toilet, I woke up because I felt wet. I stopped peeing the moment i woke up. After realizing what I did, I got out of bed, but my bladder wasn't empty yet. So I just stood next to the bed and finished peeing my pants. They were already wet. So.... I figured "oh fu&k it". I finished the job, and realized i don't have any towels, So I had to sneak into the next bedroom to get one without waking anyone up. Sheesh!!  Now it's 4AM and I'm laying on a towel in my damp bed trying to get back to sleep.  So.. goodnight.