Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

On 5/10/2023 at 11:36 AM, ghost62270 said:

Well I just now wet myself  I have a few conditions  so wetting is part of my everyday like weather I like it or not  so I decided  it's way better if I'm extremely  addicted  to omorashi  which I am I constantly  soak my bed at night and diapers as well as my pants sometimes  during the day  it feels so good but most of them are genuine accidents Snapchat-1443204504.thumb.jpg.fdb05085bdedda11d630b4ba3104a824.jpg

same with me i have conditions wetting is pretty much a daily thing too i already had to go when i came on here and am wetting myself right now

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

in the car stuck at the train tracks. also confession i walked past the bathroom at the store i was in on the way out to my car knowing full well i would pee my pants if i didn't go then even if i ddnt have to wait for the train i was losing in driving home anyway and the rest came out waiting. why pee in a gross public  toilet when you can pee your pants. its so much better

52 minutes ago, mm0976 said:

This is crazy hot! Did anyone see you?

Thanks 😊.

Although there are several houses around that place I don’t think anyone saw me. That bench is usually well hidden in the shadows at night except when I take a quick picture with my mobile phone flash light. It might be more likely that someone would hear the characteristic splashing sound of my pee hitting the ground. But not gonna lie, it is a little exciting to do this out in public but so far I haven’t been discovered yet having some naughty fun.😈

IMG_4289.thumb.jpg.fe05f8d5416575f01b5d5a5abf97cd90.jpgIMG_4286.thumb.jpg.27d458e232aa9cbdc10c77c664ab4d90.jpgIMG_4290.thumb.jpg.f110f566a6ed3b500df8776400f7f5ce.jpg

Last night, in black nike tracksuit and UA top, got desparate and then went out for a late-night walk around the neighbourhood. Then I sat down in the park and let spurts out 🤪 

When I got back home, I let the rest out, I was totally soaked at the end...

Edited by mm0976
added media (see edit history)