Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

Last week. I had decided to hold while I was at work, it was going pretty well I started out my shift with a cup of hot tea and over the course of the next eight hours I had four 16oz bottles of water plus one 20oz bottle of coke. I didn't start feeling the need to pee until about five hours into my shift, at first I could just kind of ignore it but as I hit hour six, I found myself subtly pressing my legs together every so often.

Over the next two hours my bladder continued to fill and my need to pee increased at an alarming rate. I was squirming and stepping in place, crossing my legs and  even holding myself at times to keep from leaking (only when no one was looking of course). Of course it was just my luck that things got busy just before my shift ended and I got stuck staying an extra half hour. Finally my shift was over, as I was gathering my stuff I felt the first few drops escape, I quickly grabbed everything and walked as fast as I could as my bladder throbbed in protest with every step. I punched out and managed to get across the parking lot to my car before I leaked again .

When I sat down in my car I could feel my damp underwear rubbing against me. I began my drive home about a third of the way there I unexpectedly hit a big bump and lost a spurt which soaked my underwear, but luckily didn't reach my pants. After that it was just one delay after another, not only did I hit every red light, I got stuck behind a school bus not once but twice, it was that second time that I lost another spurt. Fortunately I was almost home by that point, soon I was pulling up into my driveway, unfortunately I still had to get out of my car to open both the gate and the garage, as I slowly and carefully walked back to my car, feeling the contents of my painfully full bladder sloshing inside of me, another, slightly longer spurt escaped, and with my underwear already soaked my pee had nowhere to go except my pants. By the time I got to my car and sat down I had a tennis ball sized wet spot on the crotch of my jeans. After I parked my car, I grabbed my stuff and headed into my house, as I got out my keys to open the door I leaked again and my wet spot was now about the size of a soft ball, I finally got the door open and stepped inside. I kicked off my shoes and hung up my jacket, feeling more pee escape as I did so, I pretty much dropped the rest of my stuff on the kitchen floor and ran for the bathroom.

As I crossed the threshold the spurts became a trickle, I ran for the shower as the trickle became a stream. Seconds after stepping into the shower I lost all control and absolutely drenched my jeans, as hot pee gushed down my legs I sighed in relief, I had made it, at least to the bathroom if not the toilet. I peed for what felt like forever, after I finally stopped I just stood there for a few moments savoring the experience. Then unexpectedly almost without realizing it I peed again, only for about ten to twenty seconds this time, but still it was a complete surprise. I got out of my wet clothes, rinsed off and put on clean clothes, put my wet things in the laundry, picked up the stuff that I had dropped in the kitchen, then relaxed in my room for the rest of the day.

I only wish that I'd had the time to grab my phone and record video or take photos that day.

Well I just now wet myself  I have a few conditions  so wetting is part of my everyday like weather I like it or not  so I decided  it's way better if I'm extremely  addicted  to omorashi  which I am I constantly  soak my bed at night and diapers as well as my pants sometimes  during the day  it feels so good but most of them are genuine accidents Snapchat-1443204504.thumb.jpg.fdb05085bdedda11d630b4ba3104a824.jpg

Allow me to share my little story here.

Ever since I did my first full month in diapers like 6-8 months ago my bladder has been really weak, so when I go downstairs and I am, say, washing dishes, or filling a cup, the running water gives me an near-uncontrollable desire to pee. Like if I don't hold it it will just come right out. I never thought that running water thing was real, but evidently it is lol.

So a couple weeks ago I wasn't wearing a diaper and reallyyyy had to go but I was trying to finish up the kitchen stuff and while I was washing dishes I ended up peeing in my pantsu for a few seconds until I realized and stopped myself (it wasn't easy!!) I had to go and run and wash the pantsu and my socks before they got stained 😋️ but it was kind of exciting lol since it was the first time that happened.

The last time I completely wet myself was on Saturday night when lying in bed and wearing an XL Depend Night Defense for Men. Amazingly enough it actually held up this time. I guess my aim was correct and I managed to wet it at just the correct (roughly medium) speed for adequate absorption to occur. It also (no doubt) helps that I used the toilet at least once earlier in the night.

On Sunday morning I passed my kidney stone (which I have had since at least February). After that I have only had the occasional dribble in my pajamas or underwear.

About a week ago. I looked through the Omorashi & peeing videos forum and finally found videos of women telling you what to do so I decided to follow along. My living situation doesn't let me create any big messes but I was able to get decently wet before I had to stop. I'm only disappointed that the videos don't tell you to leak more so I had to keep rewatching the same parts.

Today, stopped in at a local wildlife trail I like to ride my bike on. I was on my way home from work, and stopped in for a walk. Found a nice quiet spot and got the urge to finish my hold. I tried to upload a video, but it's too big, GIF will have to do. 

20230513_110113_1.gif.49ad30212124856835d7540556f5ba1e.gif

15 hours ago, Type92 said:

Today, stopped in at a local wildlife trail I like to ride my bike on. I was on my way home from work, and stopped in for a walk. Found a nice quiet spot and got the urge to finish my hold. I tried to upload a video, but it's too big, GIF will have to do. 

I like to go out onto trails at night and then I will just take all my clothes off and walk around and pee wherever and then bike back home when I am dripping and soaked 😋

17 hours ago, Type92 said:

The shot of your pee coming out your pants leg and onto your shoe and ground,  😍😍😍😍

17 hours ago, j2319 said:

The shot of your pee coming out your pants leg and onto your shoe and ground,  😍😍😍😍

Yeah, I really enjoy the visual of pee dripping off the bottom of pants too.

PJ's & pants again this morning, Wife had gone out early so house to myself. Lovely morning and sun was shining, so made my morning cup of tea, sat outside in the back garden  in the sun and let it all flow through my black CK shorts/pants and PJ bottom,s.

Decided to stay in them for a while as no rush this morning, so  got up  and made my breakfast and went back outside to eat.

Sat there for a good hour before going for a shower and rinsing them through whilst still wearing them.

A better way to start a day 🙂