Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

4 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice way to wake up~ I'd love to get back in bed like this but off to work 💔 so message will have to do right 😘

47B65F69-87BE-4A89-9EDB-22779CF4883D.jpeg

92231875-C6B1-4905-A0B6-9FAC112CF7C0.jpeg

F4C93182-965C-4417-A5A2-BFC3783285FB.jpeg

08D09C1B-79AA-4E01-944D-77F020DA0A27.jpeg

A delicious wet and some boobies and hot butt 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

Guest Wettishfettish
4 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

Well... I made an appointment to try again with my urine test this morning... so I'm sure you can all guess what I decided to do instead 😃🤣!!!

White button down blouse, dark blue dress pants, pink and white striped VS string bikini panties, and MK heels. Peed in my pants outside the waiting room in full view of about 4 people. Roughly, 930ish... 😬🤣🤣🤣!!! 

Kept them on and peed in them again outside in the garden at work during my smoke break at about 11:45ish....😃😃😃😃!!

Just finished peeing in the same outfit for the 3rd time today, in a just... gross rest stop bathroom. I pretended my zipper was stuck and peed in my pants right infront of the toilet 🥰!! 

I think I'll pee my pants at least 1 more time today 😉😃🥰🥰!!! 

Do people not smell you, or do you just not care?!

5 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

I wish I could have a girlfriend who wets herself like you 

Aww that's another first 😝 thank you~ I do try to be cute for him with my wetting. But I've come to enjoy posting on here, I know he likes it but he's not very outward with feelings over all. Though if I stop doing cute things he misses them and thinks something wrong 🤣 so I've grown to know how he shows affection. But I enjoy posting on here~ Getting to try some new ideas, I love feedback to give play with how I do videos and pics. Sometimes I'm limited on room to do them but I like to try recommendations.

29 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Aww that's another first 😝 thank you~ I do try to be cute for him with my wetting. But I've come to enjoy posting on here, I know he likes it but he's not very outward with feelings over all. Though if I stop doing cute things he misses them and thinks something wrong 🤣 so I've grown to know how he shows affection. But I enjoy posting on here~ Getting to try some new ideas, I love feedback to give play with how I do videos and pics. Sometimes I'm limited on room to do them but I like to try recommendations.

I’m glad 

16 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice way to wake up~ I'd love to get back in bed like this but off to work 💔 so message will have to do right 😘

Very sexy piss patch, looks amazing!

13 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

Well... I made an appointment to try again with my urine test this morning... so I'm sure you can all guess what I decided to do instead 😃🤣!!!

White button down blouse, dark blue dress pants, pink and white striped VS string bikini panties, and MK heels. Peed in my pants outside the waiting room in full view of about 4 people. Roughly, 930ish... 😬🤣🤣🤣!!! 

Kept them on and peed in them again outside in the garden at work during my smoke break at about 11:45ish....😃😃😃😃!!

Just finished peeing in the same outfit for the 3rd time today, in a just... gross rest stop bathroom. I pretended my zipper was stuck and peed in my pants right infront of the toilet 🥰!! 

I think I'll pee my pants at least 1 more time today 😉😃🥰🥰!!! 

Don't think I could be as daring or brazen but good for you.  I love the re-wetting feeling , didn't anyone comment?

It's a shame you didn't video or take some pictures to share

2 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

About 45 minutes ago, grey Nike running shorts, red Calvin Klein cotton bikini panties, black ankle socks, white and black Nike runners. 

Squatted down and let go during my run... wasn't gonna make it home and... didn't want to make it 🤣🤣🤣🤣!! 

Did it show?  Grey is usually makes it pretty obvious that you've wet yourself.

Last time I totally wet myself was a few years ago. There have been a few leaks since when I have been desperate and practicing intentionally holding, but this is the story of the last time I wet myself by accident. It was completely unplanned and unexpected.

I was power washing paths around the house. I had on a total of four layers - my underwear, jeans, a boiler suit and a waterproof one piece suit. I had been working for a few hours and paws starting to feel the need to pee but was determined to finish the last bit before I stopped and took off all my gear. While standing and working the hose I could feel that I was needing, but I wasn’t at the desperate stage at that point.

I carried on until I had finished and during the last section I found that the gushing sound of the water from the power washer wasn’t helping my bladder! I finally got the last bit done and started to tidy up. I had to sweep away the water off the path and clear up all the hoses and cables. While doing this I realised that I really needed the toilet and that I was going to have to go pretty soon. I got most of the stuff away and was crouching down to sort out the power washer cable and hose when it hit me. I had to get to the toilet -now!

I left everything and rushed around to the front door, holding myself as I went. Luckily the toilet is just inside the hallway at the door and I rushed in, boots and all. Then I had the problem of getting through all the layers. The waterproof suit zipped down from the top while the boiler suit could zip either down or up. All the while I was pee dancing and trying to hold myself while struggling with zips. I got the waterproof suit unzipped but ran into a problem with the zip of the boiler suit. For some reason it didn’t want to unzip from the bottom. As I struggled with it I suddenly felt a surge and a spurt of pee escaped, closely followed by another. At that point I realised I was quite wet anyway and just gave up and relaxed and let it all out. The feeling of relief was intense and I just stood there savouring the moment. Eventually I came to my senses and went to shower and change before stuffing all my clothes into the washing machine. Luckily nobody else was home that day, so no one knew what had taken place.

7 hours ago, j2319 said:

@stinklerus  Wow great story.  I totally get that immense relief feeling of when you have to for real pee really bad and finally get to do it.  either by making it to a bathroom or peeing in your clothes, either way that feeling of relief is so good.

It certainly was on that occasion! Another thing for sure was that once I started spurting it was game over- there was no way I could hold it back no matter how hard I tried.

39 minutes ago, stinklerus said:

once I started spurting it was game over- there was no way I could hold it back no matter how hard I tried.

Totally.  I've been in that situation before.  Having to pee super bad.  Get to point that I cannot hold it anymore and start to involuntarily pee in my pants and as I am peeing try and flex my bladder muscle to stop the pee.  I might get it to stop for a few seconds but get that intense  sensation of the need to pee that it just starts again.  

On 4/3/2023 at 9:43 PM, Disneybaby65 said:

Ok, that might just be the sexiest girlfriend message any guy ever got! Spectacular wetting.