Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

On 3/7/2023 at 10:16 PM, Hedonist said:

I dribbled and peed in my boxers last night. I managed to record part of it. Had fun being bad. Hope you guys keep having fun too. ❤️

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Those boxers are amazing.  😍😍😍

So woke up about 3ish this morning desperate to pee, didn't want to wet the bed as no mattress protection, so sat on the toilet, peed in my white boxer briefs and got back into bed with them still on, totally pee soaked and they felt awesome. Woke up this morning and still lovely warm and damp. Cant help feeling myself so guess it's going to be one of those days again 🙂

For me it was this afternoon. I seem to be having a run of bad luck recently because my bladder just isn't lining up with opportunities to wet myself. I'll leave work and the rain that has been pouring down all day has stopped, and I'll be able to pee but since I need to hide it from family and stuff... well I just can't walk in soaking wet without a really good excuse. Or I'll be left alone, by surprise, shortly after I've visited the bathroom and can't really get the bladder up to speed before I'm worried about them coming back.

Today everyone left and I had a little time to myself. So I grabbed, randomly, the waterproof trousers I've been using for work recently. I sandwiched them between cotton pyjama bottoms and a pair of tightish jeans. You could hardly tell they were there. Like a diaper that went down to my ankles. I was pretty well hydrated, and got to pee in them 3 or 4 times. It was a lovely experience. It felt like a normal, complete wetting but the only damage was a little bit around my ankle. If it wasn't for the noise (the splashing as I piss into a hidden world of wetness around my crotch, and the actual plasticy swish of wearing waterproof trousers) I think I'd like to wear them about town and wet all day. 

After, for one last wetting before my time ran out,  I took off the soaked under layers and the waterproofs and thoroughly pissed my jeans.

I do long for regular time to myself to indulge whenever I like rather than whenever I can.

18 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice way to wake up~ I'd love to get back in bed like this but off to work 💔 so message will have to do right 😘

47B65F69-87BE-4A89-9EDB-22779CF4883D.jpeg

92231875-C6B1-4905-A0B6-9FAC112CF7C0.jpeg

F4C93182-965C-4417-A5A2-BFC3783285FB.jpeg

08D09C1B-79AA-4E01-944D-77F020DA0A27.jpeg

Nice wetting and you have a nice booty sorry

1 hour ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice way to wake up~ I'd love to get back in bed like this but off to work 💔 so message will have to do right 😘

That would be a great way to wake up.  Thanks for sharing with us also.