Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

This morning blue boxer briefs.

Been playing this dangerous game where I hold until I have to hold myself with my hand to stop from spurting, then have to open and chug the contents of a 16 ounce bottled water before I can run to the bathroom. Made it through 6 before I decided let's see what happens if I don't hold with my hand when that time comes and just grind against my mattress. Full flood but it felt so good 😊

15 minutes ago, Zhannapeed623 said:and my cute brown boots... which I'm still mad at myself for getting pee in. I love these boots 🥺. Anyone have any good advice for cleaning pee out of leather boots? 

@Zhannapeed623, a quick Google search found several ways. The best method depends on type of leather. One is baking soda powder, let sit for several hours, then remove. 

12 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

Last night during St. Patrick's day celebrations, I always use the excuse of being drunk to pee in my pants. 😉😃❤️🤣!!!! Lightish, kinda faded green tight fitting pants, green VS cotton hipster panties with a flower print waistband, white Nike socks, and my cute brown boots... which I'm still mad at myself for getting pee in. I love these boots 🥺. Anyone have any good advice for cleaning pee out of leather boots? 

I just woke up and I apparently failed to take any of my clothes off, and my crotch is still slightly damp 🥰

Sounds like it was a fun St Patties day, did anyone notice that you'd peed yourself?

On 3/18/2023 at 10:01 AM, Zhannapeed623 said:

Last night during St. Patrick's day celebrations, I always use the excuse of being drunk to pee in my pants. 😉😃❤️🤣!!!! Lightish, kinda faded green tight fitting pants, green VS cotton hipster panties with a flower print waistband, white Nike socks, and my cute brown boots... which I'm still mad at myself for getting pee in. I love these boots 🥺. Anyone have any good advice for cleaning pee out of leather boots? 

I just woke up and I apparently failed to take any of my clothes off, and my crotch is still slightly damp 🥰

I wish we could see the wetting and aftermath

5 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

Oh yeah, but we were a pretty drunk crowd at an Irish pub that has a dedicated but small group, they all pretty much know I'm gonna pee my pants if I get that drunk 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The bartender even counted the number of drinks I had until I peed my pants 🤣!! 

Ha that's cool, good on them and you for being cool with it and accepting a woman walking around in peed pants!

On 5/29/2022 at 6:10 AM, Hedonist said:

Absolutely. I think it's safe to say that we're all fascinated voyeurs when it comes to this fetish. lol. 

Seems legit. Even if I'm not wetting myself, I'm always ready to see/hear about someone elses wetting adventures.

It's the support thing. I spent so many years thinking I was all alone in this niche fetish, I feel like I have to do my part now to let others know that we're out here. We're tens, even hundreds of thousands of people deep at least in the space, and we're peeing in our pants and we support you if you want to pee in your pants!

I hope today is the most recent day for wet pants for me. Not an accident, my body needs a break from maximum holds. A deliberate wetting in some soft denium feels appealing to me right now.

9 hours ago, Mrdesperation said:

We're tens, even hundreds of thousands of people deep at least in the space, and we're peeing in our pants and we support you if you want to pee in your pants!

For sure. I bet the speculative ballpark figure according to population isn't far off when it comes to pee kinks in general. There are a lot of us, and to show love and be liberated is important. 

That said, I'm going to go to the tub and piss in my pants. 

Edited by Hedonist (see edit history)