Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

On purpose? Yesterday. I didn't pee in the morning and my coffee and tea caught up with me and well, that bladder twinge inspired me to have some fun.  💦

Accidentally? A couple of weeks ago. Again, post coffee. I had some errands to run and I got home really desperate but there were some things I needed to do before I went upstairs (involving soaking clothes in the washing tub—I do NOT recommend doing this with a full bladder). I realised I was leaking and ran up the stairs but it was too late. One of the few genuine accidents I've had while awake! 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

Last week, I woke up and drank as much water as I safely could, then I made sure my bladder was nice and full, then I jumped on Final Fantasy XIV and did some matchmaking for dungeons, basically forcing myself to pee my pants during a dungeon.

Then I did it again that same day but I peed into a blanket I'd shoved under me to soak up my pee.

Both times, I felt liberated.

Since I joined here a few days ago I've really gotten inspired. Two nights ago I went to bed with a pair of briefs under plastic pants. I had only planned to tinkle a little, but of course in the end it felt too good so I let it all out - and it leaked all over my bed. But I was too tired, so I fell asleep and woke up cold, wet and happy. Peed a bit more into my soaked briefs before cleaning up.

Then last night I got hold of some adult pull-ups. My first time. Put them on before bedtime and peed a little while going on about my nighttime routine. It felt amazing. Once in bed I had to go soo bad, but I was certain it was too much for the pullups to hold. I let go anyway, and lo and behold, they didn't leak! I couldn't believe it. Kept them on through the night, woke up, peed again and cleaned and changed. But I was so turned on by the experience that when I had to walk the dog, I put on another pair of pullups, and while walking through the woods I soaked them. However, they got so full that a bulge was visible under my jeans, so I didn't dare go back in civilization with them. I took them off and left them in the forest, and walked home with no underwear in my jeans. So that was the story so far.

I wrote yesterday that I went on a walk yesterday with my dog in the forest - diapered. That was so wonderful. However I had to take them off before returning home, since they got too bulgy. Since my whole crotch area was pretty soaked with pee when I took the diaper off, my briefs were damp by the time I got home, so I decided to pee in the toilet through the briefs. I kept them on and let them dry while going about my business in the house.
Going to bed, I took of the underwear and put on diapers, which I wet during the night. But the next morning I had to pee had an urge to do something riskier, so I took off the diaper and put yesterday's dried, pee-stained underwear back on, while still in bed. I peed in the underwear as much as I dared without staining the mattress too badly, then got dressed, keeping the wet underwear still on. By this time they were smelling sweetly. Everytime I had to pee through the day, I did it in the toilet but through the underwear.
Then it was time for another dog walk in the forest. I put the diaper on, as I had the previous day. But since my underwear was already wet, there was no point in protecting them. So instead I put the pullups over my underwear, and put another pair of wool underwear over that again, since this was a cold day.

When I was safely in the forest I started letting go, and this was a whole different sensation - peeing right into the underwear, but being kept safe and snug by the pullups on top. I emptied myself completely before coming home.

At home I disposed of the diaper, but I am still wearing the now very well-used underwear under my jeans ...

On 11/20/2022 at 10:54 AM, Chris Wolfie said:

I wrote yesterday that I went on a walk yesterday with my dog in the forest - diapered. That was so wonderful. However I had to take them off before returning home, since they got too bulgy. Since my whole crotch area was pretty soaked with pee when I took the diaper off, my briefs were damp by the time I got home, so I decided to pee in the toilet through the briefs. I kept them on and let them dry while going about my business in the house.
Going to bed, I took of the underwear and put on diapers, which I wet during the night. But the next morning I had to pee had an urge to do something riskier, so I took off the diaper and put yesterday's dried, pee-stained underwear back on, while still in bed. I peed in the underwear as much as I dared without staining the mattress too badly, then got dressed, keeping the wet underwear still on. By this time they were smelling sweetly. Everytime I had to pee through the day, I did it in the toilet but through the underwear.
Then it was time for another dog walk in the forest. I put the diaper on, as I had the previous day. But since my underwear was already wet, there was no point in protecting them. So instead I put the pullups over my underwear, and put another pair of wool underwear over that again, since this was a cold day.

When I was safely in the forest I started letting go, and this was a whole different sensation - peeing right into the underwear, but being kept safe and snug by the pullups on top. I emptied myself completely before coming home.

At home I disposed of the diaper, but I am still wearing the now very well-used underwear under my jeans ...

wow,  this is such a fantasy. Super hot!

On 11/20/2022 at 1:58 AM, HereToStay said:

Yesterday night in my hotel bed (no worries I took measures to not leave a mess for the staff). It has been quite a while since I last had the opportunity to fully indulge in some wet fun. Felt sooo incredibly good to just stay in bed whenever I felt the urge to pee and enjoy the warmth and wetness spread under the sheets. Hmmm bliss😍😈

187D9F14-71F0-4D3B-9D65-8CBA57B9EF32.jpeg

FullSizeRender.MOV

OH MY GOD!!!!! holy wow!!! I have no words. Wow! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Well, I just woke up in a wet bed. I haven't done that in a long time. I was having a dream that I was on the toilet, I woke up because I felt wet. I stopped peeing the moment i woke up. After realizing what I did, I got out of bed, but my bladder wasn't empty yet. So I just stood next to the bed and finished peeing my pants. They were already wet. So.... I figured "oh fu&k it". I finished the job, and realized i don't have any towels, So I had to sneak into the next bedroom to get one without waking anyone up. Sheesh!!  Now it's 4AM and I'm laying on a towel in my damp bed trying to get back to sleep.  So.. goodnight.  

On 12/4/2022 at 9:08 PM, Jörg said:

yesterday evening, before going to bed

00:23

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:27 / 00:27
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Nice!

4 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

This morning, the shower.... you know me 😉20221203_051858.thumb.jpg.39c872c41058fb8336e61a671f07d06a.jpg🤭

Nice, sexy knickers! they would have looked amazing on you especially with the big wee patch

• 2 weeks later...