Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

Is it strange that I don't know if I ever had an accident as an adult? I had one *possible* accident.  Basically, I was sick with the flu, and passed out at the doctor's.  When I became conscious again, I realized that my pants were a little wet...I thought that I must have peed myself! However, the doctor said "can you grab her a trashcan, she threw up?" I didn't recall vomiting (or peeing for that matter), and whatever the liquid had been was not thick like vomit usually is.  I guess I'll never know if the doctor falsely assumed that the wetness was vomit rather than pee - or if I genuinely did vomit rather than pee myself? 

Anyone else not sure if they ever peed themselves?

Not in years! I remember the last time it happened, I was at the pool. Being underwater usually makes me have to pee (I can't enjoy the pool until I've been in the water for a few minutes, gotten back out, and peed! Strangely, this is the routine even if I pee before getting in initially!).

The time I'm thinking of, though, I misjudged how bad I had to go and waited too long, hoping the urge would fade. It didn't! Luckily I got out of the water without peeing in it, but I was spurting and dribbling on the concrete the whole way to the restrooms 😳 I had hoped people would just think it was pool water dripping off me, but when I got to the restrooms there was a line, and someone noticed I was wetting myself and let me go ahead of them 🙈 I got about half of the pee into the toilet.

Super embarrassing at the time, but I look back on it fondly 😊 Though if I HAD had an accident in the pool, I probably would've been MUCH more humiliated!

On 11/2/2022 at 11:43 AM, Urinetown said:

Is it strange that I don't know if I ever had an accident as an adult? I had one *possible* accident.  Basically, I was sick with the flu, and passed out at the doctor's.  When I became conscious again, I realized that my pants were a little wet...I thought that I must have peed myself! However, the doctor said "can you grab her a trashcan, she threw up?" I didn't recall vomiting (or peeing for that matter), and whatever the liquid had been was not thick like vomit usually is.  I guess I'll never know if the doctor falsely assumed that the wetness was vomit rather than pee - or if I genuinely did vomit rather than pee myself? 

Anyone else not sure if they ever peed themselves?

I actually had a very similar experience to that.  I was very hungover & possibly still a little drunk when I had to endure a long car ride.  I remember have to throw up a little in bag during the ride and when we parked I think I slept for maybe an hour & a half in the car.  When I woke up my crotch was definitely damp and I was worried I’d wet myself.  My underwear weren’t really wet tho so I wasn’t sure what it was but I assumed I dribbled as I threw up and had peed myself a bit. 

6 hours ago, Feelitflow said:

I don't actually own a washer and dryer, and the laundromat is like 2 hours away, so I usually wash my clothes by hand. As a result, I usually don't actually wet myself, because doing so means I'm going to have to manually wash all that out later.

Or....  you could buy some cheap throwaway "Pee Pants".  I can get pants as cheap as $2 dollars from my local thrift store.  Get a few pairs of those. Piss in them all you want, Then do whatever with them. Even if you throw them away after, it's still cheaper than going to the laundromat. Just a thought.  You can also find some very interesting things to pee in at the thrift store. LOL!!!  And since they are super cheap pants, you really don't care if you ruin them or not 🙂. Just buy a dozen pair of $2 dollar thrift store pants. Then you can wet yourself all you want and not care, Just an idea 😊

Yesterday evening. I'd finished a looooong dramatic day in work and done a bit of shopping on the way home. It was after I'd left the retail park I'd visited and began to walk to my estate through some private woodlands full of enormous trees and grass / crops that come up to above your waist. It wasn't until I was on this walk through these woods, with an already aching bladder that I'd had since work (and had continued to fill with more bottled drinks), that I started to realise that I could just wet myself if I wanted and not a soul would know about it.

My trousers were black office work pants, I was cold as the weather and sky was dark, cold and wet. There wasn't a soul around either, and above all, my bladder was bursting. So before the excitement of thinking about it and how I would execute the wetting could even kick in, I just stopped and stood still while I fiddled with my jacket zip, as if I was trying to zip my jacket up, knowing full well that this very task has led me to wet myself a few times before.

Once again, it worked and I had not only one of my best wettings yet, but one of the most satisfying pisses in general yet. Very warm and gushed out everywhere. I was going to create a post about it at some point but I guess I don't have to now lol