Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

@Frank123 Whew, got away with that one.  Did yo stay in your wet boxers while hanging with your friend? 

For me I last wet myself sometime between going to bed last Tuesday night and waking up Wednesday morning.  I had one of my bedwetting accidents.  Woke up with that half asleep half awake sensation that came to a sudden stop and full wake when I realized my boxers were wet. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just now again. I tried to make the most of this day. I had fun this time. Following the initial wet patch with my index finger and trying to slowly draw wet lines (in and out) on my shorts. Kind of pretending to be a pee artist, I guess. lol. Eventually my boxers just got soaked. 

me.png

Edited by Hedonist (see edit history)

just wet my skirt and black panties right now hehe

I drank 2 monsters earlier and filled a whole large taco bell cup + 1/2 of a normal glass up with pee since I didn't want to wet right then. gonna pour it on my skirt and shirt to absolutely soak them and then put both back on >:3

btw the 1/2 cup of pee is well uh... green tinted 😂

2 minutes ago, omoohno said:

Genuine accidental accident? I was still in school so it’s been a little while. I got in trouble for talking to my friends too much throughout the day and was put by myself. Now I’m someone who is terrified of getting in trouble so after that happened I clammed up and was on the verge of tears for the rest of the day (a bit dramatic I know), so I was too scared to ask to go to the bathroom all day. Fast forward to the bus ride home I’m in agony at that point and am using everything in me to not lose control on the bus. I was the last stop and the last person on the bus so I was openly holding my crotch and clenching all my muscles to try to keep it in but god did it hurt by that point. I managed to make it off the bus but I still had a half mile walk back to my house from the bus stop. I didn’t even make it 10 feet down the road before the pee started gushing out of me and all over the side walk. I peed for a long time and I was soaked. To this day I still thank everything that there was no one around and the bus had already driven off because I would have died from embarrassment. Still had to walk all that way home soaked through my clothes, though. 

Semi intentional wetting? I hold until desperate and then piss in my shorts or panties pretty regularly. I did get a little TOO desperate while crazy horny last month and start leaking while desperately grinding into my vibrator before completely losing control and cumming HARD while my pee started flooding out and the combo of the intense orgasm with the loss of bladder control led to like the loudest, hardest, most intense gushing I’ve ever done before lmao

I’ve been chasing that high ever since but haven’t been able to recreate it yet

First off, these memories were hot. Thank you for sharing. I've always been a fan of being so turned on from peeing and wetting that you cum quickly. 

No, this thread isn't just for accidents. We can share literally the last time we pissed ourselves. Deliberate or not. 

54 minutes ago, minn33 said:

On Saturday. I entered a wet t-shirt contest, which completely soaked my pants. As we left the bar, I had to pee really bad amd decided to just let it go since they were already totally wet. It was super exhilarating to get away with that in public.

Wow that's really awesome, both peeing your pants and the wet t-shirt comp, hope you had fun with both!

4 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

This morning, and just about 10 minutes ago. Peed my (PINK) hot pink strappy cheekies on the toilet when I woke up. I'm out on a boat on the lake with a few girlfriends and I just peed through my bikini bottoms and my black old navy shorts 😀😀 somebody thought I wouldn't after 4 white claws... I love proving people wrong lol!! 🤷‍♀️🤭😉

Wow... you pee yourself a lot. lol. Just teasing. Keep going. ❤️ We love it.