Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

It's been a while. If my memory serves, it was about a month ago when I was sick and didn't feel like walking all the way to the bathroom, so I just stood up out of bed and went in my boxers.

Living with other people does make straight up wetting less preferable compared to something like a bottle so there's not evidence in my laundry, so actual wettings aren't terribly common for me. (If using bottles does count, then my answer changes to ten minutes ago lol)

Edited by RobynSpargano (see edit history)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

Two weeks ago. I had some alone time in the house so I wore my black leather pants and no underwear. I was sat in a plastic pod chair and felt really horny, it wasn't planned at all but as nobody was in the house I decided there and then to wet myself. It felt like the satin lined insides of my leather pants were melting against my bare skin as the hot pee filled around my crotch and spilled down my legs. I sat around in the puddle for a while rubbing my wet hands on the black shiny leather. Then I took a fully clothed bath to clean up 🙂

In the last week none of my pee trips has been in a toilet! 

Most has been in underwear, a lot of hipster trunks, or breifs, either with or without other clothing. lots of pairs of jeans. Some pairs of shorts and two pairs of jogging bottoms, along with a few pairs of pull-ups. 

My last wetting was last night. It had been raining all day, but at 22:30 it stopped. After reading somebody else's post about wetting in their own home area. I decided to try.

Well normally for me I can't start wetting whilst walkt. I decided to set a steady slow rhythmic pace to see if I could. After a quarter of a mile I could feel the need to pee and just gently let go.

So my last wetting was last night.

Y'all ever have one of them days in which you drank a lot of coffee at the office, and drove home without stopping to use a bathroom? Yeah, me! I got home into my driveway and the waves just kept coming. I tried to masturbate my way through them to at least be able to run into my backyard and wet there, but no use, my seats took the flood. Thank goodness I got neoprene seat covers 🤣

My last wetting was last night in my boxer briefs! Felt so good! It was the first time in quite a while, and I had an amazing orgasm afterwards. 

Here’s a pic of them drying this morning 

992593EE-B006-497A-8C69-BB78C8BB4EFE.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've started playing a new game. I can no longer be wet all the time, real life is getting in the way.

But every night I'm going for a walk round the local streets. Halfway round so with about ten minutes of walking left to get home.

I'll stop and either stand or perch on something that is not a seat. I'll then fully release into my underwear and jeans. 

So far this week the one pair of blue jeans have had seven separate releases in them.

I had last real wetting accident just 2 days ago. I was crossing the street and didn't see a cyclist. He almost crashed into me and was very angry by that. He was yelling at me and already startled by the near miss, I started spurting from nervousness. Because I had pretty full bladder, spurting lead to peeing. I was in the middle of the city and it was 5PM. You can imagine the humiliation and everyone was looking at us while I was peeing in my khaki pants and soon stood in the middle of a puddle. After he left, I went to the nearest clothes shop and bought new pants. I still had to walk there wearing wet pants and it was almost 10 minutes walk. I bought white knee high shorts and they even let me use their personnel bathroom where I could clean myself and changed pants and panties and cleaned sandals I was wearing.

23 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I had last real wetting accident just 2 days ago. I was crossing the street and didn't see a cyclist. He almost crashed into me and was very angry by that. He was yelling at me and already startled by the near miss, I started spurting from nervousness. Because I had pretty full bladder, spurting lead to peeing. I was in the middle of the city and it was 5PM. You can imagine the humiliation and everyone was looking at us while I was peeing in my khaki pants and soon stood in the middle of a puddle. After he left, I went to the nearest clothes shop and bought new pants. I still had to walk there wearing wet pants and it was almost 10 minutes walk. I bought white knee high shorts and they even let me use their personnel bathroom where I could clean myself and changed pants and panties and cleaned sandals I was wearing.

I'm glad you're ok. I'm sorry you embarrassed your self but you had a good reason, to end up wet.

Edited by TheLoneRanger (see edit history)
1 hour ago, TheLoneRanger said:

I'm glad you're ok. I'm sorry you embarrassed your self but you had a good reason, to end up wet.

True. I was actually surprised I didn't wet myself already when I realised I almost got run over by a bike and heart started pounding vigorously at that moment. I started spurting in my pants only when he started yelling at me. If he was not such a bully, I might not even wet myself.

Does a small accident count as a wetting? This morning I woke up seriously desperate. (I sleep in just my knickers) I quickly got out of bed and hurried to the toilet (2 floors down). I didn't quite make it. I spurted once on the stairs and once on the way to the toilet downstairs and once again, more this time, just before I could get my knickers down. All in all only a few drops made it down my thighs and a few to the floor in front of the loo...

54 minutes ago, Renatatswet said:

Does a small accident count as a wetting? This morning I woke up seriously desperate. (I sleep in just my knickers) I quickly got out of bed and hurried to the toilet (2 floors down). I didn't quite make it. I spurted once on the stairs and once on the way to the toilet downstairs and once again, more this time, just before I could get my knickers down. All in all only a few drops made it down my thighs and a few to the floor in front of the loo...

Definitely an accident especially if you didn't intend to do it.

It's very rare for me to have accidents. Mostly I have on purposes. Where I have planned for an accident to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

So yesterday I passed an important exam so I decided to recreate one of my favorite stories and fantasies. Went to a bar, had quite a few celebratory drinks, skipped the bathroom and waited until I was about a 7 to leave. By the time I was at my home station I was a solid 9.9 and starting to leak. I couldn't hold it the entire walk and peed my shorts a few blocks from home.