Last time you wet yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

Last night. It was so nice out, so I went out in the kayak. I didn't have to pee the whole time I was out, but when I came in, I had to pee so bad I could barely hold it. Without looking around first, I decided to let a little out. I was was hoping just to discreetly trickle a little down my legs, but it just gushed out. As pee darkened my crotch and trickled down my legs, I heard people talking close by. I was able to stop rather quickly, but my shorts were (and looked) a lot wetter than I anticipated. There were no cars when I got there, but now there were many. I was the only person around with a kayak and noticed people were definitely looking at me because of it. There was no doubt I peed my pants; did anyone notice the darkened upside down V down below?  I tried to wait until at least the closest car to mine pulled away.  This only lasted a few minutes as the bugs were eating me alive, so at that point, I didn't care who saw my wet pants- I had to get out of there! About an hour and a bottle of water later, I was home taking the kayak off the car. Same thing, I all of a sudden got so desperate, I just couldn't hold it. I peed and peed untiI I was empty and very much soaked. I had to walk past my wife to get to the bathroom to wash up. It was very clear of what I had done, so if she noticed, I know she would have said something.  The unexpected rapid desperation was kind of a surprise, so I guess I really wanted to wet myself last night.

Since I don't have that many opportunities to pee myself I take whenever chance I get. This morning was that opportunity, I have a pair a grey skinny jeans that I've been doing to pee in so this morning I woke up with a 9/10 in the desperation scale so I put them on (they were on the laundry basket already so they were going to be washed anyways), stood in front of the bathroom mirror and pissed myself in them. I actually put my dick in between my legs 'cause I wanted to pee in them like a lady would and, to me, that is a sexy way of peeing pants. After wards I sat on the floor and rolled around in the puddle before mopping the floor and putting the clothes in the washer

A few hours ago. I walking through a local park on the way home with a friend, noticing I needed to pee. I thought about jumping into a bush but didn't get the chance, and decided to hold it until I got home because it wasn't too far. Walking down the street the urge constantly increased, and I had to tell my friend "no I need to pee" when he suggested stopping off on the way.

I thought I was going to be ok but was so desperate that I started leaking as soon as I got in my front door. I rushed to the toilet trying to stop it, and the damage wasn't too bad. I was wearing black microfibre boxers and light blue denim shorts. My boxers got quite wet but didn't show it, and I didn't wet enough for it to soak through my shorts, so I didn't say anything and my friend didn't notice. 🙂