Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

1 hour ago, April Nine said:

Maybe tonight, I just came off a dinner party, chugged on water and coke for 4 hours straight, visited the bathroom desperately 4 times already, and now I've been waiting for over an hour (I'm bored so I'm typing here) in my rental car for my dumbass friend who profusely claimed she should take the keys to her house (I'm staying there temporarily) since she would for sure be here earlier than me. I might have to drive back to the town for the bathroom. Anyone got recommendations on what places are open at 2 AM...

..... Outside of a gas station or the convenience of a secluded forest? I don't know. I'm an hour late on this reply, so I hope your friend made it back. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

It’s funny I logged in to see this. I had a legit accident last week. My cars down for repairs and I’ve been making an effort to drink more water, less sugar stuff. Ended up walking about 2 miles after hopping off the bus to head home after work. Realized how bad I screwed up after I got off the bus 😂 I got to about where my driveway was a freaking lost it. Glad I live in the middle of nowhere ! 

Also, I’m not really into wetting myself. It’s wayyyy better when my GF wets her pants/pull-ups or diapers for me 😂

Edited by waguy762 (see edit history)

Last time I wet myself? 

Full-on accident as I was getting out of my car to go into my house, last summer 2021, exploded into my jeans. I started yelling and grabbed my crotch and bent over, but it shot out of me almost violently. There was no way to stop it, so I eventually stood upright and let it happen. I did the waddle of shame into my home, where I peeled off my jeans and threw them into the wash. Thankfully, I live alone.

Purposeful wetting was about 5 minutes ago. I tucked a towel into my shorts, because I was about to wet myself otherwise. Stood up, spread my legs to position the towel better, and let it flow without hesitation.

I still have the smell of pee on my legs. I asked my wife if she thought I could drink a 1/2 gallon of water and run an errand that ended up taking me 2 hours.  She said “that’s your thing. I know I can but don’t know about you.”  Challenge accepted.  I chugged my water and left. I finished all three task but I was at a 9 out of 10 on having to go.  All that was left was a 40 minute drive home.  I made it to my exit in pain and feeling like my pee was rushing to the tip of my male part.  I decided to let a little out to help me make the last 10 minute drive.  I ended up leaking about half of my bladder right into my truck seat.  When I got home and out of my truck it all flooded down my legs.  I have now changed and started a load of laundry before my wife got home from work.  She didn’t even ask me if I made it. 

I did so in my head this morning.  I started my shower, got undressed and then reached in to feel the water stream.  I let go while still standing outside the shower, though I was aimed inside it.  I did lightly try to stop the stream fantasizing about still wearing pants and not being able to stop it completely if I wanted to.

I haven't had an actual accident in so long I cannot remember, but one has to have goals in life.  Also, if anyone has some advice on how to make this happen, I'm open to suggestions.

Oh god, not too long ago and this was something that hadn't happened since I was in college. 

We had gone out clubbing and came back to the house to keep things going at an afterparty. I remember pounding down some alcoholic seltzers while everyone was playing drinking games and then...black out.

I woke up in bed early in the morning and felt wet...everywhere. The realization that I had pissed myself pierced through my drunken fog. Even worse my bladder had clearly been absolutely bursting when its muscles gave out and the flood had soaked my clothes, my bedding, everything. Just processing the shock and humiliation took me a few moments as I began to think now what do I do?