Sign In

Last time you wet yourself?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday! Had to pee bad after gym and 2 back to back work calls. 

First time posting a picture, put a cute outfit together I liked and I just felt like seeing it wet. 

I woke up and made my boyfriend a wetting video 🙈 got called into work early so I made that, then took some pics with my wet pants. he doesn't get to sleep in often so I thought this would be a nice w

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Hedonist said:

I ran out of "likes" to disperse. Didn't mean to go all facebook liking everything. It was sincere. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed all of your writings. I'm already having imaginings in my mind as what to do next. Planning stuff out, because I really want to have fun someday too. 🤔

Nice to hear that this inspired you.🙂

If you have access to a gym I suggest the following. This was pretty much my go-to naughty fun when I didn‘t have any privacy at home. I took over shopping for groceries and usually wore black jeans and in winter also a long coat. Then I enjoyed to slowly wet myself as I went through the isles. If you feel a bit insecure you can push a shopping cart with a large bag in it in front of you so nobody will get a peek at your crotch. And it will not look strange if you stop and take your time studying the special offers 😉.

Afterwards I went to the gym to work out as they have showers and changing rooms there and returned back home clean and relaxed 😜

Last night. I've been a secret wetter for 15 years and lately ive been dabbling in some more public experiences. I live within walking distance of a bar and given that its a weekend it was packed last night. Around last call i get lots of people walking by my place. Anyways, knowing this I loaded up on coffee and water making sure that i had to go so bad that I wouldnt have time to think about the publicish nature of the experience. Sure enough the time came and the usual weekend drinking crowd started leaving the bar, at this point i had to pee so bad that I had my hands buried in my crotch. I turned the outside light on and went out to the porch with my phone and lit a cigarette. I somehow managed to hold it until another group of people were within eyeshot of my house. I tried to hold it until they got a little closer but my bladder gave in. Sitting in my lawn chair (one of those folding chairs made of cloth so the pee really pools up before it slowly soaks through) hours worth of coffee and water rushed out of my bladder with the pee making rather loud dripping noises as it seeped through the chair. I went for what felt like an eternity, the area surrounding the chair was soaking wet along with my shorts and red thong (I like to crossdress on occasion and have worn womens panties for all of my adult life, ive spent a small fortune at victorias secret.) The people walking by didnt say anything so they either didn't notice or didnt care to address the situation. It was such a rush, I can't wait to do it again. I'm hoping to one day be bold enough to wet myself in a busy parking lot, department store, something to that extent, but for the time being just dabbling in stuff like this is my limit. 

I wet myself about 2 weeks ago. I was in Europe for work and sprained my ankle, so I got landlocked to my room. I thankfully brought my diapers in case of drinking too much and potentially soaking the bed.

I just slipped on my diapers since walking hurt too much. I guess there was a bright side to the sprain because I stayed solidly wet for about 2 days until I could walk again.

My last daytime accident was a few weeks ago when I didn't make it to the bathroom in time and peed in my pants right in front of the toilet.  There was a small trail of pee leading to the bathroom and I was standing in a puddle of pee with soaked pants, socks and shoes. 

I also woke up wet this morning because I had a bedwetting accident last night. I wet the bed quite frequently, usually 2 or 3 nights a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

I'm going to put down two different last time wetting instances, one wearing a diaper and one wetting regularly.

The last time I wet myself was early April, I think around the 9th, whilst the rest of my family went up to Scotland for a week. It was on purpose. I'd given myself the challenge of trying to hold for a several hours and I'd only be able to use the toilet if I lasted the time. If I didn't make it I would have to wear pull-ups. I gave myself I time limit that was impossible for me to achieve but I tried to reach it anyway. After four hours I was continuously potty-dancing in the kitchen whilst trying to make lunch with the intention of going up to the bathroom to wet but after the first leak I realised I wasn't going to make it so I had to rush out side. Fortunately it was a nice day. My bladder failed not long afterwards and I soaked the grey cargo trousers I was wearing for well over a minute and made quite the puddle on the patio.

The last time I wet a diaper was six days after that. I'd already failed to keep my pull-ups dry and was now wearing my diapers. As this was the last day I could wear diapers and wet before my family got back I decided to wet my diaper as many times as possible. I did the same thing as mentioned above, set myself an impossibly long time to remain dry whilst also drinking regularly. It took about three hours of holding before my failed and I filled my diaper. After that I did many more holds. Because of how much I'd had to drink they it took much less time for my bladder to fail.

Both times were really enjoyable.

Approximately 3 weeks ago while away for a few days.  I did a hold on a Monday night then went on a walk about two blocks away from the hotel.  I had to go so bad after drinking water and ice tea I knew it would be quite a challenge to make it back without having an accident.  It wasn’t a true accident since my thoughts were to get to a semi private place and let go which happened. I posted on the live thread the night of the wetting before during and after.  Usually when I do my vacation wettings I go let most of my pee go soaking my shorts and sandals. Then on my way back I have to stop and stand in a hidden walkway to a house and finish.  When I do my full floods I can not get it all out at one time.  There is one house I have peed in front of many times since there are bushes to stand between.  They give some privacy and block the wind since when I have already peed it gets chilly quick at least until I start again. 😀 The last time I peed real good it ran steadily onto my left foot which felt so good.  Then when I was done I just stayed in the same place for a minute or two and I could finish. My last wetting there were no people out and if anyone passed by it was obvious what I had done if you looked at the concrete beneath my feet.

My last wetting was about a week ago, I even made a post about it.  Got home after a long night and was ready to burst anyways so I let it all go in my tight, light gray shorts.  Haven’t had a real accident in years tho.  Any time I’ve been ready to lose control I’ve had more than my fair share of opportunities to actually make it to the bathroom.  Maybe that just means I need to be more adventurous 🤔

1 minute ago, KAQSW said:

My last wetting was about a week ago, I even made a post about it.  Got home after a long night and was ready to burst anyways so I let it all go in my tight, light gray shorts.  Haven’t had a real accident in years tho.  Any time I’ve been ready to lose control I’ve had more than my fair share of opportunities to actually make it to the bathroom.  Maybe that just means I need to be more adventurous 🤔

Dude, those short vids of the experience were great. It was awesome the way your girl was into it while recording. Respect. 

Accidentally only a couple of weeks ago.

I was talking to this beautiful girl at a bar at night and she was telling me a story quite comprehensively. I needed to pee and was holding myself through a pocket of my pants. There was no room interrupting her to tell her I had to go, when I finally could I ran to the bathroom. When I tried to take out my dick it already spurted uncontrollably, all over my pants. I squeezed it so hard and tried to take it out and point in the right direction but it came out anyway. It were black pants and it was dark outside, but you could see a spot when you looked at it firmly. I was really embarrassed and prepared a story that someone spilled a drink on me while I ran to the toilet. Nobody saw it luckily, or I guess. But I was really embarrassed.

11 hours ago, Hedonist said:

Dude, those short vids of the experience were great. It was awesome the way your girl was into it while recording. Respect. 

Oh it was a great night, I definitely need to get more “accidents” on camera.  I wish I could’ve kept it all as 1 video but it was enough to be able to fit it in parts. 

My last was about a month and a half ago.  I don't really get to do it often because I have a family and my wife doesn't know about my kink.  So I needed a weekend when the family would be away without me and that happened in April.  So I planned ahead and took the entire day to indulge myself.  I started by not taking my morning pee and drinking a bunch of coffee and water so that by 10 AM I was bursting.  I ended up stepping into the shower and wetting my boxer briefs (while I recorded it).  After I was done, I took them off and changed into an adult diaper.  I spent the next few hours in the diaper, and eventually lost it while sitting at my desk working, filling that diaper with pee.  I left it on for a bit but it was really heavy so I changed into a new one and eventually filled that one my mid evening.  My final time was overnight, I woke up at about 3 am and almost got out of bed unconsciously to use the toilet before I remembered I was in a diaper (and nothing else).  It took a minute to convince my body it was ok but eventually was able to relax and let go, filling my third diaper.  I was so turned on by this point that I couldn't resist humping the mattress and the warm wet diaper until I satisfied that need.  Then I fell back asleep laying in a diaper filled with piss and cum, and didn't get up until the morning. 

It was an incredible 24 hours that I wish I could repeat again.

Guest Despboy15

Last night. I went to a bar with some friends and got an Uber home. I guess I was too drunk to unbuckle my belt and I peed my cargo shorts.

Maybe tonight, I just came off a dinner party, chugged on water and coke for 4 hours straight, visited the bathroom desperately 4 times already, and now I've been waiting for over an hour (I'm bored so I'm typing here) in my rental car for my dumbass friend who profusely claimed she should take the keys to her house (I'm staying there temporarily) since she would for sure be here earlier than me. I might have to drive back to the town for the bathroom. Anyone got recommendations on what places are open at 2 AM...