Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

the one that started the fetish for me

Old school, love it, totally forgot about that stuff.

This is really what started it for you?

Yup, this is where it all began for me lol. When I was younger I couldn't watch the commercial because I felt this really weird feeling about it...saw the same commercial a few years later and I thought it was so hot haha.

It started with me when I was really young. A friend of my dad's, his wife, used to watch me while my parents were at work. They had three kids and I used to hang out with the oldest boy. His younger sister, Christine, was always wetting herself for some reason. I could tell when she needed to go and I used to stop her on purpose and make her wait. There was one time I made her sit next to me while on the steps, she kept trying to go in to go to the bathroom, but I stopped her. Eventually, a huge puddle would erupt from under her and I always loved staring at her wet butt when she walked in to change. This was a multiple occurrence during the day sometimes, I miss my childhood sometimes.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...