Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Amazing Accident(s) at Racetrack

1 hour ago, spike said:

Omg could you please describe the women physically if you can 😊 sound like a dream sight to me 😛

Well the typical 90/60/90 Woman.. As you mean the one that peed herself alongside me.. Blond Hair. Very pretty face. Didnt see the Eyes really.. xD Long small legs aswell. It was a dream! :3

9 hours ago, sorefuna said:

So Guys. A few weeks ago was easter in germany. The Friday before easter is called Karfreitag in german. So all the fans of Motorsport and Cars in general get to an event at the Nürburgring Nordschleife called Carfreitag. Yeah we germans are funny like this of course hehe. You dont believe how much people come to that event. Even from different nationalities. England, Nederlands, France, Belgium and so on. Young and old, men and women. Doesnt matter at all.

So on this day i also was there and sat on my normal spot at the Nordschleife called "Brünnchen". Directly in front of me a big group of female carlovers drinking beer and wine, smoking shisha and laughing much. I enjoyed the view because they all where perfectly shaped hot women. As it was not that warm this day they wore mostly jeans and hoodies.

So the day went on and we had a lot of fun. Even 2 or 3 cars who crashed directly in front of us. But now at some point there was a need that you couldnt avoid. I saw 3 of them dancing around a bit. For normal people it seemed like they were cold but for me with the omo radar i knew excactly whats going on. As they drank so much beer and wine they must get a bit desperate now and as it is on this big and old racetrack there are no toilets at all. You must go in the woods to release the flood.

But they didnt seem to move. At some point i heard one of them say "I need to pee but there are to many people in the woods. What can i do?" As a loud car drove by i sadly didnt understand the answer but it seemed like she was told to go anyway. She got a troubled look on her face and saw the people in the woods. She just turned to the track again and danced around. The other two did go to the woods only to come back still desperate. I just assume thats really a problem for some women to pee in front of others. But i dont get why you should hold it if you are desperate and maybe get into an more embarassing accident. But as im into omo i just enjoyed the comedy that was going on there. Even two others where getting desperate as they couldnt stand still.

Just 30 minutes took it for the other two to go to the woods and release it. The one who was concerned about the number of people in the woods wanted to move too. As she got past me she froze in place and just pissed her tight dark blue jeans. She looked shocked but as she was finished she just stood near her friends again. She just continued as nothing happened but you really could see it. The two who came back desperate from the woods just sat down in the grass. Both wore black jeans. As they stood up you saw that this pants were wet at the back. So they just peed their pants sitting down in the grass. 

After all of this i was so excited and horny but couldnt do much about it. I wore some light blue jeans and wouldnt dare to pee myself in public with this many people around. I just tortured myself with my horny and enjoyed the tought of 3 Women just randomly peeing themselves without even caring about it much.

As i got home later i needed to please myself on this event. It was the best "Carfreitag" i ever participated in.

Oh and sorry if my english is off at some parts. I think you will understand it anyway :3

Don’t worry, buddy, we understand! 👍

18 hours ago, sorefuna said:

The two who came back desperate from the woods just sat down in the grass. Both wore black jeans. As they stood up you saw that this pants were wet at the back. So they just peed their pants sitting down in the grass. 

What a great story, thank you for sharing it! Can you tell us more about the two who came back from the woods and peed themselves in the grass? Did they come back and immediately sit down in the grass, pee themselves, and then stand right back up again? Or did they stay seated for awhile? Did they seem to talk about it before they did it, and agree that they were both going to sit down and pee their pants together? Were there any telltale signs that they were relieving themselves while they were sitting? Did any of the wet girls appear to pee themselves a second time later on?

4 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

What a great story, thank you for sharing it! Can you tell us more about the two who came back from the woods and peed themselves in the grass? Did they come back and immediately sit down in the grass, pee themselves, and then stand right back up again? Or did they stay seated for awhile? Did they seem to talk about it before they did it, and agree that they were both going to sit down and pee their pants together? Were there any telltale signs that they were relieving themselves while they were sitting? Did any of the wet girls appear to pee themselves a second time later on?

As it was very loud there i didnt understand much of conversations there xD i didnt hear any conversation about them peeing their pants. And after they came back from the woods they sat immediatly but sadly i dont know if they peed themselves right away. I did recognize it after they stood up :3 and there was no other wetting i wittnessed. 

6 hours ago, sorefuna said:

As it was very loud there i didnt understand much of conversations there xD i didnt hear any conversation about them peeing their pants. And after they came back from the woods they sat immediatly but sadly i dont know if they peed themselves right away. I did recognize it after they stood up :3 and there was no other wetting i wittnessed. 

Ha! And did they stay sitting for a long time afterwards, just talking and hanging out? Or did they sit, pee, and then immediately stand up?

5 minutes ago, GoldenG8 said:

Ha! And did they stay sitting for a long time afterwards, just talking and hanging out? Or did they sit, pee, and then immediately stand up?

Tgey sat a longer time but i dont know how long after peeing. But i guess fron the wettness i saw it couldve benn a little time they just stayed like this in the grass xD

7 minutes ago, sorefuna said:

Tgey sat a longer time but i dont know how long after peeing. But i guess fron the wettness i saw it couldve benn a little time they just stayed like this in the grass xD

So cool that you got to see that! How wet were they? Was it shiny and dripping? Down the thighs a bit, or just like a circle under the butt? 

23 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

So cool that you got to see that! How wet were they? Was it shiny and dripping? Down the thighs a bit, or just like a circle under the butt? 

So i wouldnt say it was shiny... it was like a big circle on the butt :3

21 hours ago, N4r4cs said:

The blonde woman who was wearing the tight dark blue jeans, was she sitting or standing while she was pissing herself? How much was the damage on her pants? Can you write some more details?:)

Well she was like between standing and squating xD Hey pants were soaked on the complete back. I cant get more detailed as i needed to look away at some point as i dont wanted to be the weirdo staring at her. 😄

11 hours ago, Omo_You said:

My girlfriend does the same thing sometimes. Black Leggings and sitting in the gras. Nobody will notice her wet pants. This year we wasn't there at carfriday, because my car wasn't ready. Next year we will be there. Viele Grüße aus Deutschland

Well hope to see you there. Würde mich freuen dich über den Ring ballern zu sehen 😄