Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale A man's diaper issues

I was wondering if other guys have this problem, and how you go about solving it.

Wearing and using diapers, and also watching women wear them (and use them) turns me on wildly. On this forum I gather there's quite a few of us. The problem with this is that when I get "excited", my urethra doesn't point into the diaper, it points upwards along my stomach, which makes a wetting harder to contain. The problem is of course that whenever I put on a diaper, I get hard immediately, so in order to not leak upwards, I have to wear a really big diaper that covers A LOT of the front. This makes wearing feel a little less "casual" and unnatural, and not as naughty as I'd like it to feel. There's just something about a little more discreet diaper (even if I'm not much for heading out in public while wearing, but maybe I'd dare if I was wearing something less noticeable). The other solution is to "distract" myself sufficiently so that I get less excited, and after a while I am able to pee my diaper in the "intended way" I guess. Girls are really lucky that don't have this problem. Today I have the house to myself, and I've already put on my M4 which I'm pretty happy with. I guess I'll be doing a lot of gaming and language lessons on Duolingo today, in order to distract myself sufficiently^^.

Sounds like a great time!  So what if you get a little damp above your diaper because of an erection. It’s all in good fun, right? Sounds to me like you’re thoroughly enjoying yourself. About to put on an M4 myself, indulging because I too have the house to myself, because the wife is away. Atm I have a pretty big load of wet laundry to do from today’s festivities. Solitude is wonderful, am I right? 

Diaperdaddy84,

indeed, know this feeling. If you are wearing diapers like M4s, then I am assuming you are looking to enjoy the feeling over a longer time, rather than just a quick flood and change..? 

If so, perhaps you consider ‘relieving’ yourself before you tape on the diaper. Just to release the sexual pressure a little bit. It might buy you the time to get it taped on and enjoy some wearing without forcing it’s way up the front again… also, when you have taped on the diaper, try to fold the waistband in at the top/front… just to minimise the chance of any pointing-up squirts sneaking out of the padding. 

you can also tape it on higher at the front. Unless you plan a messing.. 

good luck!

andrew

Just wear more often, honestly. The arousal will get less intense with time. The problem with 'pointing down' for me personally is that, after wearing for some time outside the house and wetting a couple times, it gets kind of uncomfortable with my testicles because they get kind of 'sandwiched' between my penis and the wet diaper bulge.

So I personally prefer to 'point up' when outside in a diaper for extended periods and just use diapers that run further up the front and have good leak guards.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 9:05 AM, soakingboy said:

Diaperdaddy84,

indeed, know this feeling. If you are wearing diapers like M4s, then I am assuming you are looking to enjoy the feeling over a longer time, rather than just a quick flood and change..? 

If so, perhaps you consider ‘relieving’ yourself before you tape on the diaper. Just to release the sexual pressure a little bit. It might buy you the time to get it taped on and enjoy some wearing without forcing it’s way up the front again… also, when you have taped on the diaper, try to fold the waistband in at the top/front… just to minimise the chance of any pointing-up squirts sneaking out of the padding. 

you can also tape it on higher at the front. Unless you plan a messing.. 

good luck!

andrew

Yeah you're right. Hey thanks for some good tips! 

I already wear it a bit higher in the front like you suggested, but I'm gonna try that folding technique 😃

• 4 weeks later...

As long as there is nothing forcing the penis downwards, then yes. If you push it down, I think it kinks (no pun) the urethra so that urine is unable to pass even if you relax. I guess we're all made a little different, but mine points directly upwards towards my belly button, which causes the issue of leaking or even "poking out" of the top at the waistband.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is a quite commun issue with a lot of people with male genitilia.
What I perosnally do is wearing diaper more like Pullups (tena Pants for example).
They are quick to put one so it should be really easy to put it in place even before getting an erection.
With this, you just carry on with your normal activities, and your brain will start to focus on something else.
Like the other said, you will get use to the sensation and this will make it more comun so easier to control after time.

For AB/DL diaper that you actually have to prep for (powder/cream/etc.) Ill suggest to prep everything, sitting on the diaper open, ready to be closed and to grab your phone for about 5 min and just do something else to focus on a different subject. I can garranty that in 5 min you will have the possibility to place you penis in the rigth position, close your diaper over and enjoy a thicker padding in between your legs ^^.

Sorry if I am not realy clear ^^
Hope that cuold help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 11:50 PM, Diaperdaddy84 said:

You make some good points, both of you, thanks! 😃 

In my mind I figured there should be a little device inside the top of the diaper, like a little "cup", to redirect any flows back down. Maybe it'll have to be a DIY project.

That's what I do. Use a booster and fold it over.

You can use a new born diaper and the tape to make a pocket, I cut the side that touch the adult diaper so it flows to it. (I should not have to say don't cut it while you where it. Do it safely away from your body.)

You can use different cloth. If you can sew you can make a pad. Just think of wicking or diaper rash will suck. 

4 hours ago, Diaperdaddy84 said:

I’m really liking all this input. It’s a dream just being able to let go completely, without having to worry about leakage! I still think the ladies have an unfair advantage. Maybe that’s partly also why I like watching girls wear and wet themselves so easily 😃

Yes… the female anatomy was clearly designed with the diaper in mind! Shame more people don’t realise that 😉 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 8:55 AM, Diaperdaddy84 said:

I’m really liking all this input. It’s a dream just being able to let go completely, without having to worry about leakage! I still think the ladies have an unfair advantage. Maybe that’s partly also why I like watching girls wear and wet themselves so easily 😃

As a female diaper lover this is interesting to me haha! I was just thinking today how I would have loved male genitalia for this fetish 😛

(1) when not wearing diapers, just being able to point the stream anywhere??? Nice! 

(2) I’m really only into wetting diapers, but sometimes it happens that while trying to hold pee, i notice the urge to poop. And that’s what I REALLY hate because I am scared of pooping and it going into my vagina and causing an infection or something. It really ruins a good diaper experience for me. With balls/penis you don’t have to worry about that kind of thing at all!!

but yes, i can see how it is hard to relax and let go when the risk of leaking is so high. I recently switched to washable cloth diapers (environmentally friendly 🌱), and they can hold a lot less that what I used before. So now I always put down a plastic bag + towel and sit on that. Ruined a good chair before learning this the hard way.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:02 AM, Stardust33 said:

As a female diaper lover this is interesting to me haha! I was just thinking today how I would have loved male genitalia for this fetish 😛

(1) when not wearing diapers, just being able to point the stream anywhere??? Nice! 

(2) I’m really only into wetting diapers, but sometimes it happens that while trying to hold pee, i notice the urge to poop. And that’s what I REALLY hate because I am scared of pooping and it going into my vagina and causing an infection or something. It really ruins a good diaper experience for me. With balls/penis you don’t have to worry about that kind of thing at all!!

but yes, i can see how it is hard to relax and let go when the risk of leaking is so high. I recently switched to washable cloth diapers (environmentally friendly 🌱), and they can hold a lot less that what I used before. So now I always put down a plastic bag + towel and sit on that. Ruined a good chair before learning this the hard way.

Thanks for weighing in! It's nice to hear that we do at least have *some* advantages 😉

Like you, I too primarily am into wetting, but sometimes also get the urge to poop in those situations. I must admit it does feel sooo good to just completely let go though. I'm not sure if the risk of infection in women is that high? I mean, think of all the baby girls wearing diapers for years, pooping themselves every day? I'm not a dad (despite the nickname), so I wouldn't know for sure, but shouldn't there be a huge problem with vaginitis/infection in this population if that were a problem? Has it ever happened to you (sry if too personal, you don't have to answer that if you that want to!), or is it just a worry? If you didn't have to worry about the infection risk, would you enjoy pooping yourself? I must admit I enjoy the wetting part less if I have to worry about leakage..

Maybe some of the other women here on the forum have experience and can offer some insight?

On 9/26/2022 at 7:02 AM, Diaperdaddy84 said:

Thanks for weighing in! It's nice to hear that we do at least have *some* advantages 😉

Like you, I too primarily am into wetting, but sometimes also get the urge to poop in those situations. I must admit it does feel sooo good to just completely let go though. I'm not sure if the risk of infection in women is that high? I mean, think of all the baby girls wearing diapers for years, pooping themselves every day? I'm not a dad (despite the nickname), so I wouldn't know for sure, but shouldn't there be a huge problem with vaginitis/infection in this population if that were a problem? Has it ever happened to you (sry if too personal, you don't have to answer that if you that want to!), or is it just a worry? If you didn't have to worry about the infection risk, would you enjoy pooping yourself? I must admit I enjoy the wetting part less if I have to worry about leakage..

Maybe some of the other women here on the forum have experience and can offer some insight?

Haha nice to hear that you appreciate my weighing in! 

you are right it should maybe not be a big issue if you put it like that. It just feels wrong, but maybe i should look into the actual risks more! And yes it definitely has happened! Last week most recently. I agreeee it is nice to just let go. I try to make sure I don’t need to go #2 but if it so happens I don’t really mind apart from the worries I described. And can be a turn on sometimes to fantasize about as then you don’t have the cleanup anyways 😉 So in that sense also yes maybe I would enjoy it if I didn’t worry about that. Although I also feel a bit more shame at a #2 cleanup than just a #1 cleanup. Much more present in terms of visual and smell haha.

how about you?

On 9/28/2022 at 12:23 PM, Stardust33 said:

you are right it should maybe not be a big issue if you put it like that. It just feels wrong, but maybe i should look into the actual risks more! And yes it definitely has happened! Last week most recently. I agreeee it is nice to just let go. I try to make sure I don’t need to go #2 but if it so happens I don’t really mind apart from the worries I described. And can be a turn on sometimes to fantasize about as then you don’t have the cleanup anyways 😉 So in that sense also yes maybe I would enjoy it if I didn’t worry about that. Although I also feel a bit more shame at a #2 cleanup than just a #1 cleanup. Much more present in terms of visual and smell haha.

how about you?

Hey so just a suggestion, an ex of mine would wear a tampon whenever she wanted to wear a big poop for a while and made sure to wet often. She claimed to never have any issues using that method.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:23 PM, Stardust33 said:

how about you?

I definitely agree about the feeling of shame..! I'm wondering if that's also partly why it's a turn-on 😃 And for sure the fantasies and lots of material on this site lets us enjoy our fantasies without the cleanup 😉 After some time though, when I haven't worn a diaper in a while, the urge to wear builds up and becomes irresistible at a point. I wonder what it would be like to have a partner who share the same kink. The shame part would maybe be even bigger, I imagine. But if you're both really turned on, it must be fantastic! Imagine having a partner comfort you as you let go in your diaper. One can dream! There isn't too much material with diaper couples, but I guess that goes hand in hand with how few couples share the kink.