Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The waitress from the park kiosk.

The two boys were sitting for a while and watched the girl serving.

”Look how she is rubbing her knees when she walk, it is visible that she would need to go to the loo very urgently! Do you really think that she can hold it back until tomorrow? asked the guy.

”I don’t know if she can endure that, but she has to bear it, i don’t let her go.” answered the boy.

”Either she piss your bed turning the night, or you burst her bladder.” said the guy.

”Oh no, she has a very good bladder control, she is really good in holding and she can endure a lot of pain, she is a little bit pain horny, especially about bladder pain.
Sure that her bladder must be very full after holding it for so long, but the bladder from a young girl can stretch and expand to a really big size, i did read about it.” said the boy.

It was still one hour until closing time.

The girl did wear a kind of uniform, white shirt, very short, black skirt and white knee socks. Her slim thighs were bare.

As the boys ordered a new drink, the boy saws that one of the girls knee socks was wet and yellow on the top.

”Did you piss your self?” he asked her afraid and a little disappointed. On the other hand it was arousing and turning on for both boys.

”I had an exited in the kitchen.” she said and told them that she had to take something from the deepest drawer, therefore she had to bend over a low stool and then she lost the grip with her feet and plummeted with her abdomen on the stool.

She was lying with all her weight on her bladder, her bladder was pressed so hard on the stool that she thought it would burst and there it squirted out from her and was wetting her panties so much that her wee was running down on her thighs and made one of her knee socks wet.

She did not see that before and rolled her socks a little bit down to hide the yellow patch.

”You naughty, dirty girl piss your panties like a little school girl.” the boy blustered. “You must get punished for that!” he said.

”For what? For that, that i did not go to the toilet in the morning? For that, that i holding my wee since yesterday and that i suppress my urge since i waked up early in the morning?” she wanted to know.

”No for doing it in your panties. We will go for a dinner after your shift and you will not go to the toilet at the restaurant. Denied to pee and bladder torture will be the best punishment for you.” answered the boy and smiled.

”I am full to burst, you can’t do that with me.” the girl said.

The boy did it!

All three went to the restaurant. As soon as they arrived, the girl was begging to let her finally pee, but the boy denied her permission.

The guy could not believe what he was seeing, the girl did not wee since more than 20 hours, her bladder was stretched nearly to double size and her friend did not allowed her to go to the toilet and she obeyed, she did stay and did not go to the toilet which was so near and which she was needing so bad since so long.

The was sitting in the opposite from the girl and could see her bare thighs nearly up to her panties and that did animate him to ask “ May i ask you what really discreet ?”

”Sure!” the girl answered.

”Are your panties still wet, are they dry in between, or are they wet again?” he wanted to know.

”They are absolutely dry!” she answered.

”My girl is a little bit naughty, but she is a strong girl and she is a good girl.” said the boy.

Not even 2 hours later they did leave the restaurant. 
The poor girl with a very full bladder and a strong urge to wee and the boys turned on from that situation.

”I call you tomorrow.” said the guy and we know why.

At home, the first thing the girl wanted to do, was to go to the bathroom.

”No, no you will not do that.” the boy said and did take her by her hand.

”I did ALL what you wanted, i worked all day with my bladder full from the night, i did endure your punishment and did not go to the toilet at the restaurant, but now i have to go, i must go!!
Let me wee, i am needing it so bad and so painful.”the girl was begging.

”No i don’t let you, you had your pee for today, you did it in your panties.Your next wee will be tomorrow and until you have to hold it!!” said the boy.

” That is torture, that is unbearable, no girl in the world can go to sleep with a bladder full from 24 hours.” she said and did let her leading to the bedroom.

”Maybe that this is torture, but to torture the bursting full bladder from a sexy girl is the most arousing and the most sexiest thing in the world and you are wrong, there is a girl in that world who can go to sleep with a bladder full from 24 hours and this girl is you.

You will hold it minimum until tomorrow morning.

33 hours will not be a big problem for you, i think!?

If you want i can help you a little bit, i can bush and press very hard on you bladder to stretch it that way, to make it bigger, you will have then more space and more room for your night urine and it will be easier for you to hold it until morning.

Should i?” he asked.

” No, no, i will wet your bed if you only touch my bladder, look how much it is bulging out.” said the girl.

”Oh yea, it’s really bulging out a lot and it is pretty hard. I am curious how big and how hard it will be tomorrow.” said the boy and switched out the lights.

8 hours ago, huberp76 said:

The two boys were sitting for a while and watched the girl serving.

”Look how she is rubbing her knees when she walk, it is visible that she would need to go to the loo very urgently! Do you really think that she can hold it back until tomorrow? asked the guy.

”I don’t know if she can endure that, but she has to bear it, i don’t let her go.” answered the boy.

”Either she piss your bed turning the night, or you burst her bladder.” said the guy.

”Oh no, she has a very good bladder control, she is really good in holding and she can endure a lot of pain, she is a little bit pain horny, especially about bladder pain.
Sure that her bladder must be very full after holding it for so long, but the bladder from a young girl can stretch and expand to a really big size, i did read about it.” said the boy.

It was still one hour until closing time.

The girl did wear a kind of uniform, white shirt, very short, black skirt and white knee socks. Her slim thighs were bare.

As the boys ordered a new drink, the boy saws that one of the girls knee socks was wet and yellow on the top.

”Did you piss your self?” he asked her afraid and a little disappointed. On the other hand it was arousing and turning on for both boys.

”I had an exited in the kitchen.” she said and told them that she had to take something from the deepest drawer, therefore she had to bend over a low stool and then she lost the grip with her feet and plummeted with her abdomen on the stool.

She was lying with all her weight on her bladder, her bladder was pressed so hard on the stool that she thought it would burst and there it squirted out from her and was wetting her panties so much that her wee was running down on her thighs and made one of her knee socks wet.

She did not see that before and rolled her socks a little bit down to hide the yellow patch.

”You naughty, dirty girl piss your panties like a little school girl.” the boy blustered. “You must get punished for that!” he said.

”For what? For that, that i did not go to the toilet in the morning? For that, that i holding my wee since yesterday and that i suppress my urge since i waked up early in the morning?” she wanted to know.

”No for doing it in your panties. We will go for a dinner after your shift and you will not go to the toilet at the restaurant. Denied to pee and bladder torture will be the best punishment for you.” answered the boy and smiled.

”I am full to burst, you can’t do that with me.” the girl said.

The boy did it!

All three went to the restaurant. As soon as they arrived, the girl was begging to let her finally pee, but the boy denied her permission.

The guy could not believe what he was seeing, the girl did not wee since more than 20 hours, her bladder was stretched nearly to double size and her friend did not allowed her to go to the toilet and she obeyed, she did stay and did not go to the toilet which was so near and which she was needing so bad since so long.

The was sitting in the opposite from the girl and could see her bare thighs nearly up to her panties and that did animate him to ask “ May i ask you what really discreet ?”

”Sure!” the girl answered.

”Are your panties still wet, are they dry in between, or are they wet again?” he wanted to know.

”They are absolutely dry!” she answered.

”My girl is a little bit naughty, but she is a strong girl and she is a good girl.” said the boy.

Not even 2 hours later they did leave the restaurant. 
The poor girl with a very full bladder and a strong urge to wee and the boys turned on from that situation.

”I call you tomorrow.” said the guy and we know why.

At home, the first thing the girl wanted to do, was to go to the bathroom.

”No, no you will not do that.” the boy said and did take her by her hand.

”I did ALL what you wanted, i worked all day with my bladder full from the night, i did endure your punishment and did not go to the toilet at the restaurant, but now i have to go, i must go!!
Let me wee, i am needing it so bad and so painful.”the girl was begging.

”No i don’t let you, you had your pee for today, you did it in your panties.Your next wee will be tomorrow and until you have to hold it!!” said the boy.

” That is torture, that is unbearable, no girl in the world can go to sleep with a bladder full from 24 hours.” she said and did let her leading to the bedroom.

”Maybe that this is torture, but to torture the bursting full bladder from a sexy girl is the most arousing and the most sexiest thing in the world and you are wrong, there is a girl in that world who can go to sleep with a bladder full from 24 hours and this girl is you.

You will hold it minimum until tomorrow morning.

33 hours will not be a big problem for you, i think!?

If you want i can help you a little bit, i can bush and press very hard on you bladder to stretch it that way, to make it bigger, you will have then more space and more room for your night urine and it will be easier for you to hold it until morning.

Should i?” he asked.

” No, no, i will wet your bed if you only touch my bladder, look how much it is bulging out.” said the girl.

”Oh yea, it’s really bulging out a lot and it is pretty hard. I am curious how big and how hard it will be tomorrow.” said the boy and switched out the lights.

Great chapter🤩 Don't let the girl pee in the morning, make her work her shift without any pee