Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The waitress from the park kiosk.

The boy was so horny from this talk and from that situation, he could not concentrate to the film.

Since he could remember it was so exciting for him if a girl was needing to wee but did not go, could not go, or was not allowed to go. It was so arousing for him to know that a girl was holding a very full bladder for a long time, but it was very, very rarely to experience such situations, but now he had a girl beside him who was needing to wee but protracted to go.

She was standing with crossed legs from needing to wee before they went in, she did tell him that she would need to go, she had the opportunity to go to the loo, but she delayed it until at home. 
Her urge was strong enough for legs crossing, knee rubbing and for to press her thighs together, but not strong enough for her to piss. She decided to hold it until at home and that would not last a few minutes, or one hour, it will last longer than 3 hours.

He was so impressed from that girl, from her ability to control her bodily needs, to control her bladder and her need to wee, he was impressed from her willpower to bear down her strong urge and to force her bladder to obey.

This girl was simply made for him and for his lust.

He did always dream about to make a strong bladdered girl, with a strong will to hold it, wait and hold until she can’t anymore.

Now he would perhaps get a chance to live his dream.

She told him before they went in that there was a situation where she had to hold it much longer than just a shift from noon until 9 pm and that she did not know before what she really can endure on pee urge and bladder pain, if she has to.

He wanted nothing more than to bring her to her limit, or a little over her limit.

He did dream about to bring her home after the cinema and to fuck her before he would let her piss.

He had to calm down a little before he would cum in his pants.

“How are you?“ he whispered in her ear.

“Thank you, very well. My bladder is  growing  slowly up to my navel and I would need to wee really bad already, but that will not be a big problem, i got used to have my bladder full.” she answered and kissed him at his cheek.

continue 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the boys car, on the way to the restaurant the girl whispered “ i need to wee, i would need to wee since hours.”

”I know it and i love it!”answered the boy and could not resist to push the girls short skirt up over her belly and to slide with his hand under the waistband of the girls little panties. He had one finger in the girls wet slit and pressed with his hand softly on her lower abdomen. He could feel the the contours of her firm bladder and how the skin over her bladder is tensed.

So hot, so exciting, so arousing for him to feel her full bladder and to know that the girl would need to wee.

”Sadist!” she said but did let him massage her full bladder.

He for some reason thought about the stranger at the kiosk, who walked with his girlfriend  to the bus stop. On one hand it was exciting for him that the stranger guy did get turned on from the piss need of his girl, but on the other hand he was jealous that the guy used his girls full bladder and her desperation to get horny and for his sexual arousing, sure he did dream about a full bladder sex with her.

The boy started to talk about that guy and about the special situation, he wanted to know if the guy was again at the kiosk  after that.

The girl told him that he have been there twice, but that they did not talk about pee or pee holding, but that  she would be sure that he was turned on from knowing that she did not wee since hours and that her bladder must have been full.

”He did ask me  how i was feeling,  but i thought  that he  wanted to know more how my bladder was feeling  and how bad i was needing to wee.” the girl said.

”Do you think that he just came to be beside a girl with a full bladder? To you think that he was getting turned on from knowing that you would need to wee and that you could not go, that you was forced to hold it?” he asked.

”I don’t know, maybe he did hope to see me wet my panties.” the girl said.

”Would you like to see me wet my panties?” she asked.

”No not ready, i want to see you hold your wee back  with all your power.I want that you let  your bladder get full to the absolutely limit, i would like it if you hold it back until you can’t  anymore more, not any longer. If you have no other way, no other chance than to wet your panties, if you then do it in your panties, i would like that too!” answered the boy.

” I can’t really understand why you gets satisfied if i have to bear a painful urge to pee and if my bladder hurts from needing to go so unbelievable bad. What exactly turns you on to see me suffer?” the girl wanted to know.

To that time they arrived at the restaurant and the boy told her that he would try to explain it later.

They ordered their dinner and their drinks. The girl had her legs crossed under the table.

The boy did see it and the girl did see that the boy saw it.

”I need to wee so bad, but don’t worry, i don’t go, i promised to you that i would not go.
But that can not  be normal, that is crazy and strange, the toilet is right behind me, my bladder is full and big like a soccer ball,  i need to wee since hours and i don’t go.” said the girl.

”Stop It, i cum in my pants, if you don’t stop to talk like that! I can’t wait to bring you home.” said the boy.

”What do you think what you are doing with me, full like i am? Sex will no more be possible with that big urine ball in my belly!” said the girl.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 2:54 PM, Lala123 said:

man, this is one of the best stories i have read here, you gotta write another part 🤩

Thank you for your compliment. I am glad that you like my story.

What especially would you like to read? Would you like that the girl had to hold her very, very  full bladder longer, that she would not be allowed to wee no matter how bad she would need to go?

Did you ever had experience where girls has been desperate but still had to hold it?

Thank you again, it feels good to get a such a good feedback.  Best regards!

On 7/23/2022 at 8:52 AM, huberp76 said:

Thank you for your compliment. I am glad that you like my story.

What especially would you like to read? Would you like that the girl had to hold her very, very  full bladder longer, that she would not be allowed to wee no matter how bad she would need to go?

Did you ever had experience where girls has been desperate but still had to hold it?

Thank you again, it feels good to get a such a good feedback.  Best regards!

Yes please make her hold much, much longer and not allow her to pee no matter how much see need to go or how painful it is for her

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2022 at 5:23 PM, Frooger said:

Yes please make her hold much, much longer and not allow her to pee no matter how much see need to go or how painful it is for her

So hot and arousing, you know that the poor girl did not have a chance to go to the toilet for so long, you know that she is needing to wee since hours, you know that she would need to go really, really so bad, but i should nevertheless make her hold much, much longer, i should not allow her to pee no matter how much she would need to go, no matter how painful her urge will get and no matter how she is begging to let her wee.

Would you not have a little pity and mercy with that poor girl and her hurting full bladder overfilled to explode?

Do you think that girls have to endure that because they are girls and girls have always be able to hold their urine back, no matter how long and no matter how bad they would need to let it out?

Do you think that she should get her bladder tortured?

No wee for her?

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

So hot and arousing, you know that the poor girl did not have a chance to go to the toilet for so long, you know that she is needing to wee since hours, you know that she would need to go really, really so bad, but i should nevertheless make her hold much, much longer, i should not allow her to pee no matter how much she would need to go, no matter how painful her urge will get and no matter how she is begging to let her wee.

Would you not have a little pity and mercy with that poor girl and her hurting full bladder overfilled to explode?

Do you think that girls have to endure that because they are girls and girls have always be able to hold their urine back, no matter how long and no matter how bad they would need to let it out?

No wee for her?

She should hold all night and then go to work tomorrow still holding from today.

20 hours ago, huberp76 said:

No wee for her?

No don't let her pee no matter how much she begs or even cries to let her, she can and must hold.

Yes she should hold no matter what, and try as best as she could to hide her desperation.

Yes you should have sex with her overfilled bladder and not let her pee after. Make her wear tight clothes like skintight jeans with a tight belt.

No wee for her?'

No wee for her, keep her holding😁

18 hours ago, Weather said:

She should hold all night and then go to work tomorrow still holding from today.

Yes make her hold all night and not let her have her moring pee, but make her go to work with a desperate overfilled bladderm even when she begs you to let hr pee.

The girl was sitting vis a vis from him, her nude thighs were tight pressed together and all her body was so sexy for the boy.

He was so exciting from the situation and he started to think and to ask himself.

A girls body can be so sexy, a girls body makes a boy wanting to fuck her, but there is something you can’t even see what does and can increase her sexiness and the desire to fuck her, her full  bladder!

To know that a girl has a big, very full bladder in her belly, to know that she is holding a great amount of hot urine inside her and to know and to see that she would need to wee very urgently, can some boys make nearly crazy from horniness.

The boy did like his kiosk girl, he did love her, but he could not get enough to see her suffer from needing to wee so bad and he could not get enough to torture her poor overfilled bladder.

The girls legs are so sexy, but they get more sexy if she has to cross it to keep her little panties dry.

The girl did not wee since she was getting up early in the morning, she is needing to go since hours, but that was not enough for him, he wanted more, much more.

He wanted to make her hold no matter how bad she would need to go and how painful it will get for her. She told him that she likes that kind of pain from a bursting full bladder. She should show him how much pain she is able to endure and how much pressure in her bladder she can bear.

He was for one minute in another world as the girl suddenly said „Can you please bring me home after dinner, it’s easier for me to hold it at home.“

“Is it that bad ?“ the boy wanted to know.

“Yes it getting bad, my bladder already became the size of a big ball inside my lower abdomen.“ she answered and smiled.

That was not a reason for him, to bring her home and to make it easier for her to hold it was neither a reason, but he could not wait to have her in his bed, full like that, so they did leave after dinner.

On the way to the boys car she whispered „I need to pee so bad!“

“I know it and i love it! Cross your legs and hold it like girls should do that!” he said.
He stopped, kissed her and pressed her body hard and tight against his body, especially his abdomen against her bladder.

She did know why he did that, she crossed her legs and whispered “Sadist!” in his ear.

He was so horny from all that, that he had to be careful not to cum in his pants.

”I don’t let her pee before sleeping, she must hold it back until tomorrow, no wee for her, no matter how urgently she would need it, i don’t let her go. She is a big girl, she should hold it, she has to hold it!” Though the boy to himself at the way to the car.

continue 

„Every girl pussy needs to pee sometimes, but before she is doing it, but before she gets allowed to do it, the girl pussy should be squeezed hard and tight together to hold the girls wee for a unbelievable long time in her overfilled bladder under high pressure.“ though the boy during the way to his home.

He putted his hand on her knee and slide up on her naked thighs to her panties and pushed two fingers deep in the girls wet slit.

He could not resist to press on the girls bladder, harder and harder until the girl was moaning from needing to wee so bad.

He did torture her that way until at home and the girl let him do it.

Sure she did like to feel his fingers deep inside her and sure that she did like it to get tortured, because she is a little bit painhorny, especially the pain from a over full bladder.

As they arrived at home……..

On 8/30/2022 at 11:51 PM, huberp76 said:

As soon as they were at home, they went to the sleeping room.

The girl did not even ask for a loo, she did no very well that she would not been allowed to go.

The boy stripped the girl slowly with much pleasure.

She did only wear little panties when he laid her gentle in his bed.

He was already absolutely naked, his penis was hard as a rock and was standing straight up to his navel.

The girl was lying in the bed, she was so pretty and her body was so sexy.

Her bladder was visible, bulging out a little over her panties, that made her body even more sexy for the boy.

He did know very well that some girls say  that they would need to pee, but don’t really have their bladder full, but if a girls bladder is bulging out from her belly, then you can be sure that her bladder is full and overfilled with hot girl wee and you can be sure that the girl is needing to wee pretty bad and that she is feeling a strong urge and exactly that was it what he did love!

The girls abdomen was like a magnet for the boys hand, he pushed her panties  down a little bit, so far that he could see the top of her shaved slit, he  could see her bladder, he could feel her bladder  there was just the  thin skin from her belly between his hand and her very full bladder.

He could feel the contours, he pressed and massaged her bladder, it was not really hard, it was more than a softball, he could push on it and he could push that ball from hot girl wee back in her belly and that was it what he did. It was really hard and painful for the girl, she wound like a snake and she moaned loud from needing to wee so horrendous bad, but she did let him do it.

The girl told him at the restaurant that she can no more get fucked full like that, but she would try to hold it a little longer at home for him.

He would not have really cared about that , her very full bladder would have been a extra turn on, he wanted to fuck her so bad, but he did not do it  because it would be a risk that he would have mercy with her after cum and he would let her go to the bathroom and that was the last what he wanted to do.

They did calm down a little, he laid with his heavy head on her swollen bladder and rolled his head around to put pressure on it.

He did love it and he loved to hear her moan.

No pillow in the world can be better and sexier, than a girls full bladder, he thought to himself.

It was getting late and so he switched out the lights.

”May i wee before sleeping?” It would be really necessary and really, really urgently.”was the girl begging.

”No, absolutely no!! told her the boy and said his favorite slogan “You are a girl, you can hold it!!   But i am a boy, good that you remind me, I’ll take a fast piss.” turned on the lights again and went to the bathroom.

”That is not fair, i am needing to wee so bad, i have not been at the toilet since longer than 15 hours. Please, please let me go.” The girl was begging again.

He did not let her and said again that she is a girl and girls have to hold it.

He told her that he did read that some girls can go much longer than 24 hours without a single pee and that he think that she would be able to hold it also for that long, maybe longer, we will see.

No wee before sleeping for the kiosk girl!

They were both totally naked in the bed, the lights were out.

The girl lay on her left side, the boy behind her.

Body to body, skin to skin, his hard penis was pressed between her ass, near her pussy and his right hand was on her swollen bladder.

Both could not find a sleep, the boy from horniness and the girl from a painful need to pee.

A little later they slept.

Early in the morning the girl wanted to get out of the bed, she did try to do it in silence, not to wake up her friend.

As soon as she was sitting upright in the bed, the boy took her by her hand, pulled her back and said “ I hope you don’t even think, that I’ll let go!”

”But i need to go, i can’t wait any more. Let me go, i need to wee so bad! Please, please let me go.” The girl was begging.

”No, you are a girl you can hold it!” answered the boy.

He made her lie back in the bed and putted one leg over her. She was trapped that way.

He punished her for the aim to go to the bathroom without permission and pressed his knee in her belly exactly on her very, very full bladder.

I love it!

The boy won't let her pee before she goes to work, so she must work all day with a very painful full bladder

The poor girl wanted to escape from her torture, but the boy did not let her, he pressed and pushed harder and harder with his knee  on her already very hard and totally overfilled bladder.

“Oh no, don’t do that, that hurts so much, please stop it.“begged the girl.

“That is the reason why i am doing it, you have to get punished for wanting to go for a wee without permission and now your bladder have to pay for it.

I think there will be no better punishment, for not observe a strictly peeing ban, than made to be hold it for hours longer and get the bladder tortured.

And that is it what i will do with you, but before we will sleep some more hours.“ said the boy and pushed his knee deep in the girls swollen abdomen, until the girl was moaning loud from needing to wee so bad and painful.

Then the girl turned on her left side, the boy behind her. It was the same position as some hours before, his hard penis between the girls ass and his hand on her her swollen belly. The only opposite was her bladder was bulging out much more from her abdomen and it was no more like a softball, it was hard and big as a soccer ball.

The girl was so great, she was holding her wee since more than 20 hours.

The boy asked himself „ how long can she keep her urine in side her? I don’t allow her to go to the bathroom, i don’t allow her to pee, but how much longer can she endure not to pee?

Where is her limit? How many hours will it take before she  will she piss herself against her will? How hard can i push her bladder before she is leaking?“

It was not easy for him to get to sleep with all that thoughts, but after a while he was sleeping.

It was about 8 am as the boy waked up. The girl was lying on her side, her knees up to her chin, her hand between her thighs and one finger was in her slit pressed hard against her peehole.

“ I need to wee sooo bad, please let me go. I have not been to the toilet since 24 hours. 
I don’t no more feel a strong urge  to pee, i am feeling a pain to pee, it seams that my bladder hurts so much, because she wants to force me to get emptied before she explode.“said the girl.

“Don’t tell me that you did not pee since 24 hours and that you are full to burst , that doesn’t  make me to let you go, it makes me that i want to make you hold it longer, 30 hours or longer. You can never hold enough hot pee in your girl bladder and you can never hold it back long enough for me.“ answered the boy and turned the girl on her back.

The girls belly was swollen and her bladder was visible bulging out from her flat abdomen.

He was so absolutely horny from the fact that the girl did not pee for so long and that her lower abdomen was full with urine.

He wanted nothing more than to fuck her. He did try to push her thighs apart, witch were pressed hard together.

The girl did not let him, she said „I love to get fucked from you, but please not now, let me wee before, i can not bear that anymore, i‘ll piss in your bed if you fuck me full like that, i can not even give my thighs apart without that i start to pee.

The more the girl told him how bad she would need to pee, the more he wanted to torture her and her bladder.

He started to massage her swollen bladder, he pushed and pressed on it, he wanted to hear her moan and groan.

He slid his hand between her shot thighs and pushed two fingers deep in her tight, squeezed pussy.

He massaged her pussy and her bladder at the same time until the girl had a strong orgasm. She could not hold it back anymore and started leaking.

Two or three gusher of wee were jetting out of her and were wetting the boys hand and his bed.

He was so horny that he did cum just from rubbing his penis on the girls thigh.

The girls naked thigh was wet from his cum and the bed linen was wet from her lust juice, from her wee and from his cum.

They were totally exhausted and did stay just for one minute in the bed, then the girl asked for a wee and he did let her go, but just if she would promise that she will make next week a challenge for him.

The girl was ready to do ALL for a wee.

As she came back he told her that she next Sunday should stay overnight at his home.

He would let her go to the bathroom at 10 pm and then on Monday she would be not allowed to wee, she has to hold her pee, she has to start her shift with her bladder full since from the evening before.

That will be a real challenge for her, it would be much more difficult for her than this night, there will be no toilet around for emergency, she would not be able to use her finger to press her peehole shut, she would not even be able to cross her legs, because she has to work and to serve.

She would have just two opportunities, to hold it how bad and painful it ever will get, or to piss her panties in front of all guests.

The girl said that she will not be able to endure that, her sphincter is in fact good trained from holding it and from suppress her urge for hours turning her shift, but to start the shift with a bladder full from the evening before, will be not possible.

“No girl in the whole world will be able to do that!“ she said.

“Oh yea, you can do that, you have to do it! Show me that you can!“ said the boy.

1 minute ago, Frooger said:

Can't wait to read more of this🤩

I am glad that you like it!!

18 hours ago, huberp76 said:

It was about 8 am as the boy waked up. The girl was lying on her side, her knees up to her chin, her hand between her thighs and one finger was in her slit pressed hard against her peehole.

“ I need to wee sooo bad, please let me go. I have not been to the toilet since 24 hours. 
I don’t no more feel a strong urge  to pee, i am feeling a pain to pee, it seams that my bladder hurts so much, because she wants to force me to get emptied before she explode.“said the girl.

“Don’t tell me that you did not pee since 24 hours and that you are full to burst , that doesn’t  make me to let you go, it makes me that i want to make you hold it longer, 30 hours or longer. You can never hold enough hot pee in your girl bladder and you can never hold it back long enough for me.“ answered the boy and turned the girl on her back.

The girls belly was swollen and her bladder was visible bulging out from her flat abdomen.

He was so absolutely horny from the fact that the girl did not pee for so long and that her lower abdomen was full with urine.

He wanted nothing more than to fuck her. He did try to push her thighs apart, witch were pressed hard together.

The girl did not let him, she said „I love to get fucked from you, but please not now, let me wee before, i can not bear that anymore, i‘ll piss in your bed if you fuck me full like that, i can not even give my thighs apart without that i start to pee.

The more the girl told him how bad she would need to pee, the more he wanted to torture her and her bladder.

He started to massage her swollen bladder, he pushed and pressed on it, he wanted to hear her moan and groan.

He slid his hand between her shot thighs and pushed two fingers deep in her tight, squeezed pussy.

He massaged her pussy and her bladder at the same time until the girl had a strong orgasm. She could not hold it back anymore and started leaking.

Two or three gusher of wee were jetting out of her and were wetting the boys hand and his bed.

He was so horny that he did cum just from rubbing his penis on the girls thigh.

The girls naked thigh was wet from his cum and the bed linen was wet from her lust juice, from her wee and from his cum.

They were totally exhausted and did stay just for one minute in the bed, then the girl asked for a wee and he did let her go, but just if she would promise that she will make next week a challenge for him.

The girl was ready to do ALL for a wee.

As she came back he told her that she next Sunday should stay overnight at his home.

He would let her go to the bathroom at 10 pm and then on Monday she would be not allowed to wee, she has to hold her pee, she has to start her shift with her bladder full since from the evening before.

That will be a real challenge for her, it would be much more difficult for her than this night, there will be no toilet around for emergency, she would not be able to use her finger to press her peehole shut, she would not even be able to cross her legs, because she has to work and to serve.

She would have just two opportunities, to hold it how bad and painful it ever will get, or to piss her panties in front of all guests.

The girl said that she will not be able to endure that, her sphincter is in fact good trained from holding it and from suppress her urge for hours turning her shift, but to start the shift with a bladder full from the evening before, will be not possible.

“No girl in the whole world will be able to do that!“ she said.

“Oh yea, you can do that, you have to do it! Show me that you can!“ said the boy.

I am glad that you like it!!

Will the kiosk girl be willing to start her shift with her bladder very full and with a strong urge to wee?

Will she do it for her friend?
Can she endure to work with a extreme full bladder for hours without being able to going to the toilet?

Can she keep her panties dry although she did not wee since 20 hours?

13 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Will the kiosk girl be willing to start her shift with her bladder very full and with a strong urge to wee?

Can she endure to work with a extreme full bladder for hours without being able to going to the toilet?

Yes she will go to work with overfilled bladder

She can endure, but when she is frantic to pee when she gets home, the boy refuce to let her pee, making her hold all night. And even force her to go to work again without peeing?

11 hours ago, Frooger said:

Yes she will go to work with overfilled bladder

She can endure, but when she is frantic to pee when she gets home, the boy refuce to let her pee, making her hold all night. And even force her to go to work again without peeing?

That sounds really bad, but hot too, the girl is holding her pee since the day before. She is doing it with all her willpower and all her body power. 
Her urge is getting more and more painful turning the day, but she has absolutely no chance to go to the toilet, she HAVE to hold it and have to work with a painful overfilled bladder in her belly.

She can’t wait to get home, to let  the enormous amount of urine out from her overstretched and unnatural expanded bladder.

She can’t wait to pee her peehoding and bladder pain away, but the boy don’t let her, he don’t let her go to the bathroom and he don’t let her pee.

That sounds really bad.

Girls who good in holding, gets punished for that, because they have to endure a lot of pain.

They are still laying in the bed.
Just a few minutes before, he  could hear her piss with high pressure and extreme long.

He could hear her loud and clearly, because she was in such a hurry that she did not even have time enough to close the door behind her.

The girl is lying now on her back,  her lower abdomen is curved inside between her pregnant hipbones and between her pubic bone and her navel.

The boy caress her belly. He kiss her belly and lick with his wet tongue over the smooth skin of her abdomen.

“I am missing something!“ he says and press with his hand, with his first deep in her lower abdomen.

“you mean you miss my big bladder ball “ asked the girl and said „ I don’t miss it, i can feel it very well and it is still hurting from being so much tortured from you.“

“Oh my poor girly was needing to wee so much, she had to suffer so bad, but i did love it!“ teased the boy.

“ You girls should always have your bladder very, very  full. That bulge in your belly makes you girls absolutely and totally sexy for us boys.” Said the guy.

” I can’t wait for next week, until  we make your bladder bigger than ever before, we will fill it up to double size or bigger.”Complete the boy.

”Oh no, please don’t do that with me, i can’t start my shift with my bladder full from the night before, with absolutely no opportunity to go to the toilet.” Said the girl afraid.

” It will be a really good challenge for you. You will do it and you have to do that!!” Answered the boy.

The boy kissed his girl, caressed her slim body and whispered in her ear  „I love you and i love every cm (Inch) of your wonderful body.”

“ Why do you torture this body so much if you love it? Asked the girl.

”You know very well how painful it is  to hold the pee back for so long, you know very well how much the bladder hurts if it gets forced to stretch to the size of a soccer ball, but that is long not enough for you, you push and press on it, if it is already full to explode, you torture it to make the urge even more painful and more unbearable.” Said the girl.

”I don’t really want to torture your body, there is just this thing in your belly, that “pee bladder”, that i want to fill up, or better you fill it up by yourself with hot girl wee,  i just want to prevent that you empty it, that you let something out.

You have to hold that little hole in your slit between your wonderful thighs shut for so long as any possible!!

That balloon inside your abdomen can never be full enough, that  can never be big enough.

To know that you suffer a strong and painful urge, to know  that you would need to wee so urgently, that makes  me want to increase your need and that is why i press and push hard  your bladder.

It is like a addiction. I know that i am a sadist that way, but i know that you are a masochist in the same way and i know that you like it to get your bladder tortured, because you like that kind of pain.” Said the boy.

”I can’t wait until next week, it will become a great challenge for you to start your shift with your bladder very full, but you can do it! You can endure it! Said the boy and started to fuck her.