Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best parts of bed wetting scenarios

I agree with those things, either for myself, or a partner, or whomever I'm reading the story about. 

I also like the idea of comforting the other person afterward; maybe they're a little embarrassed and clingy but they let me clean them up and reassure them. I think the caregiving aftermath, on either side, is a very big part of it for me. 

I also like the idea if the wetter is pressed up against the other person in their sleep; maybe they cuddled up to them without realizing it, so the non-wetter has to decide when exactly to wake the person up and tell them. 

Oh, and then also enjoying an "I still wet the bed sometimes" conversation (where the wetter gets called cute/there is light teasing) and despite trying hard not to they can't help it. 

I like all of these, one of my favorite scenarios is when someone wakes in the middle of the night needing to pee and making a conscious decision to let go in bed, being too lazy to get up and use the bathroom.  Once, I asked a girlfriend if she had ever wet the bed as an adult. She told me about the time she had been drinking a lot and woke up in the middle of the night, still drunk and needing to pee badly. She pulled her panties to the side and peed, full force over the bed, before falling asleep again, without fully being aware of what she did till the morning.

Unfortunately, the few times I brought up the subject of peeing herself for me, she seemed very uncomfortable with peeing herself on purpose so I stopped bringing it up. 

Would be fantastic to be spooning my lady while she pees in the bed…whether on purpose or otherwise. If my wife did this I’d have such a hard-on. Instead I sometimes pamper her by diapering her while she’s in bed and needs to pee, so she doesn’t have to get up. Taking care of her this way is very stimulating. We have brand new beds, so I think bed wetting is off the table for now, unfortunately. 

I’m adding one — 

Genuinely, I prefer accidental scenarios to deliberate ones, but there is one deliberate one I love.  Somebody (A) accidentally wets the bed one time, and their partner (B)  is very sweet about it, comforting them and cleaning them up.  Some time passes, and B hits a period where they’re incredibly busy at work, and not quite as attentive.   A remembers the attention and pampering they received when they wet the bed, and feigns another accident.  They’re massively embarrassed about it and feel like they’re giving up their dignity in doing it, but they enjoy B’s response.

One of my favorite scenarios to fantasize about is bedwetting while awake. The person wakes up and for some reason (illness aside) can’t go to the bathroom, so they have to try and hold through it - but they drank a lot of water before going to bed, and their need is already so urgent they just can’t fall back asleep. They squirm furiously and hold their crotch, even pressing against pillows or blankets, trying desperately not to wet the bed. Obviously after a while they can’t stand it anymore, start leaking every few minutes, and helplessly have an accident all over themselves and the unprotected bed.

Edited by wtv (see edit history)

I've never had an actual bedwetting accident, I just recently started experiencing what it feels like to get wet in it and I honestly don't know if I really like the idea of just waking up and finding the bed wet.

It is true that I speak of an experience that I never had, but what comforts me is the feeling of freedom when I cause an accident or relief when I have an accident, if, for example, I like to wet my pants when I can no longer resist more and I give up, but in bed I can only achieve that when I'm awake, since I'm asleep unless I wake up at the moment I'm urinating or in the best case, after an accident asleep but wanting to pee while awake alone so i could enjoy it.

I would also like the idea of getting naughty with someone, I would like to be in bed with a couple that you like and share the fetish and don't bother that you may have an accident, that when we are lying together and you feel like urinating I just I peed my pants there and she sees it, feels it and if possible she starts it or even as I pee she just continues wetting the bed even more.

also that if I could have a partner to see that she has accidents and be able to comfort her, a fantasy I have is that a girl pees her pants and to show her that there is nothing wrong with starting to pee my pants next to her

On 5/27/2022 at 10:46 AM, Rose writes said:

When it comes to wetting things, bed wetting is my absolute favorite to read about or imagine.  Here are some things I really like.  Feel free to share yours.  

- The idea of being totally unconscious and having zero control.

- Vague unconscious or barely conscious discomfort (in the form of a full bladder) fading into warmth and release. 

- The embarrassment upon waking and realizing what’s happened and being absolutely unable to go back and change it.  

- I love the possibility of being made fun of for it, but not too meanly.  

- The helplessness of going to sleep realizing you’re probably going to have an accident and there’s nothing you can do about it.

- I love the idea of being forced into diapers to deal with repeated  bed wettings, and being told that you can go back to regular underwear if you keep them dry for a week.  Imagine successfully getting through six nights dry, only to wake up on the seventh to a sodden diaper, knowing you failed.  

- Occasional bed wetting, with a partner who knows certain things tend to trigger accidents.  Being warned about having a glass of champagne at a special event, because that will surely result in an accident, laughing it off and insisting that that won’t happen, and then having it happen.  

Those first four notes perfectly touch on why I find bed-wetting so enjoyable to read and fantasize about. That first point makes it unique among all other forms of accidents. Loss of control can happen to anyone thanks to the right circumstances. Usually they can be avoided by one or two different decisions, like as desperation builds there are typically ways for one to make a stop to relieve his or her bladder. Up until the point of eventual release, the person can either pull their pants down and go if they feel it coming, or they won't make it and have to deal with the consequences. But there's still a choice leading up. Fear and laughter induced accidents may take one by surprise and fall into the unavoidable category, but it's something else that can be avoided by voiding the bladder when it feels full enough. When it comes to the sleep category, that's where the choice to avoid it starts to truly slip from the equation. While most people go to the bathroom before bed just out of habit, it's understandable if someone believes they'll simply wake up when the urge becomes bad enough. Or if the precursor to the accident is getting drunk, the person probably wont have the judgment or energy to get to the bathroom beforehand. And then there are those who simply have to deal with the fact that it might happen once their asleep, and I can only imagine the challenges that must create to constantly live with. Those chronic situations I don't sexualize, but I live for the instances where someone drinks too much and/or skips the necessary bathroom break before bed, or they end up falling asleep before they have a chance to.

My favorite story of all time - several come close to that title but none compete with this one - is the one I chose to illustrate as my first omo comic, written by a "Silly Sarah" on toiletstool.com back in 2005. I love it so much because it perfectly adheres to those first four things that are mentioned in the original post here. For those who haven't read or seen it, the tale starts in one of those kind of semi-unavoidable situations. Girl drinks a lot of soda refills with dinner after being caffeine-deprived working as a counselor at a sleepaway camp, and being tired after her long day she goes straight to bed instead of emptying her bladder beforehand, likely because the washrooms are in a different cabin meaning an extra stop. I like to imagine that the discomfort fading into warm relief that was mentioned happened during the night for her; despite being too tired to wake up, I'm sure her full bladder affected her sleeping and made her toss and turn some as her body subconsciously tried to hold it in. She must have drank a tooon and her bladder probably got extremely full, which is why it sucks this happened on a night her body needed to stay asleep til the alarms rang. That night this young adult had an accident and peed her bed for the first time since she was 6, and to make matters worse she did it while sharing a cabin with a pack of little girls not too much older than she was back when she last did this in her sleep. Makes me wonder if any of them were awake to hear all that urine whizzing out of their counselor and all over her sheets. If they did I'm sure they suspected another bunk mate of peeing, and not the adult in charge... Maybe Sarah even sighed in relief as she slept, feeling that warmth across her lower half replacing the ache it endured within all night. But obviously we'll never know because our narrator was unconscious for that part.

The story continues with that third thing we love about bed-wettings on full display. The proof is all over her sheets that she drank too much before bed. There's no way to hide how big the stain is as the girls get up, and she can't go back in time to the night before and take that much-needed bathroom break, or to wake up in the middle of the night before it's too late. She couldn't hold it, everything came out and nothing can change that. She peed her bed, and it's so unbelievable to herself and to the kids she's watching that while a few comment on the wet spot and joke that maybe she wet the bed, one of them says "No way, grown-ups don't wet the bed. She must have spilled something," and our narrator lies and says that's it, hoping that it's easier for the children to believe that over their counselor having an accident. But since she's supervising some swimming that morning she can't stay under the covers until the kids leave and wait to get up and change. So the group of girls half her age saw all the proof they needed with the wetness on the bed matching the big wet spot on her PJs. The embarrassment of being unable to go back and change that she peed herself was then shifted and multiplied by all the witnesses acknowledging the truth and naturally making fun of her. That teasing is what I live for in these stories, because it truly does grow the embarrassment of it just happening into so much more. It becomes about being a baby herself, about these kids having better bladder control than their counselor. There's no way for her to look at the situation and not feel shame. She could've drank one less pop or stopped to relieve herself on her way to bed, but she foolishly thought going back to drinking that much caffeine that quickly after going without it for a few weeks wouldn't fill herself up that dangerously, or that if she really needed to go in the night she'd still wake up to do so. Whether her bladder even crossed her mind that night is unknown, but it certainly would for the rest of her time there that summer.

The kids fortunately didn't share with anyone outside the cabin that their counselor wet the bed, but they do tease her by checking her bed every morning and asking if she "went potty" before lights out every night onward. One little girl even catches her with a glass of water and says "Now Sarah you can't drink so much before bed. You don't want to go pee pee in your jammies again do you?" Probably made her die of embarrassment inside hearing one of the kids she's watching say that to her, but thanks to what transpired she has no rebuttal, and it's that role reversal that tickled me and stayed with me years after I first found that story. I've illustrated two or three dozen more stories - both my own and ones I've found - and none of them give me the same delight as the Silly Sarah story does, and it's absolutely due to this perfect storm of factors that led to it and the elements embellished in this young lady's post. The loss of control in the truest way possible, the way it could've been avoided until she shut her eyes, and the ensuing teasing when all those kids she's in charge of saw what the grown-up did. 

The original story is here, much shorter than this post talking about it was. Third post scrolling down, can't miss it. One of these day's I'll reillustrate that one...

https://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostbbf.htm

6 hours ago, WesternWets said:

My favorite story of all time - several come close to that title but none compete with this one - is the one I chose to illustrate as my first omo comic, written by a "Silly Sarah" on toiletstool.com back in 2005.

I remember reading a similar story a few years back by a guy who stayed over at a friend's house with a bunch of other friends. They all got drunk and fell asleep, then the next morning he awoke in horror in a thoroughly sodden sleeping bag. As everyone woke up they sat around talking for a while before they got up, and the author stayed in his sleeping bag for as long as possible trying to hide his accident. I think he even said he woke up desperate and had to secretly let it out in his already wet sleeping bag without anyone noticing, just so that he could stay there longer.

But eventually it came to a point where he couldn't put it off any longer, and had to reveal his shame to all his friends in the form of a dripping wet pair of boxer briefs, to his complete and total humiliation.

Like with the Silly Sarah story, I love the idea of the complete lack of control over the situation. By the time he woke up it was too late, the damage was already done and nothing he could do would change that. All he could do was delay the inevitable, even to the point that choosing to wet himself again to buy more time was ultimately futile. In a way its very similar to desperation, but a different kind of desperation that happens after you're already wet.

One thing I like is the bedwetting dream. Someone is sound asleep, needing to pee, and dreaming of looking for a toilet. Their dream desperation mirrors their real-world desperation as they search around. And then some parental figure, real or not, appears in the dream, soothes the dreamer, assuring them it's okay to let go and pee. And so they wet their pants in the dream, and wet the bed in real life. Or you could go a meaner route, where a bunch of school bullies are surrounding the dreamer, pointing and laughing as they lose control.

As for whether they wake up mid-stream, I like it when they're done or nearly done by the time they realize what's happening. Too late to do anything.

On 5/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, Rose writes said:

When it comes to wetting things, bed wetting is my absolute favorite to read about or imagine.  Here are some things I really like.  Feel free to share yours.  

- Vague unconscious or barely conscious discomfort (in the form of a full bladder) fading into warmth and release. 

- The embarrassment upon waking and realizing what’s happened and being absolutely unable to go back and change it.  

- The helplessness of going to sleep realizing you’re probably going to have an accident and there’s nothing you can do about it.

- I love the idea of being forced into diapers to deal with repeated  bed wettings, and being told that you can go back to regular underwear if you keep them dry for a week.  Imagine successfully getting through six nights dry, only to wake up on the seventh to a sodden diaper, knowing you failed.  

- Occasional bed wetting, with a partner who knows certain things tend to trigger accidents.  Being warned about having a glass of champagne at a special event, because that will surely result in an accident, laughing it off and insisting that that won’t happen, and then having it happen.  

Absolutely preaching to the choir here, especially 3 & 4! I realised a few years ago that gentle teasing about bed wetting from a partner is a massive turn-on for me, maybe even the biggest.

For those who enjoy Omo writing, @WaityKaty's story "I Think You Should Just Pee Your Pants" hits pretty much all of these points, primarily from a male perspective - hopefully it gets revisited and finished someday as it's more or less perfectly encapsulates this particular flavour of Omo.

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2022 at 7:46 AM, Rose writes said:

Omg you really get it. Bedwetting is the best form of wetting ones self. I so want to do that to a partner🥰

I think you nailed a lot of it @greatDL! As much as I enjoy the feeling the sensation of release, I love the unconscious aspect of bedwetting. The fact that a certain dream or combination of substances can cause complete loss of control- even in people who have no other bladder issues- is wild to me!

As for the actual wetness, I love watching and experiencing how wetting the bed just spreads the puddle all over one's body. The feeling of wetness from the crotch down to the knees and up to the back and shoulders (and maybe even hair) is so hot to me!