Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Herm Gardevoir whom is into messing. Come say hi! ^w^

Haiiiiii! My name is Gardy. It is lovely to meet you all! ^w^ I came from F-list hoping that there is at least a TINY messing community on this site as well. Why don't we all tell each other the kinds of things we love about it? I'll go first! My favourite part of messing is desperation. I love when someone squirms or wriggles around! >w<

Posted (edited)

Hello, and welcome to OmoOrg. For me, my favorite part is based on if I'm the one messing or a partner/friend. While I love seeing the lump it makes in undies and sometimes padding, if I'm doing it, it's feeling naughty having a lump of mess sitting against my skin(after thoroughly enjoying the feeling of pushing it out) that I will proceed to squish as I go about my day. If the friend, it's seeing them doing that while being able to do undie checks to see how bad they messed. Then add the potential for a little discipline(though I do fantasize this on me) play.

Edited by Spankerson (see edit history)

Hi Messy Gardy.

Thank-you for starting this thread my partner does the occasional messing. And as we live on a farm, just the two of us we can have a great time without an onlooker.

Usually, it is.  Ok I need to go; I think I need to do a poo. (Generally, in a dress and panties sometimes a pair of stretchy shorts). I will cuddle and hold her then when she has pooed herself is when the fun starts. It is after the messing she gets more excited. She tells me what she has done.

She might get a bit weepy and say.

Oh, I have done a poo in my pants.  

Ohh, I have pooped myself,

Honeybun I have dirty pants.

Darling, I have pooed myself, is that alright?

I’ve done a poo

Honey, I have a poo in my pants

I will then start to play with her stroking her pussy with the poo still in her panties. She is already very wet before I have even touched her

(She does an occasional dribble in her panties, but it is the slippery gooey kind of lady juice as she I very turned on)

I ask her if she has had an accident, as I am stoking her pussy. Often, she will cum at this point.

Then she will sometimes do a bit more poo telling me again.

I’ve pooed my pants again

I have done another poo

Can you take off my dirty pants?

I’m sorry I have got poopy pants

If she has her shorts on, I take them off for her. If she only has a little bit of poo in her panties, we make love with her poopy panties still on.

THIS NEXT BIT MIGHT NOT BE FOR EVERYONE.

Now we have usually thrown towels pillows and toilet paper out on the back lawn. It is Australia sunny and warm and no neighbours for about 1 klm.

I am very aroused when she has pooed in her pants, sometimes she only does a little bit. When she askes me to take off her dirty pants I do. She lays down we cuddle; I stroke her pussy. She says

Darling, I need to do another poo, I keep massaging her, she says

I really need to go, at that point I enter her, she us unbelievable wet and slippery. As we are making love she will do another poo, I can fell it when she does, the orgasm of her is unreal, and it brings me off almost straight always well.

So yes, there is a community that likes messing. I hope we can all share our stories and experiences

• 1 month later...

I’m glad to have met you all! It’s nice to see so many like minded people here! 😮

Unfortunately I don’t have any irl stories and experiences to share with any of you because I never get the privacy, but i’d love to hear some of your stories if you don’t mind sharing! ^w^